comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Wait, you fucked the General?
I mean, you can say that, just not in the sense you're thinking about. If by ravaging his so beloved virgin little sister right in front of him is by all means fucking him, even psychologically, mentally or whatever, then yeah, I definitely did. xD

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I mean, you can say that, just not in the sense you're thinking about. If by ravaging his so beloved virgin little sister right in front of him is by all means fucking him, even psychologically, mentally or whatever, then yeah, I definitely did. xD
My question is how did you get that scene? Is there something you have to do in order to trigger it?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
My question is how did you get that scene? Is there something you have to do in order to trigger it?
Are you working with the raiders (I don't think that is optional)? If so, during the morning, go to the world map. You should have an exclamation mark over the raider camp. Just go there and you'll see the icon for it next to the mission table icon. Then make your choices how to proceed.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Nice update. The plot seems to become bigger and bigger with multiple of factions, and this creates the following problem: right now the player is after unlocking all the sex scenes, meaning certain endings are guaranteed. I can imagine by allying with Fang and having sex with Hive Queen will trigger the destruction of Zeta, closing some endings. Your decisions will also certainly affect how Ivy and her companion will view you. I hope when the final version is released, it will be made clear for player that supporting factions do matter for endings, and player simply cannot bang everything that moves without affecting the plot.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

sassyass

May 20, 2020
I found this game in the 0.2 version (before AIn's makup). Made a simple mod with the old content as option.

It would be ready to share, but I wouldn't before asking ZetanDS and moderators before doing so.

I believe she was cuter, but I understand the concerns with having such a cutie in the official release.
Do you author and moderators, see any problem with me posting it here?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ravage Kitty in front of the General.

I'm at a dead end :(.
Story does not progress for me past the Kitty scene. Can't trigger the zone scene or the Ivy scene :(.
Go to sleep or skip one day, new missions should appear in the world map.
To play Shani content click on her portrait.

Sh-cln

Dec 22, 2020
I found this game in the 0.2 version (before AIn's makup). Made a simple mod with the old content as option.

It would be ready to share, but I wouldn't before asking ZetanDS and moderators before doing so.

I believe she was cuter, but I understand the concerns with having such a cutie in the official release.
Do you author and moderators, see any problem with me posting it here?
Could you please share a pic of her? I'm really interested to see what she looked like

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
How old your laptop? 2006 CPUs are already 64 bit CPUs mainly.
Well hardware seems 64 compatible, but somehow the system is 32. It is super old laptop and I am not the original owner.. I am huge tech noob so I have no idea how to switch system to 64...

EDIT: Crysis averted, turns out that newest update is still playable on Win32 even tho the newest engine doesn't have support for it. I am clearly clueless in the technical aspects of it, but I am happy that a dinosaur I have can still have some fun. Thanks for the info from some users. Xmas in not cancelled this year after all haha

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2158444
Well my guess for you would be...earlier in the story when that guy first visited MC's home with his daughter, there was a choice to offer one of MC's girls for that guy's pleasure. Also earlier before that home visit event, MC's wife mentioned it was sign of respect and a custom for MC to offer one of his daughters or servants to please him. And I chose nope, not happening.

But, for some reason...for me, when MC's wife mentioned an offer to visit that guy to further Kat's relationship with MC. The wife and MC just chose to pass on any further contact with Kat. (Not sure where I went wrong to get that choice in this story. But I guess I will have to replay again to see where I went wrong. I kind of feel your pain. )

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Missed out on a great opportunity to make the scene with Julia more meaningful if it actually took you to a game over because too much time had passed due to falling for the illusion and it being a zone trap. Actually putting in some consequence to your choice and making the gameplay more interesting. But still enjoyable.
Was kinda the same with the settler's outpost in the last update. I thought I had to play diplomat, so Kyra's raid would go more smoothly, but I actually could've just antagonized all the settlers for shits and giggles without any consequences.
I really like these oldschool rpg style choices and wish the game would commit more to them. But maybe it's just that Zetan is against game over screens on principle.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
i do like it that for the raiders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you get the best of the crazy raider sisters if you mix kindness with brutality. in this update, Asha was jealous of the attention that Kitty recieved from MC
Well my guess for you would be...earlier in the story when that guy first visited MC's home with his daughter, there was a choice to offer one of MC's girls for that guy's pleasure. Also earlier before that home visit event, MC's wife mentioned it was sign of respect and a custom for MC to offer one of his daughters or servants to please him. And I chose nope, not happening.

But, for some reason...for me, when MC's wife mentioned an offer to visit that guy to further Kat's relationship with MC. The wife and MC just chose to pass on any further contact with Kat. (Not sure where I went wrong to get that choice in this story. But I guess I will have to replay again to see where I went wrong. I kind of feel your pain. )
when Kat is observing MC and his wife, instead of calling her out, tell her to come closer which will result in a scene between MC, Kat, Ain and Zarah. and at the end Kat will ask to live with MC.

Reactions: sava75 and MrBenny

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
But maybe it's just that Zetan is against game over screens on principle.
It's more like they're hard to do properly in an AVN.
For instance, if Shani dies the game can't continue on with that in mind. You'd have to make an entire game's worth of alternative just for that choice (story continuing without Shani -or Z-, people reacting to that, all scenes featuring her to have alternatives, etc.). For all intents and purposes, not feasible.

The other option is to go "GG, just reload" but even that I feel has to be something more than a "You died" screen a la Dark Souls. It should have some aftermath or conclusion, so it at least feels remotely impactful.

TL;DR, no inherent aversion to bad endings, they just need a certain amount of investment to be done properly.

Reactions: alexrieper

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I really dont get why people hate it if the dev adds multiple paths or different kinks for me that just add more "content" that I can enjoy. Heck in this game multiple kinks adds more world building than just for the sake of fap material in my opinion.

I don't even like harem games and I really enjoy playing this game because the story and the world the dev built feels "more believable" compared to a generic harem game this site is full of.
I don't even really see it as true multiple (i.e. divergent) paths. It is just a choice about whether you see certain sex scenes (like choosing whether or not to see anal sex, which is a common choice in AVNs). Another example is the gore. Not really a separate path but rather...do you want to see it or not. Some paths in visual novel can and do create a wild storyline separation and can be difficult for a dev to keep up with, but here I just think you are getting some alternate scenes. Not a lot of confusing variables to keep track of I don't think.

--

I choose yes to gore and no to sharing and am quite happy with the game. Btw, I love how in game you call your raider pet, "hey kid" and she calls you "boss." :giggle: Shani was my favourite from the beginning, but I now think the raider sisters have surpassed her. It might be an out of sight, out of mind sort of situation though. With Shani being gone from contact from my MC and having so little content in comparison to the other girls, I had to switch my allegiance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Every scene with the raider girls is pure gold. (y)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I choose yes to gore and no to sharing and am quite happy with the game. Btw, I love how in game you call your raider pet, "hey kid" and she calls you "boss." :giggle: Shani was my favourite from the beginning, but I now think the raider sisters have surpassed her. It might be an out of sight, out of mind sort of situation though. With Shani being gone from contact from my MC and having so little content in comparison to the other girls, I had to switch my allegiance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Every scene with the raider girls is pure gold. (y)
I'm just waiting fo Ivy's turn to shine

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
you get the best of the crazy raider sisters if you mix kindness with brutality. in this update, Asha was jealous of the attention that Kitty recieved from MC
i have noticed yet impregnating her instead of letting asha take over was my choice as letting her take over i agree with her sister xd man thats gross but good for asha most likely. biggest problem for me would be caring to much for the characters actually. have had to give up other games just because i cared to much XD

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes