El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I read in the comments that Igor was very lucky in the update, well, I'm glad for the fans of sharing, NTR and other things, but I was waiting for MC in Igor's place. MC should have been the first to explore "other ways" if you know what I mean:sneaky: Do we have to wait for 11 more versions so that our dominant gets the same content?:unsure:
eca1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: alternativ8

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I read in the comments that Igor was very lucky in the update, well, I'm glad for the fans of sharing, NTR and other things, but I was waiting for MC in Igor's place. MC should have been the first to explore "other ways" if you know what I mean:sneaky: Do we have to wait for 11 more versions so that our dominant gets the same content?:unsure:
View attachment 2192759
well mc got lucky there too without igor, had nice 4some going on

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
well mc got lucky there too without igor, had nice 4some going on
He has already been in the "event" with the participation of more than one person, so I highlighted exactly the other content and the fact that he is not the first there:(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He has already been in the "event" with the participation of more than one person, so I highlighted exactly the other content and the fact that he is not the first there:(
well he wasnt in any of my play thru , so far there is all optional, you could share it with him at your house or not, and now at his home or have nice 4some instead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you dont have to worry about any sneak attacks with this game as sharing goes, you can only get it if you choose it

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 2192759
I am firmly in the no sharing camp and my MC has been cucking people and having plenty of fun times with the ladies. You can diddle Kat in Igor's home, you can pound the General's virgin sister in front of him, you can fondle Zahra's sister and sex up the niece (perhaps daughter :PogChamp::WeSmart:) in the market, you can abuse Asha in front of her helpless and paralysed boyfriend. There may be a few others throughout the story I am leaving out, but you get the idea. If you want the content, then it is already there for you.

Reactions: micmitja

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Canonically, the main character has had his way with Ain (and Zahra) pretty much in any way long before the game even started.
In game, there's no" Igor got there first".
Yes the players get to see that particular thing happen first with Igor, if they so choose.
As for if and when a similar act will be on screen involving the MC directly...
No promises.
If you're particularly attached to experiencing a "first", there are other characters for that, and other firsts to be had.

Last edited:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
well he wasnt in any of my play thru , so far there is all optional, you could share it with him at your house or not, and now at his home or have nice 4some instead
you dont have to worry about any sneak attacks with this game as sharing knows, you can only get it if you choose it
Well, maybe not in the full sense, but someone else has been present more than once. I understand that we have the right to choose and i tolerate other people's kinks, the only thing here is that the content that Igor received I have been waiting for a long time for MC:sneaky:
to be quite precise

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Anal scenes for the household and family members can be added to the (repeatable) household Harem scenes in the future.

Reactions: Nulldev

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well, maybe not in the full sense, but someone else has been present more than once. I understand that we have the right to choose and i tolerate other people's kinks, the only thing here is that the content that Igor received I have been waiting for a long time for MC:sneaky:
to be quite precise
well igor is there to present you his daughters or is it nieces thinking.png hand for your harem and that all that is to
world and its women belong to mc, now for players that wants to share they can, but its not necessary not even prisoners

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
By your first post i though you meant that MC should have been the one sucking Igor's balls. You had me worried, dude.
And how did you come up with these thoughts? MC had to suck on himselfo_O? I wrote that MC should have been in Igor's place.

Reactions: Machete

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Bruv people argue who got the first dibs on who. I would argue why does it matter, its just pixels on the screen anyways, yall need to go out more or something. Just enjoy the scenes for what they are, why does it matter if Igor bangs someone or MC, they are still taking it in the holes are they not. Yall too serious about this shit. I for one didnt bang Shani on purpose unlike most people probably did, just so that i can see her getting gangbanged by some decayed and bandits and make it my pfp so i can remind yall

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Dude, everyone has their own preferences, it's quite normal, we don't argue and no one insults anyone, we just clarify some points. And, you know, some of us live where it's not too safe to walk these days

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Canonically, the main character has had his way with Ain (and Zahra) pretty much in any way long before the game even started.
In game, there's no" Igor got there first".
I get that for the sex (in fact I find it very innovative and refreshing to have a father casually fucking his daughter like it's the most normal thing in the world and without any of the usual slow seduction stuff) but for the sharing part I foresee some problems... At the moment we don't know, although it is clear that the MC and Ain have been having sex for a long time. But in my mind, Ain and Zahra were not shared, however they are so loyal to Zaton that they'll do it without questioning him, if he desires in the story's present day.

I hope that in future, we will get a flashback to Ain's first time. Like the flashbacks we had with Zahra.

But I also hope that we don't get flashbacks to any first time sharing either Ain or Zahra. I do however assume that it will not be too complicated to make such a scene with choices how it plays out, like in the scene with Kat and Igor in the latest update.

No need to give any spoilers though... ;)

Last edited:

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
TEASE game developer

renders on sex scenes/18+ with the 4 main Female chars 1 or 2
renders on sex scenes/18+ with junk side female chars 20 to 30

sp %$%&%&/@ so much for another 2bit developer, worse think is that they do intentionaly , they know fan base / suporters want more content with the Main LI , what they do
THEY go on circles and circles, DO 30 sex scenes with each main falea char noob, even a hobbit could see and know that
Yeah... no. What?
Get well soon, buddy. All is going to be good. Maybe take a nap. And a nice relaxing shower. We all care for you.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
TEASE game developer

renders on sex scenes/18+ with the 4 main Female chars 1 or 2
renders on sex scenes/18+ with junk side female chars 20 to 30

sp %$%&%&/@ so much for another 2bit developer, worse think is that they do intentionaly , they know fan base / suporters want more content with the Main LI , what they do
THEY go on circles and circles, DO 30 sex scenes with each main falea char noob, even a hobbit could see and know that
I already know that I'm going to get in trouble with Z over even reacting to this comment, but I woke up too early on a weekend day to not activate grumpy old man mode, so here we go.

Your main li/primary focus is another man's side character.
In fact, other than the wife, who is the declared main love interest of the mc, I'm curious to know who you think the other love interests are? I reckon it's the ones that are a slow burn and have less content...
The fact that they aren't waiting on the mc with their legs spread from the get go is exactly what contributes to making them a love interest rather than a quick fuck.
That's a really basic storytelling device, that most of the people who play the game have no difficulty understanding.
There are players who are entirely infatuated with the raider sisters.. I don't hear then complain (not too often, at least).

The speed and frequency at which each character has sex content is entirely dependent on where they are at in the story and in the development of the character.

For instance, it would make no sense for Shani to have a bunch of content because after the first time you get intimate she goes off to a whole 'nother place and has yet to come back from it.
And that's if we want to consider her an actual li, which is entirely dependent on how you choose to play the game and, at this point in the story, not even a guaranteed outcome. The same is true for every other character. Their content is tied to their disposition and circumstances.

I mean, we could toss her to the raiders on the way home and have all of the sex scenes you clearly feel your entitled ass is being somehow cheated out of, but I guess you'd be here bitching about that if we did, you or someone else.

The game's structure is such that once it is complete, you get to pick what happens in what order, so eventually you'll be roughly able to play the sex scenes of your favourite characters before those of others, if you so choose.. But we do have to have the time to develop the overall story organically, and we will not be jerked around in doing so by the wanking wants and needs of some random player who is pissy about not getting the instant gratification content he wants first.

And breathe...

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Cynicaladm, since you're here, I have a quick question. Will there be more content with the blue-haired female kidnapper in the future?

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes