Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well, people don't always see eye to eye on almost everything. You have your own opinions, I have my own and so are others.

You are basically disagreeing with and refuting the MC's (Zaton) personal opinions (as the legendary Desert Stalker of dystopian Egypt) on how to train or raise his successor Desert Stalker, not just any Desert Stalker but a female Desert Stalker who is also his own (first/elder) daughter. I am not saying you are wrong either but for me personally, I have no reason to doubt that part of the story, since I have no idea how a Desert Stalker should be trained and how to live in that dystopian world. Cheers.
Oh, I'm not doubting that part of the story, just disagreeing with MC's line of reasoning. As other's have pointed out, MC sorta admits he's wrong later anyway. Which I agree with, he was wrong.

M3dnight

Feb 20, 2019
Hey pals,

I'm trying to put the texts in Spanish, but it's literally impossible. I only see the "English" option despite having other languages such as "Chinese". What is the problem?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Finally, Asha seems to have a growing sense of envy towards Kitty. Potential reasons being: 1. Kitty is taking time and attention away from Asha towards Zaton, as she already has to compete with Kyra for an individual that comes randomly and always leaves shortly after. 2. Kitty has an entire settlement idolizing her existence and doesn't take her for granted, while Asha is seen as an immature, rash woman that people only tolerate because of their wet dreams involving Asha and them. 3. Kitty's clean and well-groomed appearance bothers Asha, who doesn't see why anyone would desire/care for a dress-up doll. I may be wrong, but I'm predicting the player will have the choices to either reassure Asha that her position is secured or leave Asha to succumb to her delusions (may lead to Asha being killed or Kitty being killed). I'm curious as to what role Kitty will play, since she is mute and arguably been sheltered all her life away from the dangers of the world (being blindfolded all the time).
I could go on and on, but this is dragging badly.
or Asha is simply a girl in love with some jealousy going on

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes