whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
thats no different than most devs here making 2 entire games at a time. if they have the stories in their mind and they can make it happen why not ?
What are you talking about? It's entirely different.
There is zero correlation between someone choosing not to play the game because they dislike an aspect of it, but remaining active in the thread for that game & a dev making 2 games simultaneously.

Reactions: JaxMan

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Quick question, is this entire patch, or there's some cut content for beta release? Im so fucking hyped for more DS that i can't wait for more!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Quick question, is this entire patch, or there's some cut content for beta release? Im so fucking hyped for more DS that i can't wait for more!
Well it's beta, as said in the game there are bugs and some missing content.

iirc, there is also a new harem scene with Ain and Zhara, which is not featured in-game yet. So it's best to wait for the complete update.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I want him to keep doing it the way he wants.
I agree with this. It's Zetan's story and he should be able to write DS as he wants. Yeah, there's sharing content and so what? Either turn it off or see it as true dom path from Zaton, as he is the one that gives the orders there.

I am pretty sure once Zahra becomes intimate with Kateryna or any other woman some fans are gonna claim it's "NTR" and cry about it... can't wait to laugh at them.

iirc, there is also a new harem scene with Ain and Zhara, which is not featured in-game yet. So it's best to wait for the complete update.
So the Zahra/Ain sharing with Igor wasn't the harem scene? Interesting... now I am more eager to see that missing content.

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
For many of us that are supporting the dev financially, it's not an issue at all. We like the story the dev is telling. We like that there are multiple paths adding different variations of how the game can be played/how the story can be told. We like that they are open to various kinks and will make them optional so other people don't have to be exposed to that. Why should this dev or any dev cater to one crowd, with the "me want now, my content only" attitude? Fuck that. So far this year, I've supported Zetan with $164. I want him to keep doing it the way he wants.
You pretty much nailed the reasoning there. Same i like how the dev is making this game, making me invested both for the story and the content, while making some fetishes optional so it can be enjoyed by everyone.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Well it's beta, as said in the game there are bugs and some missing content.

also in all the text for ivy there are also a few spelling errors so probably in the full update there would have been a reread before publishing

Xypher

May 1, 2017
also in all the text for ivy there are also a few spelling errors so probably in the full update there would have been a reread before publishing
There is also a slight text error in the Outpost sequence where one of the bandit girls is called Ain.

Reactions: Don Sucio

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Correct. I have pointed those out during beta testing so the devs are aware and will be fixing.

Reactions: Xypher

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
thats no different than most devs here making 2 entire games at a time. if they have the stories in their mind and they can make it happen why not ?
Not sure what that has to do with keeping up with and commenting on threads of games you have no interest in. I've dropped games I didn't like and make no effort to comment on them since I no longer have an interest. Just weird to me, I guess.

Reactions: Xypher and whichone

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Beta 0.11 finished, the renders are still in their great line, the story did seem a little less attractive than the previous one, I would have liked to see some lascivious scene of our raider daughter, I also noticed that what it looked like was a dangerous adventure to discover something extraordinary in the end has not been such a big deal and quite simple. The best as always the scene of the new settlement, does not disappoint in terms of gore and mixed sex. Something I already mentioned is that I would like our raider daughter to take an example from her father and take whatever she wants whenever she wants, in a dominant girl style, I think it would fit perfectly with the character. I think I have not left anything and I do not know if it will add more content when it comes out of beta, I suppose it will be the same but without errors (although I have not seen any errors)

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
There is also a slight text error in the Outpost sequence where one of the bandit girls is called Ain.
or a few narrator texts that fall on the the main characters name. but as said those will most likely be fixed before the ending/release

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Missed out on a great opportunity to make the scene with Julia more meaningful if it actually took you to a game over because too much time had passed due to falling for the illusion and it being a zone trap. Actually putting in some consequence to your choice and making the gameplay more interesting. But still enjoyable.

Also, to the people complaining about the sharing, which unlike most games is entirely optional and not only do you have to activate it, it asks you before hand if you want to share x person, really? That is like going to a restaurant, ordering a plate of, human excrement, and then be surprised and complain that your food is shit. That's what you ordered mate!
Yeah, I was expecting some kind of bad ending there but I suppose it was too obvious, so that's why they opted for the sad story instead.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, I was expecting some kind of bad ending there but I suppose it was too obvious, so that's why they opted for the sad story instead.
if the trap was not so obvious i might have stayed a few nights to see what happened but instead like most here i was expecting a bad ending so did not take that path. now that i know there is no bad ending it seems i might go back and hear her out.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Don't know if I reached the end of it or I'm just stuck, but definitely became one of my top ones in a heartbeat, seriously. I'll be keeping an eye out for the updates, seems like most of the quests I have left are 'To be continued..' so yeah, definitely seems like the end of it.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I really dont get why people hate it if the dev adds multiple paths or different kinks for me that just add more "content" that I can enjoy. Heck in this game multiple kinks adds more world building than just for the sake of fap material in my opinion.

I don't even like harem games and I really enjoy playing this game because the story and the world the dev built feels "more believable" compared to a generic harem game this site is full of.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes