Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Try again ;)
Not sure what you mean.. 1 version of the events lead me to nice time with Julia followed by leaving the place and realizing it was illusion (there are only ruins left of the nice house) and other version when i leave earlier she doesn't look back at the house and i guess pretends like it was real? (not sure if she realizes later after this point i didn't play this option out further)

Are you saying there is different game release I should try or make different choices?

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Are you saying there is different game release I should try or make different choices?
Try current newest version 0.11a (0.11b is the older version), if you did not done it yet. There are some additional things there, including different outcome, if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: It should be "Try current newest version 0.11b (0.11beta and 11a are older versions)..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Bradley

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Try current newest version 0.11a (0.11b is the older version), if you did not done it yet. There are some additional things there, including different outcome, if
I see. I think I will hold out to new big update all together and then do a fresh run since I enjoy this game so much I don't mind playing it from fresh over and over lol

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As the skeletons in the bad ending are on the same bed, is it implied that they eventually got into a romantic relationship together? I know they sleep seperately when they're still alive. Anyways, reminded me a lot of the Fallout games with its visual storytelling. Nice touch.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Not sure what you mean.. 1 version of the events lead me to nice time with Julia followed by leaving the place and realizing it was illusion (there are only ruins left of the nice house) and other version when i leave earlier she doesn't look back at the house and i guess pretends like it was real? (not sure if she realizes later after this point i didn't play this option out further)

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
As the skeletons in the bad ending are on the same bed, is it implied that they eventually got into a romantic relationship together?
Some people interpret it like that and I even like that interpretation. But the truth may only be known to the creator.

Reactions: JaxMan

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
On other note, the shaping of that highway outpost is one of my favorite things in this game. I definitely would love to see development expanding on that a lot more. For example opportunity to adopt that raider faction under Zeta as legitimate outpost on "good guy run" or make it a base camp on "evil guy run" and you could coordinate downfall of Zeta from there.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 2174591

more to the point, it's intentionally left open to your personal interpretation. the truth, in this case, is what you want it to be.
The truth is I need round 2 with that Shani booty :BootyTime:

Shani, just kill everyone you see in there, grab an idol or something and get the hell back here. You're the daughter of the number 1 Stalker, no way you're not going to get approved as long as you don't get deaded. Nepotism is grand! :D

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Shani, just kill everyone you see in there, grab an idol or something and get the hell back here. You're the daughter of the number 1 Stalker, no way you're not going to get approved as long as you don't get deaded. Nepotism is grand! :D
I have a hunch that we'll get to meet her while she's still out there. If we decide to help Ivy that is. And who wouldn't.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

We need to see that booty in action either in solo or with Zahra/Ain harem scenes once she returns from the F95zone.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

We need to see that booty in action either in solo or with Zahra/Ain harem scenes once she returns from the F95zone.
dat perfectly sculpted ass...

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
On other note, the shaping of that highway outpost is one of my favorite things in this game. I definitely would love to see development expanding on that a lot more. For example opportunity to adopt that raider faction under Zeta as legitimate outpost on "good guy run" or make it a base camp on "evil guy run" and you could coordinate downfall of Zeta from there.
That bridge outpost was so reminiscent of Fallout 3 and 4. Pretty cool visual.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes