Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am glad to see an update but with it taking so long between updates I will now wait till it is done to play again.
I have forgotten most of the story anyway so waiting to play once it is finish is all I can think of.

I do remember I really loved what the story was about but I have really forgotten most of it.

Reactions: code991

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.11c] [Zetan] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.82GB
Repack size: 792MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler, this repack is focused on Quality yet still keeping the size below 50% (1.35GB).

Notice: Read install instructions before using Update Only.
Update Only from v0.11b to v0.11c (27.9MB) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Okay, but that wasn't what I was waiting for I was waiting for ZATON to be there in that scene instead of Igor.
You mean the anal scene? Why were you waiting for that? Did the dev promise it to you or something? Was there some unspoken agreement the rest of us didn't know about?

If you deactivate the "option" you get 1 minute of content = content focused on sharing = fake harem = desert swingers
yeah, maybe if you don't read the dialogue or choose to call over Ain and then Zahra. And there's, what, maybe 3 sharing scenes in the whole game so far? Versus all the other times Z has sexy time with his girls alone.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game have sloppy seconds scenes on the swinging/sharing route?
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that...but the MC is the dominant character and only shares if he wants to. He doesn't, as of now, fuck a girl after some dude used her and came inside her or anything like that. Nor do I think that will ever be the case.

thprlg

Jun 18, 2019
You mean the anal scene? Why were you waiting for that? Did the dev promise it to you or something? Was there some unspoken agreement the rest of us didn't know about?

I didn't say that!!

And I said that because maybe I was waiting for the anal scene with Ain because maybe she is my favorite character in the game and I do like anal scenes?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
thprlg

my point is, why do you have expectations like that when the dev had never hinted for it? I mean, I'm sure it will happen at some point...

Bruh, I love Ain and I love anal, too. Proof of my love for Ain, I'm Cult of Ain on the discord:
1667967770348.png

However, I don't have proof of my love for anal, because none of my past women would let me take pictures of their gaping ass holes. But trust me, I think it's hot.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes