The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Your meme comment made me buy it.... Was a pretty good update, had a sharing scene as well.
Haha nice, glad you liked my comment.

A sharing scene? Wonder who was the girl that got shared... hope they got shared with Omar, the biggest chad of Desert Stalker.

You forgot about Igor being added to Zaton (MC) harem:cry:, I was really excited and looking forward to that (after I jizzed on seeing that ass previously:p). Now, I am sad:cry:.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yeah, I was disappointed Igor hasn't joined the harem. Let's hope next update he gets to join Zaton in his bed at night instead of Zahra (she can go to sleep with Fairy... mmm that would be really nice to see).

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I hope the mods will not get offended with the game related harmless lite humors on this this thread (which can be viewed as Off-Topic).

The game does lack in the humor department (and I can see no way that Zaton, the MC becomes a comedian :p), especially considering the 'intense' and heavy discussions that had been going on for a while now.

I hope the mods will let it slide(y). Cheers.

Reactions: PervBunny jr.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
I find it kinda dumb to want that. Why not wait 2 weeks? We should support reasonable creators
I find it kinda dumb. If a person wants to support a developer, he will do it. It doesn't matter if he gets the game sooner or later. It is a serious mistake to assume that if a person received the game for free, he will not pay the developer. If a person doesn't want to support a developer, or he doesn't have the money to do it, he won't do it. The game is now available for subscribers of the Elder rank. But paying €40 a month seems to me too much, with an annual subscription, even with a discount, it's €408! You can buy an Xbox Series X with this money. So even many of those who support this developer have not received the game yet, and if they will get it earlier, I assure you, they will not immediately run to cancel their subscription to his Patreon.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I find it kinda dumb. If a person wants to support a developer, he will do it. It doesn't matter if he gets the game sooner or later. It is a serious mistake to assume that if a person received the game for free, he will not pay the developer. If a person doesn't want to support a developer, or he doesn't have the money to do it, he won't do it. The game is now available for subscribers of the Elder rank. But paying €40 a month seems to me too much, with an annual subscription, even with a discount, it's €408! You can buy an Xbox Series X with this money. So even many of those who support this developer have not received the game yet, and if they will get it earlier, I assure you, they will not immediately run to cancel their subscription to his Patreon.
To correct you, you don't have to pay $40 monthly but just this month to get the beta. $40 is already a lot for a beta of just one update, but nothing like $408

Reactions: PervBunny jr.

eithan78

Jul 1, 2017
I find it kinda dumb. If a person wants to support a developer, he will do it. It doesn't matter if he gets the game sooner or later. It is a serious mistake to assume that if a person received the game for free, he will not pay the developer. If a person doesn't want to support a developer, or he doesn't have the money to do it, he won't do it.
I somewhat agree with this part of your comment, but at the same time I think if we would to be at the same position, as a creator, you would at the very least like to show some appreciation to the people that is financially supporting your project. And you have only some ways to do that. An early release is a way to do that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When Zeta-nians learn how to treat their babes humainly, which, judging by the
scene with our hero in the alley, is pretty far of a time span.

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
Now my question is the same as always, is it worth playing the beta or better to wait for the final version? How much content will be added to the final version that we don't see in the beta?
First the game has way long to be completed this beta is just for the high tier patrons to test the update to found bugs and glitches he won't add any content till the next major update who it will probably be in the next 2-3 months

Reactions: Don Sucio

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
When Zeta-nians learn how to treat their babes humainly, which, judging by the
scene with our hero in the alley, is pretty far of a time span.
The "babe" in the alley wanted to kidnap (rape? murder?) our daughter. She should be happy, she is alive, her partner died.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It is amazing that after all these versions there is only one proper sex scene with wife, which was in the initial release.
Same thing with Ain, there is not a single, one on one sex scene that does not include some sort of funny acrobatics or other clown shenanigans.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes