Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
View attachment 2198472

Hey everyone, hope you had a good week! I've had a productive one; Nadia and her mother's storyline will finally be continued at their house, and Emilia will get her solo scene in the living room. She's already at it...

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%

Harem scenes:
- Emilia solo: 70%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)
Give me as much Nadia as possible, and some more after that!! :love:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for the response, but I actually meant even after that. After the sex scene with the hive queen, there is one more event where you go back and she is pregnant. I do not know how to trigger that one, do you?
You just go back there, later. Thats what ive done.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't know about you guys, but when the arpeggios kicked in on the background music during the second Mutant Base visit, I couldn't help thinking " On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I for once actually read all Yuna note. That is quite an accomplishment for me because I usually never read notes in video games. Even in the real Fallout games themself. I never bother to read notes or terminal entries. That alone should say how much I like Yuna and this game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I for once actually read all Yuna note. That is quite an accomplishment for me because I usually never read notes in video games. Even in the real Fallout games themself. I never bother to read notes or terminal entries. That alone should say how much I like Yuna and this game.
damn, some of the best storytelling is in those terminals in Fallout. It can definitely be quite a bit at times, though.

Reactions: NukaCola

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Give me as much Nadia as possible, and some more after that!! :love:
That and I hope he works on Fairy soon. I don't think it would be that much of an investment of his time to advance her plot along. Hopefully, we will see her in the living room with the rest of them. :love:

Reactions: Andarilho

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
I am Liking the Story More and More(Not that much of a horror fan, thanks for limiting that.) I just want some More Pregnancy content though, I mean 1 character being pregnant is a let down for me. but still keep up the great work.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What is the typical timeframe between beta and full version release for Desert Stalker? Think we can expect a full version 0.11 pretty soon?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What is the typical timeframe between beta and full version release for Desert Stalker? Think we can expect a full version 0.11 pretty soon?
Dude, the Official Public Release 0.11b was available for 2 weeks already. Players are eager for 0.12, 0.11 is ancient history :p.

Usually, the Official Release will be available about (less than) a week after the Beta testing period is completed.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes