EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just wanted to point out...playing as the female MC...you're not hoe-ing around or anything like that. I'm not sure if the game will explore her sexuality on her own without the male MC or anything like that. The only reason I bring this up is I know there are folks who like playing female protagonist as a complete slut or whatever. As of now, you're not going to get that here and I don't think you ever will, to be honest.
No problem, I enjoy both male and female protag games, it's just that depending on who the protagonist is the tags have completely different meaning and I look for different things in both types of games.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
a question for the android users, where are the saves located?

edit: found them, but pc saves don't work :confused:

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Looks like you have reached the end of contents:unsure: Compare your Quest 'Log' (top left of screen, especially at mansion/home) with the following (side & completed quests might not be the same because they depend on your choices, you might have them or not):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everythings the same as yours- on to be continued, so I guess it's done, but I dont have any pride and prejudice...

stalker.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
makes sense yeah, I did a second playthrough to see all the raider stuff - unfortunately now my game hangs near day 11- looking at the code im surprised others havent had this- because it seems to call a non-existent label....d10c-79 is a scene, but there's no label d10c79 in any of the script files.

l2code.png jump.png

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
makes sense yeah, I did a second playthrough to see all the raider stuff - unfortunately now my game hangs near day 11- looking at the code im surprised others havent had this- because it seems to call a non-existent label....d10c-79 is a scene, but there's no label d10c79 in any of the script files.

View attachment 2190566 View attachment 2190568
It's working for me. There is a d10c79 label in my offline installation of v0.11b (scene is d10c-79 which is before the label in the script file).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's working for me. There is a d10c79 label in my offline installation of v0.11b (scene is d10c-79 which is before the label in the script file).
I'm sorry I don't quite understand, what do you mean by offline installation? is that different from the file linked on the first page of this thread?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sorry I don't quite understand, what do you mean by offline installation? is that different from the file linked on the first page of this thread?
Offline installation is just installing the game and playing it offline, locally on your machine. I download the and play the compressed version linked in the OP. All the files linked in the OP are the same ones provided in Patreon, the compressed is just reduced size with negligible compromise on images and videos quality.

If you install and play the game using the links in the OP, then we should be playing the same version. Cheers.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Just played this one for the first time, it's certainly been an experience, an enjoyable one though. :D
Game had me really going back and forth on some decisions, especially the one on how to deal with the Hive. Poor Keen. :cry:

Do we know for certain what all of Yuna's different eye colours mean exactly? Pink - embarrassed? Blue - trust? Green, orange, grey?

Also, at some point Zaton decided not to take in Kateryna. I assume that's because I didn't show romantic interest?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just played this one for the first time, it's certainly been an experience, an enjoyable one though. :D
Game had me really going back and forth on some decisions, especially the one on how to deal with the Hive. Poor Keen. :cry:

Do we know for certain what all of Yuna's different eye colours mean exactly? Pink - embarrassed? Blue - trust? Green, orange, grey?

Also, at some point Zaton decided not to take in Kateryna. I assume that's because I didn't show romantic interest?
I don't think the eye colours have been defined in a definitive way yet, but I believe it is safe to say the more brilliant colours like green are good. Grey not so good. Pink, yes I also believe is embarrassed.

You not show interest in Kat??? :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: schinoize

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I don't think the eye colours have been defined in a definitive way yet, but I believe it is safe to say the more brilliant colours like green are good. Grey not so good. Pink, yes I also believe is embarrassed.
She is a mindless body, and a Culture drone is inside her skull. The eye color is the drone's aura field.

" Many Culture drones made use of an , a visible colouration which they used to communicate their mood, equivalent to human facial expressions and body language. "

Somehow now I less eager to get intimate with her...

Jk, with that body, a meatpuppet won't stop the horny :D

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes