Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Cynicaladm, since you're here, I have a quick question. Will there be more content with the blue-haired female kidnapper in the future?
I honestly don't know. As of today she's a definite side character at most, one that a bunch of players have killed off when they first met her, so chances are that the answer is no, but if the development should lead us to a place where it would make sense to have another scene involving her, we might still change that. I don't think we'll be going out of our way to create such a scene though.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I honestly don't know. As of today she's a definite side character at most, one that a bunch of players have killed off when they first met her, so chances are that the answer is no, but if the development should lead us to a place where it would make sense to have another scene involving her, we might still change that. I don't think we'll be going out of our way to create such a scene though.
Okay, thanks the answer.

Reactions: Cynicaladm

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
So what's the general ETA between updates? Don't want to burn out on this honestly very good game by picking up each update as it drops then finishing it immediately.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Objection, Your Honor!

She was a low-life nobody until I blessed her with my life-giving holy water. This way I elevated her, now there is a chance that she is the mother of my child! And as such, she can't be forgotten.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i got some missing images and cutscene error..with the outline decolored of ain with a text about some d3d...... missing write into the shape of this bugged ain figurewhere ain shouldn't be there at all)..anyone had this too?? when will be the fixed version released?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
i got some missing images and cutscene error..with the outline decolored of ain with a text about some d3d...... missing write into the shape of this bugged ain figurewhere ain shouldn't be there at all)..anyone had this too?? when will be the fixed version released?
Are you playing with a mod, or online?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1669588004685.png

Hey everyone, hope you had a good week! I've had a productive one; Nadia and her mother's storyline will finally be continued at their house, and Emilia will get her solo scene in the living room. She's already at it...

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%

Harem scenes:
- Emilia solo: 70%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes