Jul 1, 2022
i agree thats probably the one thing in this i havnt liked so far i like mantis so i wanted to go the route to get her but i really am not a fan of fang and would rather avoid her altogether
My thoughts exactly. Fang keeps butting in to everything. Even the queen had an option to not kiss the daughter. I get that people might like this kind of scenario with Fang so hopefully dev can just add an option for people who don't like Fang.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
My thoughts exactly. Fang keeps butting in to everything. Even the queen had an option to not kiss the daughter. I get that people might like this kind of scenario with Fang so hopefully dev can just add an option for people who don't like Fang.
ya my guess is mantis i likely more of a side charactor so pronanly didnt want to make multiple variations still hope down the line we get an option to put fang in her place

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
goulet1995 AdAstraPerRapina
I think there is a lore/narrative reason why the bunker night scene with Mantis had to involve Fangs, actually it is the other way around Zaton (MC) is encouraged and 'allowed' to join the Fangs and Mantis hot night together. Fangs is the defacto leader of the Mutants faction, she is bisexual I think or not but she makes exception for Zaton (MC), she is known to be involved sexually with the females (Pepper at least). So, basically as the leader (alpha), Fangs had to be the first to unwrap the present while did not completely ignoring or forgetting about Zaton (MC). Zaton (MC) will have his one on one interactions with Mantis, Pepper, Ivy or others later on;).

Jul 1, 2022
goulet1995 AdAstraPerRapina
I think there is a lore/narrative reason why the bunker night scene with Mantis had to involve Fangs, actually it is the other way around Zaton (MC) is encouraged and 'allowed' to join the Fangs and Mantis hot night together. Fangs is the defacto leader of the Mutants faction, she is bisexual I think or not but she makes exception for Zaton (MC), she is known to be involved sexually with the females (Pepper at least). So, basically as the leader (alpha), Fangs had to be the first to unwrap the present while did not completely ignoring or forgetting about Zaton (MC). Zaton (MC) will have his one on one interactions with Mantis, Pepper, Ivy or others later on;).
Yes I hate it and it goes against the main idea of the game as power fantasy. I understand other people have different interpretation though. I'm sure some people also have same opinion as me and we will be happy if dev give option in the future to put her in her place or just execute her.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I must admit Fangs attitude is a huge deal breaker for me. I've enjoyed playing this game! and I've tried as hard as I could to play the game my own way (as paragon as the game permits) whilst still reminding people that I'm top dog but I finally broke in the last scene with Fang. It got so bad for me that I finally gave up and decided to reload a earlier scene to have as little reason as possible to interact with her which sadly meant, Mantis had to go, I mean after all at least I can control that. To be honest, if I thought it would make a difference I would give up Ivy. I respect that this is just my solitary opinion and care not a jot if people agree/disagree but I have that freedom to express my opinion, I just wish I had something better to say. I'm not look to affect the creativity in the devs narrative, There are huge parts of this game that have just been amazing but with that said, I would like as much power of choice in dealing with Fang (without having to miss out and avoid that content entirely) as I have enjoyed in previous scenes.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
If I recall right there’s going to be an update this weekend? Anyone know if it’ll be Saturday or Sunday?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I was going to stay out of the Fangs debate because I respect the freedom of the players to have their opinions and dislike her, but since I've been quoted, I'd like to express a couple of thoughts.
Nowhere in the definition of male power fantasy does it say that means he automatically gets to dick anything that moves and that everybody automatically submits to him at their first meeting. That would, in my opinion, be lazy writing. There are literally hundreds of games where the MC has a magic dick that every woman in the game goes to extreme lengths to get.
I like to think that we are writing characters that have their own, well, character... and that Zaton interacts with them in a somewhat credible way, in some cases through a progression.
Will Fangs eventually submit to Zaton? Will the Queen? I make no promises in either direction.
(I literally can't, Z is the one calling the shots, but I wouldn't anyway because spoilers)

That said, not every woman in the game, even if they do have sex with Zaton, has to have a submissive nature, for him to shoot his shot with them.
So far, Fangs in particular, treats him like a potential/valuable ally with whom she has fun on her own terms. Her sexuality is more dominant and physical, adrenaline playing a big role. She shares liberally of what are her own moments of intimacy, alone or with one of the women she has a thing going with.
Narratively speaking, for Zaton to jump into Mantis her bed out of the blue without a lead up, would have made little sense if not for the opening offered by Fangs.
Does that mean we are forcing Fangs on people? No, if you don't like the dynamic of their interactions you are still free to choose to sleep through it, even if it means you don't get to experience the threesome with her and Mantis, much like, if you don't like urination, you are free not to pee on Asha. The scene is more about Fangs than it is about Mantis anyway, at least in my mind.

FOMO is just not something we can account for in writing a scene, if we want to make characters that (to us) feel believable and different enough from one another.

I appreciate that this means not all players will like all characters and frankly, that's perfectly fine. There's about 20 female characters moving about in the game. If we can manage to have the average player like most of them, I'd say we're doing a pretty good job and I'm satisfied with that.
The fact that you might not get to boink each and every one of them on your terms should, in my opinion, not detract from the notion that in general terms the game is still a male power fantasy.
Nor can we expect that all players will like every declination of human interaction and sexy times we have in mind to portray. Sure, we could achieve that by finding a few interactions that work and just replicate those with different looking girls, but to me personally that's just boring (and it would limit the appeal of the game to only those that are into that specific combination of ingredients).
This site is full of games that do that already.

Does that mean that occasionally there will be scenes where some players won't be able to get their rocks off? Probably, but that's really not my concern.
Sure we're human and it's very possible that we just write a scene that is a miss, that falls flat narratively speaking, but we do make an effort to remain coherent with the characters, the story and the context in which sexy times happen.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I was going to stay out of the Fangs debate because I respect the freedom of the players to have their opinions and dislike her, but since I've been quoted, I'd like to express a couple of thoughts.
Nowhere in the definition of male power fantasy does it say that means he automatically gets to dick anything that moves and that everybody automatically submits to him at their first meeting. That would, in my opinion, be lazy writing. There are literally hundreds of games where the MC has a magic dick that every woman in the game goes to extreme lengths to get.
I like to think that we are writing characters that have their own, well, character... and that Zaton interacts with them in a somewhat credible way, in some cases through a progression.
Will Fangs eventually submit to Zaton? Will the Queen? I make no promises in either direction.
(I literally can't, Z is the one calling the shots, but I wouldn't anyway because spoilers)

That said, not every woman in the game, even if they do have sex with Zaton, has to have a submissive nature, for him to shoot his shot with them.
So far, Fangs in particular, treats him like a potential/valuable ally with whom she has fun on her own terms. Her sexuality is more dominant and physical, adrenaline playing a big role. She shares liberally of what are her own moments of intimacy, alone or with one of the women she has a thing going with.
Narratively speaking, for Zaton to jump into Mantis her bed out of the blue without a lead up, would have made little sense if not for the opening offered by Fangs.
Does that mean we are forcing Fangs on people? No, if you don't like the dynamic of their interactions you are still free to choose to sleep through it, even if it means you don't get to experience the threesome with her and Mantis, much like, if you don't like urination, you are free not to pee on Asha. The scene is more about Fangs than it is about Mantis anyway, at least in my mind.

FOMO is just not something we can account for in writing a scene, if we want to make characters that (to us) feel believable and different enough from one another.

I appreciate that this means not all players will like all characters and frankly, that's perfectly fine. There's about 20 female characters moving about in the game. If we can manage to have the average player like most of them, I'd say we're doing a pretty good job and I'm satisfied with that.
The fact that you might not get to boink each and every one of them on your terms should, in my opinion, not detract from the notion that in general terms the game is still a male power fantasy.
Nor can we expect that all players will like every declination of human interaction and sexy times we have in mind to portray. Sure, we could achieve that by finding a few interactions that work and just replicate those with different looking girls, but to me personally that's just boring (and it would limit the appeal of the game to only those that are into that specific combination of ingredients).

Does that mean that occasionally there will be scenes where some players won't be able to get their rocks off? Probably, but that's really not my concern.
Sure we're human and it's very possible that we just write a scene that is a miss, that falls flat narratively speaking, but we do make an effort to remain coherent with the characters, the story and the context in which sexy times happen.

Nor can we expect that all players will like every declination of human interaction and sexy times we have in mind to portray. Sure, we c anould achieve that by finding a few interactions that work and just replicate those with different looking girls, but to me personally that's just boring (and it would limit the appeal of the game to only those that are into that specific combination of ingredients).

thats fine and i get that not everything will go the way i wish it would and so far i love the game and think its been as good as it has been because it seems the dev is creating a story they themselves are invested in and hope that continues and i honestly felt pretty much the same about fang before that scene. imjust expressing my opinion on the game and my personal hopes on where it goes not trying to piss of the dev or convince to change shit

Reactions: Cynicaladm
Jul 1, 2022

To be clear, I don't care if this game falls under the correct or incorrect definition of male power fantasy. In fact, I just called it "power fantasy" and I called it as such since firstly, many people have called it as such (like you for example) and secondly, it is simply how the game lets you operate. You go around killing people and having power to engage with these women sexually on your own terms (except for fang scene). I just want to tell devs that some people like me just dont like Fang butting in all the time and if you want to give an option to make Fang submit/kill her, that would make some people happy. Basically you give us options of never meeting the mutants if you dont like Fang (and miss a lot of other characters) or just sleep through it as you say. If you sleep through it, Fang still fucks Mantis right? To me, I feel like I lost my agency to deal with this situation. Have you ever marketed your game as Netorase/Netorare optional? This one I'm not sure if you have or not. Igor scene, you can choose for your daughter to suck his cock or not. That's good. You appease NTR hater and NTR lover. Queen, choose kiss your daughter or not. Same thing. Good shit. Also with that raider girl choose to suck cock or not of the guy who enters the room. Also banger scene. Make everyone happy. I'm pretty certain the reason why some people dont like Fang is because it feels like netorase/netorare because mantis gets fucked by someone else and there does not appear to have option to prevent is as is the case for the previous scenes (and yes for the NTR crusader, they may say that it is not technically NTR because she is not your lover but you get the point). Whether or not it makes narrative sense or whether or not you think it's lazy writing, that's just the reality of it for some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: gloaming

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, If I sub to the stalker tier will I get access to all previous monthly wallpapers? or only the month that i'm currently subbed in? thanks.

As, is discord a requirement to get extras, or is everything on patreon itself?.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Hi, If I sub to the stalker tier will I get access to all previous monthly wallpapers? or only the month that i'm currently subbed in? thanks.

As, is discord a requirement to get extras, or is everything on patreon itself?.
once you sub, you get access to all past content that has made it on patreon, yes.
on discord, in the past, there have been a few extra panels that have made it to the discord chats for level legates and above.

Reactions: MangoTree
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes