Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well, that's a shame I can't seem to get "UnRen" to work on this game, (it keeps saying that it can't locate "python.exe").

I simply adore the game and the soundtrack, so I was wanting to listen to the soundtrack and chill (while doing other things). Does anybody know a workaround for this, or is willing to upload the music here?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It seems like the Decayed have a monopoly on fuel as they're - as far as I know - the only ones that know how to refine it. As of version .11, Zaton still gets his fuel from them through an independent agreement, but the Mutants and the Raiders each have several vehicles of their own.

I assume the Raiders get their fuel in raids, but how do the Mutants get the fuel to run those Humvees? Was that explained somewhere and I missed it? Decayed/Raiders/Zetans are extremely hostile toward mutants and most mutants stay holed up in the bunker. And I think it was said that there were only a couple dozen of them. So I doubt they have secret dealings like Zaton. So how are they getting their fuel? Chalk it up to fuel stores in the bunker?

I'm also wondering how their getting the electricity to run so much lighting and tech at the bunker, especially when they don't really understand what any of it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It seems like the Decayed have a monopoly on fuel as they're - as far as I know - the only ones that know how to refine it. As of version .11, Zaton still gets his fuel from them through an independent agreement, but the Mutants and the Raiders each have several vehicles of their own.

I assume the Raiders get their fuel in raids, but how do the Mutants get the fuel to run those Humvees? Was that explained somewhere and I missed it? Decayed/Raiders/Zetans are extremely hostile toward mutants and most mutants stay holed up in the bunker. And I think it was said that there were only a couple dozen of them. So I doubt they have secret dealings like Zaton. So how are they getting their fuel? Chalk it up to fuel stores in the bunker?

I'm also wondering how their getting the electricity to run so much lighting and tech at the bunker, especially when they don't really understand what any of it is.
Not explained in details but I supposed the Mutants are under the mentoring of Yuna, so they are pretty much 'advanced' compared to the other factions. They even have a laboratory and 'scientist' or 'doctor'. Although Yuna didn't speak to them but I supposed she taught them somehow by just pointing or showing how to do things.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
My hope is eventually, the M.C. has to choose between the Raiders, Mutants and the Queen much like his master did, With Shani being the new "Master" in the Home. Of course whoever he sides with can either Dominate or conspire with the other factons. Can hope right?
Everyone seems to hate the decayed. My hopes the mutants, the elves, and The Queen, align with each other. The decayed are the villains for me.

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
This Desert Stalker is a nugget, but why there is still no turn-based combat and why it's still a Visual novel when it's written RPG. Is it planned to have turn-based combat? It would be nice if there were.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This Desert Stalker is a nugget, but why there is still no turn-based combat and why it's still a Visual novel when it's written RPG. Is it planned to have turn-based combat? It would be nice if there were.
It would be great to have Desert Stalker as a FPS-RPG hybrid, like Fallout.

But it isn't and never will be.

Even though the game lore is at least as good as Fallout, this just isn't an AAA game and it never will be due to the lewd content.

The level of gameplay that is generally achieved by indie devs would detract more than it would add to the experience, in my opinion.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes