muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
My man didn't even think twice about rescuing Best Girl with maximum fury.

Just... so damn proud!
Is there even anything you can do with her once you get her to your house, besides the blowjob? Feeding her seems to bug out for me sometimes (it won't let me stop), and trying to rehabilitate her doesn't seem to do anything yet.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Is there even anything you can do with her once you get her to your house, besides the blowjob? Feeding her seems to bug out for me sometimes (it won't let me stop), and trying to rehabilitate her doesn't seem to do anything yet.
What do you mean by "won't let you stop"? AFAIK it's not bugged but it just becomes repeatable after you pick that option the first time. How you treat Fairy in the dungeon determines whether you set her on a path of healing, or keeping her damaged.

The three "Healing" options (talk to her, feed her, give her what she wants) must each be done at least once to complete the quest, which permanently sets her on the path of healing. After that, the "Feed her" and "Give her what she wants" become repeatable with no affect on your relationship with Fairy.

Reactions: Walter Victor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is the favour with the zombies currently used somewhere?
I don't see anything that tracks favor with the decayed, currently. Just whether or not you met and killed those two. This affects dialogue, one of such dialogue is Z stating he hopes they aren't able to trace their deaths back to him.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You can fuck her iirc, and/or fist her with the wife's help, but that ends up a bit bloody, fyi. (this is on broken path)
My memory may be wrong though

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's all that can be done as of the latest release. "do anything" will have to wait until a later release - maybe the next one.

Nov 22, 2021
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1670797985811.png

Hey everyone! More progress is being made, and since we got a preview of the upcoming fairy scene, I'll also give a bit more insight on what's coming up for her.

The previous events were the initial ones where the player gets introduced to Fairy's character and state. The way you approached her will have an impact on her personality, whether you try to slowly "heal" Fairy, or "condition" her more into her current state.

With this upcoming update, we continue down that road. The player will have the chance take care of Fairy even further in short scenes and choose how to behave, like last time, whether it's about giving her a bath or affecting her sleeping arrangement.

She will react to what you do to her, and yes, one hand washes the other. And by hand I mean servant. ;o See you next week!

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy bath: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes