Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
how much the renderings have improved, I now understand the reason for the long absence

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
It seems that the majority of new scenes in this new update has something to do with sharing? I'm curious how many are we talking about? I'm not a fan of sharing (even though the person MC decides to share is a good person) so I'm genuinely curious about the amount of sharing and non-sharing scenes in the new updates. I've scrolled through a few pages yet all I saw were a bunch of rants and shouting.:oops:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, so I played this update. The part where Shani meets Julia was well done, even if it was pretty sad. Now I'm back with the main male protag and the only quest that appears still open is "Extension of politics", which says I need to find allies for the mutants. Can you actually continue this quest in this update or is the quest log just leading me on and I'm done for now?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Xypher

May 1, 2017
It seems that the majority of new scenes in this new update has something to do with sharing? I'm curious how many are we talking about? I'm not a fan of sharing (even though the person MC decides to share is a good person) so I'm genuinely curious about the amount of sharing and non-sharing scenes in the new updates. I've scrolled through a few pages yet all I saw were a bunch of rants and shouting.:oops:
Not a fan of it either but I don't mind it since it's "optional" since I can choose to partake in sharing or not, yet people keep complaining about it, jesus.

People keep bitching that sharing equates to cuckolding even though it's not since MC is still dom character.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
To be fair, the devs did say there were gonna be more sharing scenes with your sex slaves who are posing as your family members maybe a year ago. That was when I decided to drop this game. If you hate sharing and still played this game after their warning, the joke's on you. :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The cinematics in this game are absolutely gorgeous. Some of the best I seen on F95 (approaching COBD quality and that is saying something). The ambient music also adds to the overall tone and feel of the scenes, especially while exploring the factory. I am normally a lewds first, story second player, but damn this is good. I read every bit of the journals and other items and forgot I was playing a non-studio AVN for a while. I sat back and just enjoyed the immersive experience. I don't do the sharing stuff, so I can't really comment on that. Protag switches are not my cup of tea, but I did opt to activate the Shani content and it was great. I felt like I did when I was playing Mass Effect back in the day, exploring some desolate planet.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
To be fair, the devs did say there were gonna be more sharing scenes with your sex slaves who are posing as your family members maybe a year ago. That was when I decided to drop this game. If you hate sharing and still played this game after their warning, the joke's on you. :KEK:
Drop the game cuz it contains sharing even though it's optional, you can choose to keep your girls for yourself or not?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Playing this game is optional. So I chose not to, what's wrong with that? Would you rather I went on playing this game and cry foul on this thread everytime there are sharing scenes like half of the recent posters?
Fair point. (y)
Seems pretty irresponsible, bit like a spoiled child, to complain about the consequence of the choice they made, as if it's someone else's fault.
Game has swinging tag & makes it optional = Waaaah sharing!! WTF?? SMH. :FacePalm:
When you take into account that the game is free, here, it becomes even worse.

Some people are just too entitled, even for the internet - & that's saying something!

Last edited:

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I didn't get to continue the Shani quest. It still tells me that it's to be continued. I got the Lily scen, the Katherenya scene and the scene on the balcony. Any suggestions on why I didn't get the option to continue the Shani quest ?

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes