FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
after replay I get a feeling that Asha's treatment of Kitty should have been dependent on how Zetan treated her prior. If MC was gentle then Asha is not too jealous. If he was demeaning and decided to take of the blindfold then she is spiteful.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
after replay I get a feeling that Asha's treatment of Kitty should have been dependent on how Zetan treated her prior. If MC was gentle then Asha is not too jealous. If he was demeaning and decided to take of the blindfold then she is spiteful.
Well Asha IS a woman, of course she will be jealous no matter what, especially seeing how much she's into MC. We need some catfight

Reactions: Drakorios

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
I can see that the game received a Female Protagonist tag, so how much of a Female Protagonist content here? Thanks.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
does the game run out of content after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or did i encounter a bug, because i can't progress with any of the quests after that scene.
Visiting Igor, offing the General, playing Shani and visiting Ivy at her crib. At least that's everything I found.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
We need some catfight
I don't see it TBH. Unless there's some new revelation/development Kitty is not somebody that fights back or knows how to fight at all. So if anything this will be Asha abusing Kitty until we (chose to) step in.

There's more potential of a "fight" between the sisters but Asha has been as submissive to Kyra as she is to Zaton.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I don't see it TBH. Unless there's some new revelation/development Kitty is not somebody that fights back or knows how to fight at all. So if anything this will be Asha abusing Kitty until we (chose to) step in.

There's more potential of a "fight" between the sisters but Asha has been as submissive to Kyra as she is to Zaton.
Was thinking more like Shani vs Asha or Kyra if they will ever meet.

Reactions: Nulldev

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I JUST love this community. No idiots trying to pick on the devs, no entitled bitches gushing for updates, no snowflakes bitter about the "gore" or the ammount of "incest" in the game....COMMUNITY, PLEASE, DON'T CHANGE. The only game where I, actually, read the comment section
Well things changed for better. Ckeck early comments here if you want to see some crying

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
I JUST love this community. No idiots trying to pick on the devs, no entitled bitches gushing for updates, no snowflakes bitter about the "gore" or the ammount of "incest" in the game....COMMUNITY, PLEASE, DON'T CHANGE. The only game where I, actually, read the comment section
There was quite a bit of bitching about 0.11 update

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Was thinking more like Shani vs Asha or Kyra if they will ever meet.
I can kind of see it. But it would be some hard-core delusion on Ashas part to think Zaton wouldn't back up his daughter and successor.

Edit: Assuming she'd even need it. But I could also see how she could join in on dominating Asha if you taught her to be more selfish.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I like Asha, but I don't see her as a LI. She totally submissive to the MC and I'd like to see him using her as needed and sharing her with others.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am now playing 0.11b for the first time:eek: After reading so much about it, finally got to experience it:cool:.

Short quick initial feedback just from the main menu (not even continu playing the game yet):

First and foremost, the Spanish translation is available from the main menu again (although translations for latest contents might not ready yet).

The main menu 'montage' is the best so far (getting better and better each release) and the music is soft, pleasing and easy to the ears. The visual effects 'filters' that were applied to the images for the 'montage' is also more complex than previously and thus producing much better results. Perhaps there are visual themes to the 'montages' but one thing for certain is that the images shown in the 'montage' hinted at available contents of the release.

There is a visual imperfection in the 'montage', on first glance the version number appears to be 0.1B because the second 1 is jointed with the B. Definitely will not be an issue for future releases where the numbers and letters are distinctly different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all folks. I'm off to Egypt.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes