echilog

Oct 28, 2017
does the full release have more content, or is it just a "clean up"?.
Because the BETA so far hasn't really had any mistakes in it.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
the punishment of ain is weird just do it normally, still no sex scene with wife's sister, so many threesome possiblity in his own house but hardly touched upon, last few updates have been underwhelming in sex scenes

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
does the full release have more content, or is it just a "clean up"?.
Because the BETA so far hasn't really had any mistakes in it.
I believe there is some content more. not much, like one recurring scene. I don't know how they count the versions but somehow the a is an upgrade of the b.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Baby making with a virgin is serious business and needs to be done properly. :sneaky:
and all the morons back in her homevillage an do shit about it.
ikely one reason why some players are really hostile towards Fangs:censored: Even if Fangs didn't interrupt, that scene with Ivy will not led to sex:p, only talking which will happen at MC's house sometime later)
that's a fuckin good reason to beat the shit out of fangs.
MC wants her for himself (as slave, concubine or whatever).
as the mother of his children

Velrix

Feb 14, 2019
v0.09b
Minor changes / Fixes:
- Removed the ability to feed Fairy until the end of time (players were getting soft-locked under certain conditions)
Note: Progression of Fairy basement events has been reset to account for the fix, and they need to be replayed - Fixed the travel sequence to the Mutants based being repeated
Nope. Feeding loop not repaired.

Reactions: Unexpected Error

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Nope. Feeding loop not repaired.
Are you sure? I didn't get it this time. For feeding loop it means that after you fed her the other options (interact and give her the D) disappeared and you could only feed her. While interact is a one timer, you can giver her the D and feed her as recurring events.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
v0.11 (New version) adds any animated sex scene? Or just some story or some pictures sex scenes?
it adds some animations to existing scenes, as well as a little more content.

If you've already played 11b, you'll probably want to restart from your previous save to make sure you get to see everything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quiboune

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
tfw you can't decide who is best daughter. Also I'm confused why MC is hesitant to try anything with Shanti while he's openly groping and having sex with Ain ... anyone know why?

Screenshot (158).png

• Love
Reactions: Yngling

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
tfw you can't decide who is best daughter. Also I'm confused why MC is hesitant to try anything with Shanti while he's openly groping and having sex with Ain ... anyone know why?

View attachment 2168863
Because, since he didn't have a boy, he raised Shani as he would a rise a son, to be his heir. Also why he trained her to become a Stalker.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
I'm just writting a comment because for some reason notifications for this thread stopped to show up and maybe this fixes it. Didn't know the game was updated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

View attachment 2168863
If I am being honest here, pretty much everyone else who actually, really play the game (read the dialogues, monologues and narrations) can figure out the reasons(s) except maybe those who "play" more extensively using their hand if you know what I mean;). Unless the game had drastically changed, there is even a training scene between MC and Shani which deals with the subject. There is also another possibilty why someone cannot figure it out, they simply have not progressed far enough in the game, which I would advice to play first, ask questions later.

However, you will get the rough idea why by reading the reply by Lara Snow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

To me, this doesn't make any sense.

This is why I don't buy into this particular part of the story. The story *does* have a lot going for it, and for me the positives outweigh the negatives.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes