mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
What can I say ? This game is awesome, probably the best in art, and one of the best in graphics and story. Gameplay is good for a VN, but that's all.
I was really surprised with the wife's share content, I was not expecting in the whole game that possibility, but I really enjoyed and I am expected more of this.
The story of Ivy is irrelevant for me, she is not a person of my interest. I'm not sure if I miss some part of the story or what but it's not exiting for me.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Zaton also obviously needs to be a real confident badass to nonchalantly hand out his daughter (temporarily). Like i already said, i consider it a 'power move', a display of his strength and dominance.

Well, it looks like yourZaton doesn't care about being perceived as generous or worries about his reputation and that's pretty confident too. Just taking what you want without regrets is of course the opposite of insecurity.
Well said! I really liked how both paths felt natural and the player doesn't seem to get punished for chosing either path. In the end I went for non-sharing for my main playthrough, but it was really well done on both sides.

Also: Igor commenting that he could only fuck Ain's ass because Zaton wouldn't like him fucking his daughter's pussy was great too.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I'm playing 11Beta. And no, I don't have that. Here's the save file. Try and check.
right off I looked at your quest log and read how you handled some of the quests. The main difference I've noticed is you returned Mantis to the Hive which she didn't want to do, hence her escape from them. Maybe Ivy didn't like this and wont trust you enough to trigger the next quests? I will continue looking at your quests and try playing the game a little bit on your save and see what happens. For now maybe load an earlier save and keep Mantis with the Mutants and see if that changes anything. I'll let you know if I find a way to trigger the Ivy quest.

Edit:
I went back on a previous save and left Mantis at the Hive and I still got the Ivy quest. The only thing I can think of at this point is you must have somehow messed up on your conversations with Ivy. Try redoing your choices with Ivy and be as patient/understanding as possible and see if that fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf72

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Was Zion's arm always missing.....
I think so. At first I thought she was the chick (with two intact arms) that interviews you at the beginning of the game, but on second glance the two don't look quite the same, aside from a mask.

I like that they added an amputee with no prosthetics. The usual route is to give them a sci-fi robo arm or something, but here it fits better with the setting and with the gruesome nature of the raiders. Hope we get to find out how Zion lost it. Probably explains why she is so angry all of the time. She really needs some dick and a desert ale to calm down.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
she was the chick (with two intact arms) that interviews you at the beginning of the gam
Edit: Sorry, mouse issue, posted before I type the reply (below).

For me, the first person the player see and interviews him/her is ZetanDS, the developer himself (the in-game representation of himself).

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I think so. At first I thought she was the chick (with two intact arms) that interviews you at the beginning of the game, but on second glance the two don't look quite the same, aside from a mask.

I like that they added an amputee with no prosthetics. The usual route is to give them a sci-fi robo arm or something, but here it fits better with the setting and with the gruesome nature of the raiders. Hope we get to find out how Zion lost it. Probably explains why she is so angry all of the time. She really needs some dick and a desert ale to calm down.
Huh. I didn't even notice she was missing an arm last update, guess I was too distracted by the human battering ram to notice it

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Huh. I didn't even notice she was missing an arm last update, guess I was too distracted by the human battering ram to notice it
Probably someone chop off her arm between the updates and I wonder who did that :unsure:? Sorry, just kidding:ROFLMAO:.

You just have to load a save before the 'outpost' quest and replay the quest to find out (I don't remember the exact quest name). This is where I believe a 'read only' Replay Quest* (for completed) and Restart Quest (for ongoing) features would come in handy, but it is just too much work and probably not worth it (since there is already save file for that).

*Replay Quest works in a similar fashion as Replay Scene in the Gallery (but extended). Let's the player replay quests/missions without changing his/her game state.

Reactions: Yngling and Bgguyy1

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Zion's arm has always been like that indeed, a keen eye might even spot an appearance quite early in the game.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Probably someone chop off her arm between the updates and I wonder who did that :unsure:? Sorry, just kidding:ROFLMAO:.

You just have to load a save before the 'outpost' quest and replay the quest to find out (I don't remember the exact quest name). This is where I believe a 'read only' Replay Quest* (for completed) and Restart Quest (for ongoing) features would come in handy, but it is just too much work and probably not worth it (since there is already save file for that).

*Replay Quest works in a similar fashion as Replay Scene in the Gallery (but extended). Let's the player replay quests/missions without changing his/her game state.
You know what, I actually thought she got her arm chopped off when they were taking over or something

Reactions: JohnF95zone

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
I don't have any insecurities that I have to get past. I make no judgements on those who activate the content. I just don't fancy sharing my toys. I am selfish, though more than happy to take (temporarily borrow!) another person's toys. I am terribly hypocritical. :giggle: My in-game MC is a violent, brutish, arrogant, grapey motherfucker, but he still believes in cherishing his marriage and his lovely wife above all others....

....except when he is out on patrol, or in town, or at a friends house, or just generally whenever he is within a 50 metre radius of an attractive female. Fortunately (or unfortunately), every female in this game is attractive.

I am just happy that the devs give us options. You can tell it is a good game when two players like us, with diametrically opposed opinions on the matter, can equally enjoy the experience.
I fully identified

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes