White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
How long are the beta testers usually take and how long after that does it usually get leak? 2 weeks?

also I saw someone saying there will be a sharing scene. I’m curious who it’ll be this time.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How long are the beta testers usually take
It depends on the size of the update. I finished the bulk of it yesterday and did a little bit more today. Others are still providing their feedback, but I'm thinking it's close to being wrapped up.

Then, of course, is the time it takes for them to implement any fixes/changes/etc.

also I saw someone saying there will be a sharing scene. I’m curious who it’ll be this time.
:devilish:

SeRPuKHoViCH

Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for game! I really enjoyed this!

I have question about in-game music - how exactly name is in-radio track Resurrection (09:07)? I know history of Resurrection (Eduard Artemiev, PPK) but now can't find exactly this track.

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
No More Money has been shared at 40$ tier, I hope some kind soul from 40$ tier also share Desert Stalker

• Haha
Reactions: MSNlover95

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for game! I really enjoyed this!

I have question about in-game music - how exactly name is in-radio track Resurrection (09:07)? I know history of Resurrection (Eduard Artemiev, PPK) but now can't find exactly this track.
you should be able to see the titles to all the music bits in the credits.
I am not 100% sure if the credits have already been updated for the beta release, but if not, they most likely will by the time of the public release, and then you should find the title you are looking for.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes