Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sir, the Official Version of this game typically has releases for 3 platforms, PC (Windows + Linux), Mac and Android (both at Patreon and SubscribeStar).

What we've got here is failure to communicate
Some men, you just can't reach
So you get what we had here last week
Which is the way he wants it
Well, he gets it
And I don't like it any more than you men

Okay. What we actually have here is the leaked v0.11 BETA, which is why there is no Mac support for it. Cheers.
Got it. Thanks!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Desert Stalker [v0.11 Beta] Compressed Mac

Compressed Size Mac: 772 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed PC by FAP369ZONE

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
*God Among Men Achievement Unlocked!*
:) TY

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In the prefences menu after the initial prompt
I never noticed the option for that in the settings. Aren't there two different triggers for that? This playthrough I got it with the Raiders but last time it was during the visit with Igor and Katerina.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I never noticed the option for that in the settings. Aren't there two different triggers for that? This playthrough I got it with the Raiders but last time it was during the visit with Igor and Katerina.
It's whenever you encounter such a scene for the first time.

Reactions: Skeltom

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Depending on how you mean, I might disagree. The only choices for the player were whether to have Shani stay longer and get to know Julia better before the game eventually makes her leave, or to head out early without the full Julia story so far. I think having a very tragic and moving pause in Shani's story was great. The fact that the whole place just disappears after she leaves it and then it remains just ruins when Shani returns from the factory is possibly more tragic. Were there ever the chance somehow to convince Julia to leave, would it even be possible to find her again? It would seem not.
Imo it's just a little weird how the zone was hyped up as a dangerous place, but everybody Shani gets to interact with so far turns out to be nice and helpful. The first person she meets leads her to a hideout, the second person saves her from an evironmental hazard and now the third person is an obvious mindfuck, but ultimately turns out to be a good host, who feeds her and lets her rest.
It's like avoiding the obvious trap is actually the bad choice, because it only skips additional story content.

Also, does anybody else remember Shani packing a lot of stuff to bring with her to the zone? Kind of weird how nobody tried to rob her, yet. Where did she even put all that stuff?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Imo it's just a little weird how the zone was hyped up as a dangerous place, but everybody Shani gets to interact with so far turns out to be nice and helpful. The first person she meets leads her to a hideout, the second person saves her from an evironmental hazard and now the third person is an obvious mindfuck, but ultimately turns out to be a good host, who feeds her and lets her rest.
It's like avoiding the obvious trap is actually the bad choice, because it only skips additional story content.

Also, does anybody else remember Shani packing a lot of stuff to bring with her to the zone? Kind of weird how nobody tried to rob her, yet. Where did she even put all that stuff?
I think we've only been shown the more positive experiences generally. Given the MC is her dad and mentor, I've just assumed Shani's training has been really good so she's mostly avoided detection by mummies or whatever else. There have been screwups, like where Sonmi had to save her ass, but she's new at it as well. I think it's to be assumed a lot (of her training and of her time in the Zone itself) has been skipped.

To my mind, she's only gotten lucky twice: the kid near the start and then Sonmi. I don't think the time trap was either good or bad; if only a choice between the two, I'd classify it as bad, potentially cycling her in a routine so she never moved on. And, TBF, a lot of survival is luck, especially given that many stalkers go on a mission / run and never return. So I think it's a combination of skill and luck. But again, since the MC is her mentor and he's arguably the best stalker alive (not counting the MC's mentor who is now king of the Decayed), I would expect her chances of survival to be higher than most, despite her being new to solo expeditions.

I remember a lot of stuff going up to the last night with her dad, but I'm not sure she had a lot when departing from there. It's been a while, but that didn't stand out to me. She also might have ditched a lot of it at the safe house in the Zone so she didn't keep it with her after that. Or, maybe I'd just forgotten about how much she brought.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
There is (like always) a lot of complaints about the sharing kink.
It looks like that people who aren't into sharing often draw a false conclusion, because they don't really understand this kink and its facets.
I am paraphrasing a bit, but most negative posts read along the lines "I want to play a dominant Alpha male, Alphas don't share (which is the first wrong conclusion here), so everyone who does isn't truly dominant and therefore a sad, submissive cuck." Which is really a very one-dimensional view.

These posters usually completely miss out to look at the power dynamics of a specific sharing scene, because they prefer to avoid those scenes completely.
In order to be really able to assess such scenes it's necessary to answer the following questions:
who initiates them and for what reason and who has to consent to it and do they happen in secret or in plain view of one party or even their social circle.

The worst case is probably (from an alpha males perspective) if the women initates, because her man can't satisfy her, doesn't ask for his consent and doesn't even try to hide from him and everyone else. This degrades the male to a cuckold in a traditional sense, since he lost all respect of his woman and probably will also loose it with everyone else. Using the NTR and cheating tag is warranted here.
Equally horrifying should be if the male initiates, because he can't satisfy her and has to ask for her consent to do it with a bull instead. If he gets off on it or not isn't really important. Obviously deep into submissive cuckold territory, but without the cheating, it's a classical NTR scenario and could be also called sharing (to a degree). Add humiliation if he's only allowed to watch but not to cum.

The first time we step into real sharing would be in my opinion if either of them initiates, because he can't satisfy her and both agree on involving a third party and he is required or allowed to participate and also gets to fuck her or gets any other active female attention leading to his release. This is a setting i could imagine for instance with Omar, Rabiah and Zaton. But we don't play Omar, right? Still probably not a very desireable sharing scenario for a true alpha, yet myZaton wouldn't turn that offer down.
As the last example out of this complex i'd like to mention the classic cheating: if the women initiates, because her man can't satisfy her and doesn't ask for his consent. Should it happen in secret it's an affair, likely tagged as cheating and not sharing or NTR.

Now let's look at other potential sharing scenarios, with the main twist, that he is indeed able to fully satisfy her sexual needs.
In the case she is initiating a FFM or reverse gangbang, especially if her reason would be to please her man, i've never heard anyone complain about it. However this, my friends, is classic sharing. So next time you spout "I am not into sharing!" you probably should consider this, else ... hmm? However again, we aren't playing Zahra, so let's put this aside.

The far more controversial scenario is of course the infamous MMF or gangbang. Keep in mind, the baseline is still that the womans needs are met. So here it doesn't really matters who initiates it, far more important is, both consent to it on equal terms for whatever reason. Like perhaps he is bi-sexual or they want to spice up their sexlife or he enjoys the view of his woman behaving like a slut? Both get something out of it and no party is at a disadvantage, i would call it the classic swinger lifestyle.
Not really my cup of tea, but hey mates, whatever rocks your boat, i don't judge.

Now let's get to a setting which i personally find extra juicy and is normally sadly overlooked by Devs, and those wanabee 'alphas' which are in truth timid, insecure crybabies are partly to blame for it.

We play a self-confident, dominant male, who is more than able to satisfy multiple women, if needed. Infact he is so self-confident, that he knows whatever happens he will not loose to another man, they aren't really competition for him.
And he is so dominant, that he is in complete control of his womens sexuality, he doesn't need their consent (if they consent it's nice, but not needed), they will obey and comply to his whims. If he wishes, they will let him fuck them (freeuse), they will masturbate for his entertainment or the viewing pleasures of others, they will cum on his command and if he cooses to, he can disallow them any sexual activity at all.
If we are able to order (or even nastier: just to suggest) them to engage with any person, beast or object regardless of their preferences or if they are into it or not, i call that a real power move.
Of course he shares his women, because he can.
It's the pinnacle of male domination.

I haven't played the last update yet, because i am waiting for the public release, so i can't tell about the exact situation with Zaton and his girls. But i fully expect it to be along those lines of my past paragraph and i am truly looking forward to it.

TL;DR
Get past your insecurities, this is Zaton you're playing. If there is someone who can pull it off, he is the one.
Sharing is (or can be) more than just another cuck simulation.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Has there been any word on a alpha release of 11? I just started this version up and that warning on the main menu makes be think I should probably wait until it's out of beta for this one.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Well, I think the rape scene is for the most hardcore or depraved Zatons. You can choose to help Kitty removing her blindfold and make out a bit with her just to mess with the dude.
That's one of the selling points of Desert Stalker, replayability.
Yeah, my pick of choice was to remove the blindfold. But is was curious to see how the other option was playing out. Besides the rapey touch of the scene, Kittys reaction was much more disturbing for me - or better to say, the lack of reaction. Her conduct was like a broken doll, fuck it - scratch what I have said. It was like a corpse. In this situation, we where able to see how fucked up the relation (can we call it so?) between the General and Kitty was. His end was well deserved.

Really liked the expanded lore with Ivy/Yuna in this update (a lot of good backstory).

In terms of spending the night at her place, what choice did you all choose when you spotted her outside by the lake, in the water?

For me, I chose "Stay" (instead of "leave her be"), watched her get out of the lake, and chose "That's enough." instead of "watch a bit longer" resulting in this screen):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though given her eyes still remains green, not sure whether this will have any affect in terms of Ivy/Yuna's stats in the game (good decision? bad decision?).
I was not aware that there was in terms of reaction such a - possible - diffrence. I have choosen both options, but this was somehow able to slip my attention.

And I'm getting the strong feeling Sonmi is the elf girl Shani encounters in the zone. Just feels like too much for it to be just a coincidence.
I am totally with you on this point, that was also my first assumption.

In terms of Raiders' content? Meh.
General was annoying so with this update, at least we won't see him any longer, so that's good.
But that Kitty scene as Mortarion said above felt a bit too rapy.[/ISPOILER]
General was annoying as fuck, I'm glad he is now moved to the edge of the field for ever ...
That dude was also mentally borderline broken, not sure on the same level as Kitty but I think it there is was not so much of a diffrence.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes