FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Would be cool if there was an honorable (neutral) path with the queen. I think there's only Dom/Sub right now? I can help for duty or loyalty to country and not end up being her play thing ffs :ROFLMAO:
Then go dom and you're gucci.
Ye, It's what I have picked so far as it's the better alternative. But still...Maybe I don't want to throatfuck her into oblivion aha.
I think we have a case of "paths need to be labeledbut the labels don't cover the full range of the relatiionship dynamic"

Oct 21, 2022
who said you will? From their last talk it seems you have nothing to fear in your case.
Hmm maybe your right. We will have too see. Weren't the 3 options: Do Nothing/Give Her What She Wants/Take Her Forcefully? That seems like Dom/Sub only with the choice of never banging her.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Hmm maybe your right. We will have too see. Weren't the 3 options: Do Nothing/Give Her What She Wants/Take Her Forcefully? That seems like Dom/Sub only with the choice of never banging her.
You sure there were choices like that with queen? It looks more like scene with Fairy.

Oct 21, 2022
You sure there were choices like that with queen? It looks more like scene with Fairy.
Ye it happened right near the end, the Queen wants to talk to you and gets flustered by one of your responses. You do have to pick certain paths to get that chat with her though (from what I have seen other people say).

May 9, 2020
sorry if my question is silly, but when all the quest show "to be continued" it means that no more content in current update right? i'm first time playing this game

Reactions: Mfka5

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, just came to say that I waited for two updates to release before I started this game up again and since I'm not yet able to become a patron, felt the need to at least tell dev(s) how much I enjoyed his updates... like... REALLY.. REALLY enjoyed the updates :love::love::love: already wrote a review quite a while back, so felt the need to reiterate my appreciation :giggle:

your writing is genuinely compelling, your world and characters actually interesting even outside the sex content. and not only that, but the MC is even very dominant without being cringe or forced like a lot of other renpy games turn out, unfortunately. and your use of 3d assets and the posing kisskissmwuahmwuah

i patiently await the next update with barely contained boner (y)(y)

PS: since i can remember, i've always hated anything remotely approaching sharing content, especially ntr (goes without saying xD), HOWEVER.... SOMEHOW... you've ignited in me a newfound liking towards sharing stuff... i don't know how, but by god you've done it man lol i wonder if it has to do with the way the sharing happens in this game? it's like very, very dominant sharing where the women you share seem kind of reluctant to do it, but do it anyways because you told them to... i dunno, something about that is very hot. I think most of the sharing content I'd seen before this game usually involved submissive sharing which is a huge turnoff for me, so I guess I just assumed that's what all of it was. Now I'm converted (at least regarding virtual content... no sharing in rl xD)Anyone else have a similar experience? lol

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes