Jun 16, 2022
View attachment 2213690

Hey everyone, quick dev log this week! Another Harem scene has been added, Zahra will finally take care of the player on her own, and in her own, experienced way. Fairy will get more attention next week...

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)
It's interesting how my prediction was almost right on the money with the content being delivered for the next update ( so far).

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

jarsc

Oct 8, 2021
how do you know when you have reached the end of the current content? i seem to have nothing left to do but no notification that this is the end

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hope we won't have to wait too long to see how our settlement choices developed. I mean we see briefly after we make choices what happens (but we also know that because of the choices we made), but that is obviously not enough :D To interact 2nd time with all the important people and have a small few minute scene would be awesome. What would be even more epic is if these important people gave quests of things they need and you could go out on a missions to get them with various choices.. For example if you are on good terms with Queen you could ask her provisions since it's "her settlement" or you could have option to instead deal with other factions and keep Queen out of the loop. The mission results could even expand beyond politics, for example if you go Queen route you get quality medicine and if you go raider route you get drugs (so settlement either have doctor that makes people healthy OR it slowly turns into junkie haven). Just spitballing some ideas, but I will probably be happy for whatever dev has planned, just anxious to see it :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
what happend?? someone can help me plz sry for my bad eng
It seems like you used the Chinese Language Mod (probaby this one) before but you have not install or update to the latest version? Or the mod is boken?:unsure:

One thing for sure, DS does not have Official Chinese language selection. Cheers.

asd2669560

May 4, 2022
It seems like you used the Chinese Language Mod (probaby this one) before but you have not install or update to the latest version? Or the mod is boken?:unsure:

One thing for sure, DS does not have Official Chinese language selection. Cheers.
so maybe me need delete Chinese Language Mod? but its different version it be related??

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
so maybe me need delete Chinese Language Mod? but its different version it be related??
I only speculate that you used this mod before (for version prior to v0.11), which probably means that your Ren'Py game save (and/or persistent) files has invalid reference to it.

So, did you used that mod or any other mods (related to Chinese language) before?

The error suggests that it is related to the language selection in the game main menu screen. The persistent file can be deleted (in both save locations) without major issue, but deleting the save files, means you have to start over:unsure:. Honestly, I don't know if save file is language dependent or not as I have never tried using other languages in this game or any other games (I hope it is not the case).

I don't have chinese.png (In my installation) too but I didn't get the error (or any error) while launching or playing the game.

DesertStalker-v0.11b-pc/game/gui/language/
btn_background.png None.png russian.png spanish.png

You could try 'faking' the chinese.png by copying the spanish.png and renaming the copy file to chinese.png so Ren'Py can find file the file, but it might lead to other error(s) or not.

Other than that, I have no other 'suggestions' or comments to add.

Reactions: EndlessNights

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 2213690

Hey everyone, quick dev log this week! Another Harem scene has been added, Zahra will finally take care of the player on her own, and in her own, experienced way. Fairy will get more attention next week...

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)
sigh no queen again.......

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
sigh no queen again.......
According to my Quest Log, there will most likely be no Queen related content until Shani returns from the Zone (unless of course if players like to watch the Queen having orgies with her slaves in the palace).
DesertStalker-Queen.jpg

You can argue that ZetanDS can make whatever he like for example, make Zaton (the MC) for no particular reason goes to the palace and fuck the Queen senselessly like a dominant anti-hero he is, but I think ZetanDS is not ready to face the neverending backlash, controversy and drama of that, if the existing ones weren't enough already:p. I believe ZetanDS just follows the development plan that he already set beforehand. Cheers.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
According to my Quest Log, there will most likely be no Queen related content until Shani returns from the Zone (unless of course if players like to watch the Queen having orgies with her slaves in the palace).
View attachment 2216447

You can argue that ZetanDS can make whatever he like for example, make Zaton (the MC) for no particular reason goes to the palace and fuck the Queen senselessly like a dominant anti-hero he is, but I think ZetanDS is not ready to face the neverending backlash, controversy and drama of that, if the existing ones weren't enough already:p. I believe ZetanDS just follows the development plan that he already set beforehand. Cheers.
Hopefully shani returns soon.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

asd2669560

May 4, 2022
I only speculate that you used this mod before (for version prior to v0.11), which probably means that your Ren'Py game save (and/or persistent) files has invalid reference to it.

So, did you used that mod or any other mods (related to Chinese language) before?

The error suggests that it is related to the language selection in the game main menu screen. The persistent file can be deleted (in both save locations) without major issue, but deleting the save files, means you have to start over:unsure:. Honestly, I don't know if save file is language dependent or not as I have never tried using other languages in this game or any other games (I hope it is not the case).

I don't have chinese.png (In my installation) too but I didn't get the error (or any error) while launching or playing the game.

DesertStalker-v0.11b-pc/game/gui/language/
btn_background.png None.png russian.png spanish.png

You could try 'faking' the chinese.png by copying the spanish.png and renaming the copy file to chinese.png so Ren'Py can find file the file, but it might lead to other error(s) or not.

Other than that, I have no other 'suggestions' or comments to add.
i can play! thanks your help!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
View attachment 2216447

What do you mean by antihero? He is the hero we need and deserve

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What do you mean by antihero? He is the hero we need and deserve
Dominant anti-hero terms were used (loosely) in the bounded context of the hypothetical scenario (where MC for no particular reason goes to the palace and fuck the Queen senselessly).

If you can provide better terms and/or sentence then I am happy to fix it, as to not cause any misunderstandings or triggering a debate about hero, anti-hero, villain or what else. Cheers.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Dominant anti-hero terms were used (loosely) in the bounded context of the hypothetical scenario (where MC for no particular reason goes to the palace and fuck the Queen senselessly).

If you can provide better terms and/or sentence then I am happy to fix it, as to not cause any misunderstandings or triggering a debate about hero, anti-hero, villain or what else. Cheers.
Yea i was joking, just dont see MC as antihero, even when we get to fuck the queen for no reason, since in dom path(the right one lol) she obviously need someone who can guide her with firm hand(and other parts). Really liked the talk with queen, when MC said that if she was his daughter, he would said that she's doing really good job. Or something along these lines.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes