Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I know instantly from the start something is wrong but I keep choose to stay one more day to see what happened.
I did the same, I hope it does not produce any negative effects on us in the long run or in the future

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Is Nadia the hot niece? I can't remember. If so super excited!
if you read between the lines... she's to shani what ain is to shani
Here because Fallout 1 didn't let me fuck Tandi and make Shady Sands my harem FOB.
you didn't have enough charisma, eh? I believe you need 9-10 charisma and 7+ perceptio to realise there was a source of water between her legs...
yeah, whats the pregnancy content? so far i have only can count the hive queen
If you count the hive queen that's 2 but the first is the priestess from the early point of the game.
and all the other women that Kat wants you to imprgnate...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
dude fuck off! I'm already awaiting the day MC will impregnate the best maid and you make the wait even harder...
You didn't blast globs inside her already? I know we haven't gotten the official notification but that scene had to have embryoed her up proper. I really liked that entire scene from the solemn welcome-to-the-household ceremony (Betch Squad Assemble!!) in the courtyard to immediately taking her back to the bed chamber for consummation.

And thus concludes another installment of...Great moments in DS

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You didn't blast globs inside her already? I know we haven't gotten the official notification but that scene had to have embryoed her up proper. I really liked that entire scene from the solemn welcome-to-the-household ceremony (Betch Squad Assemble!!) in the courtyard to immediately taking her back to the bed chamber for consummation.

And thus concludes another installment of...Great moments in DS
I've been blasting inside everyone... but it's one thing to do a "360 no scope" and another to see the bellies swell..

Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've been blasting inside everyone... but it's one thing to do a "360 no scope" and another to see the bellies swell..
Unless pregnancy has radically changed in the apocalypse, then we have several more in-game months before they start to show. I am ok with Emilia getting pregger fat before game end, but I'm not ready for Shani to show (that should be near the end). Having a fat belly Shani waddle around the desert trying to fight the demon horde would look ridiculous. More likely she would have to sit at home being bored. It would be quite strange to go through all that trouble to become a Stalker only to have to go on hiatus for better part of a year due to pregnancy. Even before Shani shows, MC would have to be careful taking her out on missions because he has two progeny children to look out for in the body of one. :oops::LOL: Ain on the other hand is willing and able along with a number of others in game, but without a time skip, it will be a while before we see it.

Scimitar15

Aug 5, 2018
I really hope we get to follow up on the blue haired girl at some point. I understand she’s not a priority, but we were given so many interesting options on how to deal with her in her last scene and it would be cool to see those play out. IMO she deserves death at the hands of MC for laying a hand on everyone’s favorite daughter/sex slave

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The Julia scene was well done with music and anticipation. I knew it's a illusion or a trap but when she looks back to see the ruins I got massive chills. I hope the story comes round and we get some closure about her....
I think we saw the last of it, actually. At best we will find treaces of what happened after. If you pay attention in the book of the zone from the hideout the book tells about 'ghosts apparitions' in the zone.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there much content with the queen yet, I'm not sure if I should go down the dom or sub path with her.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Is there much content with the queen yet, I'm not sure if I should go down the dom or sub path with her.
Not that much. There's a scene where you have a conversation with her in a sauna or something similar, and even lets you have fun with one of her servants, if you are completely loyal to her (sub). And if following the dom route with her then you can fondle the queen after she tries to make you punish a slave, to which she reacts both surprised and aroused by your actions.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I really hope we get to follow up on the blue haired girl at some point. I understand she’s not a priority, but we were given so many interesting options on how to deal with her in her last scene and it would be cool to see those play out. IMO she deserves death at the hands of MC for laying a hand on everyone’s favorite daughter/sex slave
would be nice if at the end of her sequence she was gven to MC to be trained as Ain's bodyguard

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheOutlawTorn76

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think there is a sub route with the queen given the MC's character, it's just less dominant, or more loyal.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
I think we saw the last of it, actually. At best we will find treaces of what happened after. If you pay attention in the book of the zone from the hideout the book tells about 'ghosts apparitions' in the zone.
I know she's dead but maybe Shani will meet her again someday or find something related to her

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes