JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the main character is definitely male?
Sir,

If you search* the forum first before posting, then you will found out the answer already. This game has been around for almost 2 years now and the tags don't suddenly popped up out of nowhere (most of the tags are there since early on).

The technical answer is given by the Tags Rules
If you want the game 'lore'/'narrative' answer to that, you have to play the game yourself (or read the answers provided to you by other esteemed members of this community).

Hope that helps. Cheers.

*The Search function is really awesome.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I haven't downlaoded it yet. Is it worth playing beta or should I wait for the final release for full content?

Is that some stuff content or features?
I personally wait until it is the rightful time (for broke ass pirate such as myself:ROFLMAO:) to (download and) play, which is the Official Public release (probably in 2 weeks) :p but you do you, once the kraken is unleashed, nothing can stop it:ROFLMAO:.

Edit: When it is released to the Public (Officially), you know for sure it contains all the contents and features intended.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I gotta say, this game might just turn out to be a true gem, when all is said and done. Models and visuals, along with the cutscenes are really well. Characters are well written and crafted, along with the story and lore so far.

Only real issue I have though is the updates. Not so much in terms of how long it takes, but more so the true lack of story progress. If Zetan decides to pump out a truly major update that continues parts of the quests and story rather than just a small piece at a time, I would be all for that.

Either way, I love my Raidery Wildcats way too much, and I do hope to hate fuck Queen Bitch. Either way, definately have my eyes on this game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damn, it is also a shame they got rid of the general so quickly, would have been nice to keep him around, so he can watch MC cuking him

Reactions: derpyderp

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Is there any reason not to save the elf in the beginning? It seems that if you don't you lose out on a ton of story content without much gain. I didn't save her the first time and when I did in my second playthrough I was surprised how I practically had access to all content I would have if I didn't save her. This was in the previous version of course but it seems rather unfair to do so. I mean you even get the slave you would have gotten if you pleased the queen regardless
storytelling allows you to choose characters you'd like to interact with and content you'd want to see. So the game has parts that you can miss, or content blocked due to choices you've made, eventually influencing whole parts of game or maybe endings
all for game replayability and player's choice

Reactions: JohnF95zone

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DesertStalker-0.11b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes