Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Mmm... i don't have this stuff... i've been as nice as humanly possible with Ivy/Yuna, still no icon. I'm generally playing a do-godder path. I took mantis back.

EDIT: Does it lead to the cave scene with Ivy? I've been there. But i don't remember how.

EDIT 2: Ok, i had that icon, it just didn't stick with my mind. If it helps my key-choices with Ivy should have been those:
- I killed the decayed and saved her
- I stopped the fatso from killing the girl slave when ivy wanted to meet MC in Zeta.
- I at the mutants bunker dormitory i didn't press ivy, i joined hands with her then i banged Fang.
- I took mantis away from the hive (but this doesn't seem to be important)
- I was cool when speaking with Ivy at home during the night visit.
When she takes you to her home its a one time event. Well that is to say once per game so far. As of v0.11 it has only happened once. So if you have already been there you can't go back.

Reactions: Machete

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Dunno if I feel smart or dumb about this.

I just realized talking the update with a friend that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, I said girlfriend, they fuck, deal with it. IT's not like that's an impediment for both to become part of the harem.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020

And yes, I said girlfriend, they fuck, deal with it. IT's not like that's an impediment for both to become part of the harem.

It's hot AF if the harem members fuck. Just no other dudes.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
HOLY SHIT. I've never played a game like this, where the MC isn't a bitch who has no clue about women, yet gets all the girls with zero effort / game. The MC in this game actually acts like a man. Even though he kind of already has a Harem, it feels like he's the kind of guy who had to really work for it. Well done. This is so rare. Finally! Awesome game, MC knows how to put women in their place!

OMG, you can actually ask for something in return, instead of just giving everything away like a stupid simp.

EDIT: Does anyone know if we can whore the women out in addition to fucking them and ordering them around?

EDIT: OMG, you can share your women too?! FINALLY. Music hits perfect too.

EDIT: Awww Kyra kills the raider thug. I thought maybe we could recruit grunts to back us up in a fight. Extra man power. Didn't Mad Max have help? I can't remember, but I totally understand if he only flys solo. EDIT: Oh you an share your women nice!

Okay, let's check out the patreon. This game is a win!

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Having two partially overlapping harems would actually be pretty cool. Don't think I've seen that in a game so far. It'll get a lot of peoples panties in a twist though. :ROFLMAO:
Lets add to this that Shani will be in MCs harem.... and MC will be in Shani's harem....
>Darth Maul impression< :giggle:

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

I don't know if it's official yet, but we can assume that the white hair elf in zone is Ivy's gf. She says in the diaries that she goes roaming the zone.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I don't know if it's official yet, but we can assume that the white hair elf in zone is Ivy's gf. She says in the diaries that she goes roaming the zone.
I know. It's just it hit me today when I played the update yesterday. So the whole not sure if feeling smart or dumb about it :p

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
We can also assume that, like Fangs, it will be the MC's job to fuck talk her issues out.
It reminds me of a VN early age games. I think it was Runaway City or something like that. Maybe it was Three Sisters Story. There was a side plot where the school nurse asket MC to help a few girls who had personal problems (it was even an hard quest to find, in that very sandbox-ish game). So MC located the girls, had a few words with them, banged them and then they where like "thank you! now all my problems are gone!". Uhm... if the say so :D

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes