White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
this game changed my perspective on the sharing kink. I use to be against it but this game does it really well. The characters are used for the MC's pleasure rather than each other's. The guy the MC is sharing with also brought someone to the party instead of coming empty handed...

And most importantly, there's no emotion involved and its clear at the end whose the main focus is at, the MC (player). Theres no cheap dialogues added at the end of each sharing scene to draw the line after many NTR-ish content. The story naturally showed it. Unlike the other game that I won't mention, its clear there is no NTR content in this game.

Well done.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
It's the beta version, so I'm okay with waiting for the public release. Guess have to avoid those spoilers.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Is there any reason not to save the elf in the beginning? It seems that if you don't you lose out on a ton of story content without much gain. I didn't save her the first time and when I did in my second playthrough I was surprised how I practically had access to all content I would have if I didn't save her. This was in the previous version of course but it seems rather unfair to do so. I mean you even get the slave you would have gotten if you pleased the queen regardless

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Besides the new smut scenes, really enjoyed the new Shani scenes, feels very like Tarkovsky's Stalker, a dream sequence of sorts, even it's SFW.

Also some more character info and development with Ivy.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the main character is definitely male?
It's tagged female, male, and multiple protagonists. The main story is played with a male protagonist. The secondary story is played via a female protagonist (the MC's daughter) which you can alternate between later in the story. The MC trains his daughter to be a Stalker like him, and she goes on her first mission alone, and you play as her.

Blackhatwhiz

Nov 18, 2017
So Ain scene is only with Igor in this update? I lost my save and I don't wanna play from the beginnning for 15-20 min extra content, I'll skip this update but just curious.

• Sad
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So Ain scene is only with Igor in this update? I lost my save and I don't wanna play from the beginnning for 15-20 min extra content, I'll skip this update but just curious.
Not exactly, there is also a threesome scene with MC, Ain and Kat.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes