JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We've been told (by Fangs, IIRC) that her eye color seems to reflect her mood. I don't think there is any stat change or anything, although I'm sure the decision is tracked. The pink color of her eyes is just like blushing in a human's cheeks. If you get pink (one as far as we know no one's seen before), it's probably a good thing. I chose to Stay and then to Turn Away. Clearly she has difficulty trusting in general, so why betray that trust by acting like a horny college teen?
Yup, hence I chose the "Stay" & "That's Enough" option.
And as I said in my post, she clearly feels uncomfortable if MC keeps looking, so when I viewed the alternative (just due to me being curious as to how the other option turns out), That's Enough is clearly the right decision.

Though ngl, was a bit curious as to whether it makes a big difference if one decided not to "Stay" initially and didn't see that Ivy getting out of pool scene at all (in terms of overall outcomes with her in the end).

It's only rapey if you make it rapey. The worst otherwise that happens is she sits on the MC's lap. You can have him kiss her and it's not bad, either (though less innocent ofc). Really, only ravaging her is rapey . . . but that's player's choice. I didn't find anything wrong with this if you don't go animal on her.
I'm aware that there is the sitting on lap option (in fact, that is my canon choice, "Remove her Blindfolds": which I'd assume most folks would, unless they're opting for Evil MC walkthrough, heh)
By Kitty scene in that post, I meant "Ravage her" option (like Mortarion was referring to in his post).

I was not aware that there was in terms of reaction such a - possible - diffrence. I have choosen both options, but this was somehow able to slip my attention.
I think with Ivy/Yuna I'm being more careful before picking between choices, cause I'm getting the feeling different choices can go a long way (such as, previously in her previous content, right choice was waiting until she approaches you, and respond to her palm matching would get the most positive response from her. Trying to be more eager and approaching her would scare her away.

But I felt there was a bit of uncertainty with this Ivy in the pool scene.
Would it even matter if the player decided not to stay and just head back inside (despite me choosing "Stay" in my canon walkthrough lmao)?

There can be no doubt. We've met no one else who's also an elf, no one else who has similar features to Yuna. (And then, there's also the thing that mutants in general are fairly uncommon/rare, and it's even rarer that one is an elf.) It's always possible I could be wrong, but I can't see that this could be anybody other than Sonmi.
I am totally with you on this point, that was also my first assumption.
The Military PC's notes by Ivy/Yuna, also after reading (was tough to read though ngl, wish the screen size was bigger, and font was a bit bigger too lol) it gave the strong impression that Ivy & Sonmi are the last of their kind, and rest of their people were wiped out.

So unless evidence comes up which contrasts this, yup.
I'd say she is Sonmi (given Ivy's record says Sonmi loved to explore to the Zone).

General was annoying as fuck, I'm glad he is now moved to the edge of the field for ever ...
That dude was also mentally borderline broken, not sure on the same level as Kitty but I think it there is was not so much of a diffrence.
His execution reminded me of Fatalities in Mortal Kombat games. :LUL:
He was annoying in the beginning, and even till near the end, he goes on saying "She (Kitty) is the only thing of value to me." just comes to show how fucked up & broken he is (much more of a reaction when MC Ravages Kitty, though that never is my canon choice).

I do hope there is some sort of more in-depth storyline with Kitty.

Perhaps something like MC tries to heal her mind of sorts. Being mute will not be something he can heal, but getting through to her to realize that she's an individual of her own right, and not a possession.
I think I'd like that kind of story.

There's already enough "starting off as MC's slave" girls/LIs in the game (at least 2? Iirc?), that if it goes the route, "Oh Kitty is now in MC's hands. He can get her to serve him whenever & however he wants", then ngl, I'd be pretty disappointed.

Reactions: selberdreher

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The Military PC's notes by Ivy/Yuna, also after reading (was tough to read though ngl, wish the screen size was bigger, and font was a bit bigger too lol) it gave the strong impression that Ivy & Sonmi are the last of their kind, and rest of their people were wiped out.

So unless evidence comes up which contrasts this, yup.
I'd say she is Sonmi (given Ivy's record says Sonmi loved to explore to the Zone).
That's not the impression I got, but rather that they were just extremely rare. The notes indicated Yuna and Sonmi were with others "of our kind", not specifically elves. Since we've seen a variety in what mutations happen, I think this is meant to mean mutants but not specifically elves. This is reinforced by her later journal entry ("Fangs"), where she says they "discovered more of our kind". Those are the mutants the MC has met, none of which are elves besides Yuna (and Sonmi, though ofc the MC hasn't met her yet).

So while there might have been other elves in the earlier group, I think all we actually know is that there were more mutants in general, not necessarily elves, in the original group at Zeta. I think assuming other elves were wiped out isn't founded on any real evidence; it's equally likely they were the only two elf mutations that ever happened or that there were other elves but they died from radiation that Yuna and Sonmi didn't suffer (though, I suppose, it depends on what exactly you mean by "wiped out").
There's already enough "starting off as MC's slave" girls/LIs in the game (at least 2? Iirc?), that if it goes the route, "Oh Kitty is now in MC's hands. He can get her to serve him whenever & however he wants", then ngl, I'd be pretty disappointed.
I think that's probably going to be an option. I also can only think of two that automatically start off as a slaves (Fairy and Emilia), unless one also counts Yuna or Kyra. But in those cases, neither were slaves so much as prisoners (although you can abuse Kyra if you're playing that type of MC ofc). And they were prisoners only b/c the MC wasn't ready to trust them automatically — especially Kyra. (But again, ofc, that is unless you're playing the asshole MC, in which case "prisoner" isn't where things had to stop.)

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
TL;DR
Get past your insecurities, this is Zaton you're playing. If there is someone who can pull it off, he is the one.
Sharing is (or can be) more than just another cuck simulation.
I don't have any insecurities that I have to get past. I make no judgements on those who activate the content. I just don't fancy sharing my toys. I am selfish, though more than happy to take (temporarily borrow!) another person's toys. I am terribly hypocritical. :giggle: My in-game MC is a violent, brutish, arrogant, grapey motherfucker, but he still believes in cherishing his marriage and his lovely wife above all others....

....except when he is out on patrol, or in town, or at a friends house, or just generally whenever he is within a 50 metre radius of an attractive female. Fortunately (or unfortunately), every female in this game is attractive.

I am just happy that the devs give us options. You can tell it is a good game when two players like us, with diametrically opposed opinions on the matter, can equally enjoy the experience.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
If you don't get Ivy at all it's because you have not traded the treasure the MC finds at the very beginning of the game for her life. Sure, doing that will slightly displease the queen, but it doesn't wreck future scenes with her, and I'd say it's the best trade you can make. If you give that up, Ivy lives and can be seen in other scenes later. It's literally the difference between life and death for her.
What trade? I just killed the Decayed holding her and brought her home. Then she escaped from there on her own and later left messages where to find her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What trade? I just killed the Decayed holding her and brought her home. Then she escaped from there on her own and later left messages where to find her.
True; you can do that instead. She dies if the MC just goes on his way. In that case, the only other possibility is that you just haven't played far enough for her content. She does show up later. At some point, the MC actually follows her instructions and finds her and her people.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
She does show up later. At some point, the MC actually follows her instructions and finds her and her people.
I've already gone past that point and dealt with the Hive. It's just the latest content with Ivy that isn't triggering for some reason. Already done with everything else listed on the update log.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I've already gone past that point and dealt with the Hive. It's just the latest content with Ivy that isn't triggering for some reason. Already done with everything else listed on the update log.
Go back to the Mutant bunker in the main room Ivy has a button in the bottom right of the screen.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how to configure alerts so that I receive notifications whenever OP gets updated?
just for op updated that would be lovely
what you can do is keep an eye on 1668142155647.png and check thread here and there again.

for ops that doesnt get published aka mods or what ever you can keep an eye on last edited dates in bottom right corner
1668142343158.png
way to know if you got last version of whatever

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
just for op updated that would be lovely
what you can do is keep an eye on View attachment 2161297 and check thread here and there again.

for ops that doesnt get published aka mods or what ever you can keep an eye on last edited dates in bottom right corner
View attachment 2161299
way to know if you got last version of whatever
Thanks.
Just to be clear, I need to manually check on updates, right? There is no function that would ping me whenever watched threads get updated by moderators.

Reactions: micmitja

SweetAgony

Oct 31, 2020
really awesome game! haven't played anything like it before, great work and I can't wait to experience more of it!

btw if any of you wonderful people have suggestions for similar games I would be very grateful.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks.
Just to be clear, I need to manually check on updates, right? There is no function that would ping me whenever watched threads get updated by moderators.
not that i would know or heard about it, but would be handy thats for sure
for threads updated got latest updates, tho they are not always instantly there, all that is
pings you get only for watched threads new comments , likes and pms, well also deleted posts and achievements
really awesome game! haven't played anything like it before, great work and I can't wait to experience more of it!

btw if any of you wonderful people have suggestions for similar games I would be very grateful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyingPony

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
The game is better with each update. Just hope we would get the new update already... :D I would love to see more stuff related to the impregnation fetish.

Reactions: Xypher
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes