rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, my pick of choice was to remove the blindfold. But is was curious to see how the other option was playing out. Besides the rapey touch of the scene, Kittys reaction was much more disturbing for me - or better to say, the lack of reaction. Her conduct was like a broken doll, fuck it - scratch what I have said. It was like a corpse. In this situation, we where able to see how fucked up the relation (can we call it so?) between the General and Kitty was. His end was well deserved.

I was not aware that there was in terms of reaction such a - possible - diffrence. I have choosen both options, but this was somehow able to slip my attention.

I am totally with you on this point, that was also my first assumption.

General was annoying as fuck, I'm glad he is now moved to the edge of the field for ever ...
That dude was also mentally borderline broken, not sure on the same level as Kitty but I think it there is was not so much of a diffrence.
I was not aware that there was in terms of reaction such a - possible - diffrence. I have choosen both options, but this was somehow able to slip my attention.

I am totally with you on this point, that was also my first assumption.
[/QUOTE]
its really impossible its not her as ivy spesifically said she was in the zone even before it was the zone. would be illogical to have a brand new depressed elf joining the club when we have a perfect one already in play

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
should be available on the map a few days after the raid. its located at the top, right of old ciro
I skipped what feels like a month now because nothing was happening and theres still nothing new on the Map. Could it be that my Savegame broke somehow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Really liked the expanded lore with Ivy/Yuna in this update (a lot of good backstory).

In terms of spending the night at her place, what choice did you all choose when you spotted her outside by the lake, in the water?

Though given her eyes still remains green, not sure whether this will have any affect in terms of Ivy/Yuna's stats in the game (good decision? bad decision?).
We've been told (by Fangs, IIRC) that her eye color seems to reflect her mood. I don't think there is any stat change or anything, although I'm sure the decision is tracked. The pink color of her eyes is just like blushing in a human's cheeks. If you get pink (one as far as we know no one's seen before), it's probably a good thing. I chose to Stay and then to Turn Away. Clearly she has difficulty trusting in general, so why betray that trust by acting like a horny college teen?
And I'm getting the strong feeling Sonmi is the elf girl Shani encounters in the zone. Just feels like too much for it to be just a coincidence.
There can be no doubt. We've met no one else who's also an elf, no one else who has similar features to Yuna. (And then, there's also the thing that mutants in general are fairly uncommon/rare, and it's even rarer that one is an elf.) It's always possible I could be wrong, but I can't see that this could be anybody other than Sonmi.
But that Kitty scene as Mortarion said above felt a bit too rapy.[/ISPOILER]
It's only rapey if you make it rapey. The worst otherwise that happens is she sits on the MC's lap. You can have him kiss her and it's not bad, either (though less innocent ofc). Really, only ravaging her is rapey . . . but that's player's choice. I didn't find anything wrong with this if you don't go animal on her.

Reactions: JJJ84

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Had to start over with a new game and finally got through Shani content.
Still no Ivy though. :(
What do you mean no Ivy? Did you save the elf girl from the decayed in the beginning?
1668116093628.png
Either of of the top 2 choices will get you Ivy in the game.
1668116203743.png
If you want Ivy you must save her/trade for her since this elf is her.

Reactions: selberdreher

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Had to start over with a new game and finally got through Shani content.
Still no Ivy though. :(
If you don't get Ivy at all it's because you have not traded the treasure the MC finds at the very beginning of the game for her life. Sure, doing that will slightly displease the queen, but it doesn't wreck future scenes with her, and I'd say it's the best trade you can make. If you give that up, Ivy lives and can be seen in other scenes later. It's literally the difference between life and death for her.

Reactions: selberdreher
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes