DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
True. Although I gotta say that the (optional) violence in the first release way back when was a little misleading. Turns out you CAN play the MC as a loving and wholesome family man that just happens to fuck his daughters and his slaves :BootyTime: but acts very reasonable otherwise.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Nowhere in the definition of male power fantasy does it say that means he automatically gets to dick anything that moves and that everybody automatically submits to him at their first meeting. That would, in my opinion, be lazy writing. There are literally hundreds of games where the MC has a magic dick that every woman in the game goes to extreme lengths to get.
I like to think that we are writing characters that have their own, well, character... and that Zaton interacts with them in a somewhat credible way, in some cases through a progression.
I don't think the objection applies to this game. There are a lot of games, and i can think of a few very honorable mentions, where literally any breathing woman (and not only) wants to be banged instantly by MC for no clear reason whatsoever.

In DS at least, not only MC is actractive, a very selected speciment and in a prestigious position which has a natural leverage to women, but he also live in a very sexually liberated society where quick promiscuity seems to be the norm.

So, what if he can have a lot of women? It feels natural. I would think of other games for lazy writing.

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
Usually, it is rare if someone posts the beta version. It's kind of an unspoken rule between the content creator, and this site. It allows them to make money, and this site gets the public versions of the games. Usually the difference is only a week or two, but this allows the Patreons to feel like they get something for donating to the creator.

• Haha
Reactions: Doran and Jeancul

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Usually, it is rare if someone posts the beta version. It's kind of an unspoken rule between the content creator, and this site. It allows them to make money, and this site gets the public versions of the games. Usually the difference is only a week or two, but this allows the Patreons to feel like they get something for donating to the creator.
This is a piracy site. Once released everything is fair game. With bigger games like this it gets leaked here almost as fast as it gets released

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
This is a piracy site where site creators post things to try and get additional views,publicity and income there is a reason you rarely see Patreon excclusive content. None of the previous betas for this game have been posted, but you can keep hoping if you want.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
This is a piracy site where site creators post things to try and get additional views,publicity and income there is a reason you rarely see Patreon excclusive content. None of the previous betas for this game have been posted, but you can keep hoping if you want.
For the beta you need to find someone who is willing to pay 40$ and leak it. So its totally expected not to get leaked. It has nothing to do with "unspoken rules" though

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Anyone have an idea of what kind of content will be in this update?
Zaton goes full cuck mode and lets both Omar and Igor bang Zahra while he happily watches. Later the queen takes Shani as her wife and makes Zahra, Ain and Emilia her lovers while Zaton is left alone in his house. Oh, and Fangs takes all the mutant girls for her alone, even Ivy.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Zaton goes full cuck mode and lets both Omar and Igor bang Zahra while he happily watches. Later the queen takes Shani as her wife and makes Zahra, Ain and Emilia her lovers while Zaton is left alone in his house. Oh, and Fangs takes all the mutant girls for her alone, even Ivy.
Your meme comment made me buy it.... Was a pretty good update, had a sharing scene as well.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You forgot about Igor being added to Zaton (MC) harem:cry:, I was really excited and looking forward to that (after I jizzed on seeing that ass previously:p). Now, I am sad:cry:.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes