Curious_Betsy

Dec 2, 2022
I had a stalker once, his name was Jimmy & he kept rooting through my arthritis cream lookin for bath salts or something. He also made a catapult out of wire hangers & rubber bands. I thought there's no way that's ever gonna work, but he launched my labradoodle through the neighbors house while they were doing feet stuff. Now he spends all day sitting in my slippers & shivering. Hey Y'all, Remember to send your lizards to the Fema camps & this game is super pro. ;)

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
This Desert Stalker is a nugget, but why there is still no turn-based combat and why it's still a Visual novel when it's written RPG. Is it planned to have turn-based combat? It would be nice if there were.
Different creators than Mist.

Oct 21, 2022
Man this game is top tier so far. Just the right mix of everything imo. Such a breath of fresh air to try more VN's that aren't "Hard On-Rails" Doing the content you want to do instead of waiting 30-60mins to see the LI you give a shit about. Thanks Dev, will be leaving a review of the game so far once I've had a minute to sit and analyze everything.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Man this game is top tier so far. Just the right mix of everything imo. Such a breath of fresh air to try more VN's that aren't "Hard On-Rails" Doing the content you want to do instead of waiting 30-60mins to see the LI you give a shit about. Thanks Dev, will be leaving a review of the game so far once I've had a minute to sit and analyze everything.
Ironic choice of words considering it's a post-apocalyptic setting filled with dust, noxious fumes, and nuclear fallout.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
You mean the shower scene where she shares one of her slaves with you? That's the only scene I didn't got when playing the dom route with the bitchy queen.
Actually, just remembered, you miss a question or two from her in the throne room. At least one big one.

Yericho

Jun 24, 2022
The level of gameplay that is generally achieved by indie devs would detract more than it would add to the experience, in my opinion.
I agree. Most VNs/games here even struggle with not-distracting sandbox or point&click implementations.
Turn based combat is an absolute no-go for me, when it comes to VNs.
It's just good the way it is.

Aug 6, 2017
one of the best things of this game is that is confident enough on the medium. beink a dik mini games are fucking awful and probably they need a lot of work who could be used on advancing the story

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
one of the best things of this game is that is confident enough on the medium. beink a dik mini games are fucking awful and probably they need a lot of work who could be used on advancing the story
Okay, good to know that. I don't even have that game (or the prior Lesson game) on my bookmarks, they somehow just don't appeal at all to me:p.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
i dont know how i came to this game but that sequence with shani in the zone is best best story segment i have played in adult VN
Well I know how I came to this game...hard...and repeatedly. :whistle:
And yes that Shani sequence was quite cinematic and immersive. I really enjoy the cutscenes in this game too. Not many others can compete.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It is true that in being a dik the minigames are a bit tedious, especially if you are not an English speaker like me :LOL: . But comparing it to Dessert Stalker doesn't make sense, they have nothing to do with each other and there are no minigames in Dessert Stalker either.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1670193568051.png

Hey everyone, quick dev log this week! Another Harem scene has been added, Zahra will finally take care of the player on her own, and in her own, experienced way. Fairy will get more attention next week...

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)

Oct 21, 2022
View attachment 2213690

Hey everyone, quick dev log this week! Another Harem scene has been added, Zahra will finally take care of the player on her own, and in her own, experienced way. Fairy will get more attention next week...

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
Harem:
Reworks:
(More to follow...)
Fuck yes, Zahra is Aphrodite herself. Best wife to ever wife.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 2213690

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
Harem:
Reworks:
(More to follow...)
Nice! some 1v1 time with the ladies. I enjoyed the group stuff (it is a harem after all), but I am glad the dev is still going to give us some solo scenes.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes