Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, I was expecting some kind of bad ending there but I suppose it was too obvious, so that's why they opted for the sad story instead.
agree.gif

I know, that post is a little older, but i need this for context.

My feeling - and the expectation - was the same. A missed chance for possible bad ending with Shani, well...
I have replayed the game from the last save before the recent update was kicking in.

And look, Shanis gone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Anybody think we will ever find out who the girl is standing in the house looking at you and her uncle tells her to go back inside when we take Shani for the first time to the ruins?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 2170084

My feeling - and the expectation - was the same. A missed chance for possible bad ending with Shani, well...
I have replayed the game from the last save before the recent update was kicking in.

And look, Shanis gone.

As soon as I saw the tree I realized something was wrong with that place. The imaginary host's behaivour was also questionable. She trusted Shani with ease without questioning her. Also the box was a bit creepy sort a say. It was hinting the idea of abondonment.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Mmmm.. i think those options in the pub party where already there, but maybe the got extendend.
Animation was added to Zahra's terrace scene. That wasn't in 11 Beta. Also, there is a game over scenario for Shani in the Zone if she stays at the house too long.

Jun 16, 2022
Personally, I am very pleased with the update. Even though, I'm not a fan of sharing my women, I do play out the scenes anyway just out of curiosity and to satisfy my need to 100% all scenes in any adult game's gallery. Also, I roll back the decisions after experiencing said sharing scenes. However, I am a little disappointed that Zahra left the house party, if you choose the option to not share at all with Igor. I'm aware this was geared more towards Kateryna, and Zaton didn't want to go all out until they bring Kateryna back home, but the sudden need for Zahra to rush out to greet mutual friends, while if you chose to share Zahra with Igor, there is no scene interruption whatsoever. Not to mention, Zahra has grown extremely fond of Kateryna, and has an innate need to establish/justify herself at the top of the harem (ex: Kateryna's sudden visit, Zahra's dialogue with Kyra, Zahra's harem scene with Emilia in the living room, constant comparisons to her sister: Rabiah, etc). Either way, that scene was well-done and that was just a personal gripe of mine.

The next section contains spoilers as I discuss the story further. I apologize in advance for not categorizing them, for I do not know how this spoiler system works exactly.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Personally, I am very pleased with the update. Even though, I'm not a fan of sharing my women, I do play out the scenes anyway just out of curiosity and to satisfy my need to 100% all scenes in any adult game's gallery. Also, I roll back the decisions after experiencing said sharing scenes. However, I am a little disappointed that Zahra left the house party, if you choose the option to not share at all with Igor. I'm aware this was geared more towards Kateryna, and Zaton didn't want to go all out until they bring Kateryna back home, but the sudden need for Zahra to rush out to greet mutual friends, while if you chose to share Zahra with Igor, there is no scene interruption whatsoever. Not to mention, Zahra has grown extremely fond of Kateryna, and has an innate need to establish/justify herself at the top of the harem (ex: Kateryna's sudden visit, Zahra's dialogue with Kyra, Zahra's harem scene with Emilia in the living room, constant comparisons to her sister: Rabiah, etc). Either way, that scene was well-done and that was just a personal gripe of mine.

The next section contains spoilers as I discuss the story further. I apologize in advance for not categorizing them, for I do not know how this spoiler system works exactly.

Regarding Zahra, when she goes out to greet the neighbor with Igor, you eventually get an option to call her back. Not sure if you saw that at all or are upset about the interruption in general.

Jun 16, 2022
Regarding Zahra, when she goes out to greet the neighbor with Igor, you eventually get an option to call her back. Not sure if you saw that at all or are upset about the interruption in general.
If that's the case, then I stand corrected, but within my playthrough, Zahra never came back. I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I had this happened for the beta and the full version of update 11. I'll try again.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well I played through this version. Overall it was pretty short, all things considered. Also am I the only one who found Shani's dialogues very stilted. She sounds robotic and emotionless. Very different from her previous interactions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well I played through this version. Overall it was pretty short, all things considered. Also am I the only one who found Shani's dialogues very stilted. She sounds robotic and emotionless. Very different from her previous interactions.
Perhaps, but I would expect Shani to be somewhat reserved in this dangerous place. The one part I did think odd was how trusting she was at the time trap house. I would be incredibly suspicious of everyone and everything if I were in her place, but she seems remarkably at ease with a curiously friendly stranger. No fucking way I would agree to close my eyes and sleep in someone's lair in the middle of the zone. Shani acts far too comfortable with the people she is meeting in the blight. It is going to come back and bite her one of these days (hopefully not literally :eek: ). Maybe it is just the specific choices I made earlier during dialogues with the MC and with the queen. I made her too trusting?

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
View attachment 2170084

And look, Shanis gone.

How did you manage to get that????

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes