mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
tfw you can't decide who is best daughter. Also I'm confused why MC is hesitant to try anything with Shanti while he's openly groping and having sex with Ain ... anyone know why?

View attachment 2168863
MC tried training both girls as stalkers. Ain was dismal at it so got switched into wife training instead
Shanti on the other hand is very talented and so he fully focused on training her as a successor to the family business.

He believes that if he does start a sexual relationship with her he will be doing her a disservice. damaging her training, damaging their teacher/student relationship, and even risking her career (what if she gets knocked up?).

With Ain there is no such issue as she is just a future housewife.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me, this doesn't make any sense.

This is why I don't buy into this particular part of the story. The story *does* have a lot going for it, and for me the positives outweigh the negatives.
Well, people don't always see eye to eye on almost everything. You have your own opinions, I have my own and so are others.

You are basically disagreeing with and refuting the MC's (Zaton) personal opinions (as the legendary Desert Stalker of dystopian Egypt) on how to train or raise his successor Desert Stalker, not just any Desert Stalker but a female Desert Stalker who is also his own (first/elder) daughter. I am not saying you are wrong either but for me personally, I have no reason to doubt that part of the story, since I have no idea how a Desert Stalker should be trained and how to live in that dystopian world. Cheers.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

This is why I don't buy into this particular part of the story. The story *does* have a lot going for it, and for me the positives outweigh the negatives.
Well, people don't always see eye to eye on almost everything. You have your own opinions, I have my own and so are others.

You are basically disagreeing with and refuting the MC's (Zaton) personal opinions (as the legendary Desert Stalker of dystopian Egypt) on how to train or raise his successor Desert Stalker, not just any Desert Stalker but a female Desert Stalker who is also his own (first/elder) daughter. I am not saying you are wrong either but for me personally, I have no reason to doubt that part of the story, since I have no idea how a Desert Stalker should be trained and how to live in that dystopian world. Cheers.
you two are arguiging over something MC himself admits he was wrong about. before sending Shani on the mission he even says "you were right, I wasn't listening". but quoting a wiseman's lyrics " Having sex can make a nice man out the meanest " and probably MC tgought Shani would be too nice for her own good

Somebody should ask the Queen for the flamer, we have a heretic here :D
too quick, let Zion and the rider twins have a go.

Reactions: Porthas

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020

He does provide "also" training by a third party, namely Mandisa, but it is true that he does most of the training himself.
That said...
The library is written from the point of view of Zaton, so on occasion it is less than factual and more an interpretation.
Those notes are his reasonings and motivations.
Much like any parent who is focused on pushing their offspring to their limits (think of the parents of star athletes who competed from an early age), his reasonings may be flawed, his methods may have unintended consequences.
As a matter of fact, Zahra actually sort of calls him out on his choice, albeit not explicitly.
Shani herself does so too, on the eve of her departure... and he concedes the point

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
if it waa up to Zahra, all women in the area would be MC's cocksleaves
only when she's horny... overall she's not stupid... that's why she wants to make up her own mind about Kateryna, rather than taking her in with open arms and no reservations. Yes, I am aware that 2-3 encounters hardly qualify as in depth scrutiny, but still.. that was the point I was trying to make with her dialogue.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
only when she's horny... overall she's not stupid... that's why she wants to make up her own mind on Kateryna, rather than taking her in with open arms and no reservations. Yes, I am aware that 2-3 encounters hardly qualify as in depth scrutiny, but still.. that was the point I was trying to make with her dialogue.
if you're the writer for this masterpiece then kudoz on the dialogue, if not, I like your interpretation of the character

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
if you're the writer for this masterpiece then kudoz on the dialogue, if not, I like your interpretation of the character
ZetanDS writes the scenes.. he is the creative drive behind most of the game...then I edit them, give them a bit of flair and occasionally add a bit more depth, when possible. on a few occasions, a scene has been created after I presented an idea to Z and he agreed that it could work.
specifically, the instance of Kateryna being discussed by Zaton and Zahra as equals and her asking to meet/talk to her, was my contribution.. as are the library entries, those are 95% mine.

P.S. By depth I mean hints at a larger world, at the overall setting and callbacks to other "known things" ... Z does quite well in putting emotional/phylosophical depth in the scenes by himself.
P.P.S and then of course there's Paz, who neck deep in the coding of the game.

Last edited:

Hexprie

Sep 16, 2021
ZetanDS writes the scenes.. he is the creative drive behind most of the game...then I edit them, give them a bit of flair and occasionally add a bit more depth, when possible. on a few occasions, a scene has been created after I presented an idea to Z and he agreed that it could work.
specifically, the instance of Kateryna being discussed by Zaton and Zahra as equals and her asking to meet/talk to her, was my contribution.. as are the library entries, those are 95% mine.

P.S. By depth I mean hints at a larger world, at the overall setting and callbacks to other "known things" ... Z does quite well in putting emotional/phylosophical depth in the scenes by himself.
Zaton and Zahra nonchalantly discussing the possibility of Kateryna joining the harem is one the hottest scenes in the whole game in my opinion, despite both characters being clothed and not having sex at that moment.

Reactions: Yngling

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

P.P.S and then of course there's Paz, who neck deep in the coding of the game.
you wouldn't mind telling me if I'm pondering in the right direction when thinking there's a correlation between the pink eyecolor we can see in Ivy, Kitty, and Asha ?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Last version I played was 0.08, but reading all posts I think it's time to play again. :)
Nickelback had a song I'd like you to ponder

"What Are You Waiting For?"

What are you waiting for?

Are you waiting on a lightning strike?
Are you waiting for the perfect night?
Are you waiting 'til the time is right?
Don't you wanna learn to deal with fear?
Don't you wanna take the wheel and steer?
Don't you wait another minute here?

You gotta go and reach for the top
Believe in every dream that you got
You're only living once so tell me
What are you, what are you waiting for?
You know you gotta give it your all
And don't you be afraid if you fall

Are you waiting for the right excuse?
Are you waiting for a sign to choose?
While you're waiting it's the time you lose
Don't you wanna spread your wings and fly?
Don't you really wanna live your life?
Don't you wanna love before you die?

Tell me what you're waiting for
Show me what you're aiming for
Whatcha going to save it for?
So whatcha really waiting for?

Tell me what you're waiting for
Show me what you're aiming for
Whatcha going to save it for?
So whatcha really waiting for?

Everybody's gonna make mistakes
But everybody's got a choice to make
Everybody needs a leap of faith
When are you taking yours?

What are you, what are you?
What are you, what are you?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ekzou

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
you two are arguiging over something MC himself admits he was wrong about. before sending Shani on the mission he even says "you were right, I wasn't listening". but quoting a wiseman's lyrics " Having sex can make a nice man out the meanest " and probably MC tgought Shani would be too nice for her own good
Just to set the record straight, I was not arguing anything, I was only informing Porthas that he was arguing or refuting the MC's opinions (or reasons) behind the no intimacy with Shani (which was the original qustions asked by someone else).

I am well aware about Zahra and Shani disappointments or disapprovals but I did not brought that up because I wasn't trying to establish who, which or what is right or wrong. Cheers.

Reactions: Yngling and JaxMan

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
So on the walkthrough mod the last post (right now obviously) has a link to the v0.11a version. It is claimed to be the released version of v0.11, but the "a" usually indicates that it is an alpha version with games, which would obviously come before the beta in the OP...
I have no clue as I've not downloaded it yet (and there's no changelog or anything), but just thought I'd mention it here.
(link Walkthrough mod page 14)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So on the walkthrough mod the last post (right now obviously) has a link to the v0.11a version. It is claimed to be the released version of v0.11, but the "a" usually indicates that it is an alpha version with games, which would obviously come before the beta in the OP...
I have no clue as I've not downloaded it yet (and there's no changelog or anything), but just thought I'd mention it here.
(link Walkthrough mod page 14)
no, the a indicates it's the first version outn of beta with the fixes from it

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes