FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
when Shani met Julia for the first time, I hoped the apprentice would bring the girl to her master as a token of apprecation, kinda like a cut from her finding on her first solo mission.

Reactions: Ukghar

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
:PogChamp:I have read the latest reviews and seriously I find it pitiful that after playing and enjoying the game. There are always some who come back here and complain, yes complain that they finished the new version in 5min. You don't imagine what it's like to make a game, but make your own and prove that you can go faster and then share your new method. And if not, I make you to those who come here to complain after each new upload :FacePalm:.

If you look at the patreaon of Zetan you have a solution for uploads to come faster, just read it :geek: :

GOALS

€4,197.09 of €5,000 per month

I have a few very kind volunteers that help me with the game and I want to make it more "official". Reaching this goal will allow me to give at least something back on a regular basis and slowly build an actual team.
2 of 2

:rolleyes::unsure:Participate in the donation and there at the same time you will have what you want with faster or bigger upload and you will stop coming here crying every time.:cry::cry::cry:

Thank you and kisses to your mom from me.:whistle:(y):love:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
well...maybe they didn't have any content with the raider sisters nor did they meet kat....
Talking about the raider sisters. I personally found the Kitty scene more or less...
... meeh...

Despite the similiarity of the scene with the raider sisters and the Kitty scene, the raider scene was much hotter than the scene with Kitty. Well, it seems the scene was just to rapy for my taste - not my cup of tea... I know, the setting is post apocalytic and rape is no stranger in the story, if I think back to the prisoner/kidnapper that was a little better done than the Kitty scene.

No offense, just my opinion.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's more like they're hard to do properly in an AVN.
For instance, if Shani dies the game can't continue on with that in mind. You'd have to make an entire game's worth of alternative just for that choice (story continuing without Shani -or Z-, people reacting to that, all scenes featuring her to have alternatives, etc.). For all intents and purposes, not feasible.

The other option is to go "GG, just reload" but even that I feel has to be something more than a "You died" screen a la Dark Souls. It should have some aftermath or conclusion, so it at least feels remotely impactful.

TL;DR, no inherent aversion to bad endings, they just need a certain amount of investment to be done properly.
You're overcomplicating things. A bad ending can be five renders with some text explanation. You don't have to explain every single character fate in that scenario.
In example, Zaton was caught by decayed and turned into a happy meal. Add a couple of renders with some decayed cooking Zaton and it's done.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
yes, that's why I clarify that in all its forms and expressions. but yes, it has nothing of NTR. it's swinging. don't tell the others in the cult. they will burn me in the square for heresy ;C
Whatever that is or are, you did it to yourself because you chosed the option that results in such contents.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Talking about the raider sisters. I personally found the Kitty scene more or less...
... meeh...

Despite the similiarity of the scene with the raider sisters and the Kitty scene, the raider scene was much hotter than the scene with Kitty. Well, it seems the scene was just to rapy for my taste - not my cup of tea... I know, the setting is post apocalytic and rape is no stranger in the story, if I think back to the prisoner/kidnapper that was a little better done than the Kitty scene.

No offense, just my opinion.
Well, I think the rape scene is for the most hardcore or depraved Zatons. You can choose to help Kitty removing her blindfold and make out a bit with her just to mess with the dude.
That's one of the selling points of Desert Stalker, replayability.

Last edited:

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
My playthrough at Igor's house had all 3 girls with Zaton and no NTR. The only time I remember sharing coming up is when Igor visited Zaton's house a long time ago and I made the choice not to have sharing content. Besides that it's all Zaton being a chad and taking all the girls.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Really liked the expanded lore with Ivy/Yuna in this update (a lot of good backstory).

In terms of spending the night at her place, what choice did you all choose when you spotted her outside by the lake, in the water?

For me, I chose "Stay" (instead of "leave her be"), watched her get out of the lake, and chose "That's enough." instead of "watch a bit longer" resulting in this screen):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though given her eyes still remains green, not sure whether this will have any affect in terms of Ivy/Yuna's stats in the game (good decision? bad decision?).

And I'm getting the strong feeling Sonmi is the elf girl Shani encounters in the zone. Just feels like too much for it to be just a coincidence.

Scene with Kateryna, Ain, Zahra was good (though I never got those NTR scenes with Zahra as some are mentioning), but damn, that rooftop scene with Zahra[/OSPOILER] was just.....lovely. Despite not being as explicit as other scenes, the background and Zahra's dress added a lot to the immersion.

In terms of Raiders' content? Meh.
General was annoying so with this update, at least we won't see him any longer, so that's good.
But that Kitty scene as Mortarion said above felt a bit too rapy.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
AT least each scene have 100 or so renders , and some animations , no bad .

could be better yesh more scenes to fullfil with the 2 daughters and the wife , and the queen if can
si few sex scenes with each girl , bet most people think that way .

But even so the game is decent on plot and content , please hope the dev can do 2 main branches first focus, leave side content with side girls for later. Because there is already 7 to 8 main girls here.

AT least this developer is NO like those TROLLMILLKERS of Troll deaf Caizer or Gumship or SirDammed

PLEASHEEE MOAAAAR T.T

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Every update I rush to the change log hoping to see some kind of sound effects added. Every time im left sad lol.

Dec 28, 2017
It's hard to criticise the updates for being too short while not having paid a single cent to see them, but I feel like the video cutscenes (while well done) are adding a lot of extra effort.
That being said, the quality of the game shows. It is extremely well made.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The sharing scenes are optional, you can either pick the harem scene or sharing scene. If any of you want to cry about NTR or derail the thread with off-topic BS then you will get warned and may even be thread banned.

Discussing about an aspect of a game is ok but shouting about it to others just because you personally don't find it appealing is not.

That being said, please use our "off-topic" for any such discussion while keeping the game threads on-topic

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Well, I think the rape scene is for the most hardcore or depraved Zatons. You can choose to help Kitty removing her blindfold and make out a bit with her just to mess with the dude.
That's one of the selling points of Desert Stalker, replayability.
Yeah I choose removing the blindfold and making out in my "Gentler" route.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes