Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Question to players... how GOOD GUY run and BAD GUY run looks in your eyes?

For me..
GOOD GUY RUN - Household can have fun with other people, MC saves as much women as he can (unless they are monsters), Loyal to Zeta and Queen, dismisses alliance with monsters such as decayed or hive, goes for diplomatic options when possible, spares life when possible, kind to slaves/adopted women in the household, only does sexual stuff when it is kinda/romantic/consensual.

BAD GUY RUN - Household is not shared, MC kills anyone and anything he can at all times (unless they are monsters), Loyal only to himself, tries to be friendly to monsters such as decayed or hive unless it doesn't benefit MC, always goes for violent options, spares life only when it results of gaining a new slave, treats slaves with discipline and restrictions, sexual stuff is always dominant from MC and all the reluctance from partner is dismissed if there are options that allow it.

Thoughts?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is a visual imperfection in the 'montage', on first glance the version number appears to be 0.1B because the second 1 is jointed with the B. Definitely will not be an issue for future releases where the numbers and letters are distinctly different.
I'm reading 0.113 :4Head:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

For me..
GOOD GUY RUN - Household can have fun with other people, MC saves as much women as he can (unless they are monsters), Loyal to Zeta and Queen, dismisses alliance with monsters such as decayed or hive, goes for diplomatic options when possible, spares life when possible, kind to slaves/adopted women in the household, only does sexual stuff when it is kinda/romantic/consensual.

BAD GUY RUN - Household is not shared, MC kills anyone and anything he can at all times (unless they are monsters), Loyal only to himself, tries to be friendly to monsters such as decayed or hive unless it doesn't benefit MC, always goes for violent options, spares life only when it results of gaining a new slave, treats slaves with discipline and restrictions, sexual stuff is always dominant from MC and all the reluctance from partner is dismissed if there are options that allow it.

Thoughts?
Bad guy run will be short

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I don't see it TBH. Unless there's some new revelation/development Kitty is not somebody that fights back or knows how to fight at all. So if anything this will be Asha abusing Kitty until we (chose to) step in.
to be fair Kitty probably never wanted anything else in her life than to remove that blindfold, she may lack experience and combat skills but she migh go ballistic if Asha tries to take MC away from her.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Does that "Good Guy route" includes being dominant with the queen? I am not too fond of the idea of being the loyal dog of a bitchy spoiled brat. Besides... she is now starting to enjoy how Zaton treats her if on the dom route.
Nope. Good guy treats everyone kindly as I said. Goal of bad guy regarding Queen would be her total submission and eventually overthrowing her entirely if possible. But these are just my ideas how "good" and "bad" runs should go, so I am interested how other people think it should go :p

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Nope. Good guy treats everyone kindly as I said. Goal of bad guy regarding Queen would be her total submission and eventually overthrowing her entirely if possible. But these are just my ideas how "good" and "bad" runs should go, so I am interested how other people think it should go :p
I feel like a genuine bad guy route would cut out a lot of content, because some of the focal characters are pretty conscientious. I'm not sure how Ivy would feel about hanging around a murder rapist for example, if she'd even be alive in that playthrough. I'm also not sure how Zahra and Ain would feel about it, because they lead a pretty sheltered life all things considered. Shani could go either way, depending on player choices, but I can't see her raping her victims all of a sudden, after she's been nice to almost everyone she's met so far.
Kyra would be on board with it guaranteed, but with Fangs I'm not so sure. She's tough, but she isn't really evil. The queen seems lawful evil, though, so I'd probably rethink your idea of overthrowing her on a bad guy playthrough.

To be fair, it's already possible to go around murdering and raping, only to then turn around to go back home and cuddle the wife, headpat the daughter and conspire with the downtrodden. But to me this seems like cognitive dissonance for gameplay's sake.

Nov 22, 2021
I like Asha, but I don't see her as a LI. She totally submissive to the MC and I'd like to see him using her as needed and sharing her with others.
I actually like the dynamic with the sisters, would love to see the M.C. having to decide if He stays at home, stays with the Raiders or goes to the mutants. Like His Master chose to do

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
To be fair, it's already possible to go around murdering and raping, only to then turn around to go back home and cuddle the wife, headpat the daughter and conspire with the downtrodden. But to me this seems like cognitive dissonance for gameplay's sake.
Like playing a sociopath

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
To be fair, it's already possible to go around murdering and raping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure how Ivy would feel about hanging around a murder rapist for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love bullying Asha XD
Cant's deny she has some of the best interactions in game. She is so eager to please as well. :cool:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
PB.jpg

Hey Todd Howard called, he says you owe him money.....

Also - has anyone had game get stuck on infinite loop in day 10? I just slept over at ivy's place, had the above computer interaction, daughter's trial went down in the skeleton shafts, but can no longer be switched to, rabiah's home is always available, but no new actions other than showing off wife convo, and no new actions in mutants location other than repeating doctor HJ....

Should mention its a fresh save, version is from today, never played game prior...

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I think im missing the Ain/Zahra harem scene when/where is happening?
It is one of the repeatable scenes, in the mansion/house, go to the Common Rooms (2nd room from the left, the bottom left circle icons), choose Living Rooms (1st room form the left), then you can call Ain, pick the Invite Zahra action out ot the others (that are greyed out most of the time), or you can have a solo Ain scene or Ain with Shani (if Shani had not went to the Zone yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: trust09

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

For me..

Thoughts?
Firstly, there is no 'GOOD' guy vs 'BAD' guy path per se (as in the traditional sense for a game) but yeah a player can relate to the idea that certain option (or choice) fits a 'GOOD' guy better and another choice for a 'BAD' guy. The game does not lock you into any path either since you can make a 'GOOD' guy choice during one scene but pick the 'BAD' guy choice on another scene later (which is great IMO).

I believe however when the engame or endings are revealed later, everyone will have to 'play' again (or load earlier saves) to unlock all the endings or the ending that they actually desired. Currently, I think no one is playing based on the endgames because no one knows what they are, but surely the choices player makes certainly lean toward a certain ending. Everyone just play the game based on their preferences, usually the 'I like this girl' route:p, I don't want to see that character or type of content etc.

Personally, I play to experience all the contents, so I usually make the choices that unlocks most of the contents, so my MC isn't exactly realistic in a sense he acts differently depending on the factions he is interacting with. My MC is tough SOB with the Raiders (Zion approved), he is a gentle soul with the households, he is less assertive and dominant (you could say diplomatic) with the Mutants, my MC has 2 plays with the Queen though. I'm looking forward to the Decayed contents which will be developed once Shani returns from the Zone. Cheers.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
my MC has 2 plays with the Queen though.
Regarding Queen I know she likes to be treated dominantly deep down, but I hope there is route where you can be upmost servant to her and that she doesn't order you to be dominant. I think there is huge femdom potential with this character if done right. I am not much into humiliation and degradation aspect of the fetish, but pampering someone while being talked down a bit, taking interesting orders, providing massages and stuff... and I think it is super hot when a woman orders you to eat her out, for prolonged time and solely for her enjoyment. Well I'm sure the great developers of this game could think of interesting content for it.. only question is if they want to do that and if there is interest for it from more than just lil ol me :D

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
No, the Queen is, like the Pharao of ancient Egypt, integral to Zeta because of her place in society. She's not only the ruler, but also kind of a protective diety.

And the tradition dictates that the Queen must be female. So, if Zaton becomes Queen, he must shave off the beard and wear a wig and skirt. Like the female Pharao's in ancient Egypt were depicted with fake beard and all. :HideThePain:

Which would kind of turn this into a sissyfication / transformation game... :unsure:

But anyway, it seems unlikely. Shani on the other hand may have a shot.

Not really. It is how people deal with bad things that they had to do for whatever reason. I'm quite sure that, for example, the CEO of a modern day mining company has a nice family life, even though the mine workers do a dangerous job for insufficient pay. The same applies for people working for some intelligence agency. Perhaps these agents know somehow that some of the things the do are morally questionable, but they are also convinced that it has to be done for the "greater good".

Also, Zaton is doing whatever he does outside our modern social context. We have insufficient information to know what would be considered moral in Zeta, but I am quite sure he doesn't think of himself as a bad guy. He's just a Stalker and with that job comes certain things.

As such, I don't think there is a "good" path and a "bad" path, because those paths would be judged by our moral standards.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes