Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Reactions: Fleshke

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
what version are you on? 11 Beta, 11a, or 11b?

I know some gallery items were borked during beta testing.
I fixed it - seems the walkthrough/gallery mod messed it up so I reinstalled everything and now it works. Kind of disappointed to be honest the sharing content in the new scene isn't quite as good as the sharing is caring one.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know she might not be #1 in terms of pure looks, but damn I can't resist the grime-stained, purple haired raider queen. I love the idea of expanding raider's sphere of influence together with her (gonna have to have an eye on Zion tho). Hope there will be some action with her in the next update. :devilish::giggle:

Oct 21, 2022

I know she might not be #1 in terms of pure looks, but damn I can't resist the grime-stained, purple haired raider queen. I love the idea of expanding raider's sphere of influence together with her (gonna have to have an eye on Zion tho). Hope there will be some action with her in the next update. :devilish::giggle:
Her and her sister are A LOT of fun! I'm with you, that sounds like awesome gameplay. Or MC becomes bandit king and you can choose to encourage/pacify the raiders. This game just breeds creative thinking I swear.

Nov 22, 2021

Just Call Me the Desert Raider

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

I prefer Asha actually, but both sisters are really hot/fun. Actually they're best served together. Unfortunately from what Zetan wrote on patreon i dont think we're getting raider content in upcoming update.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
Damn, good thing ima good kni

I prefer Asha actually, but both sisters are really hot/fun. Actually they're best served together. Unfortunately from what Zetan wrote on patreon i dont think we're getting raider content in upcoming update.
Yea the sisters compliment each other quite well. They really know how to scratch that certain "itch" as it were

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018

Dude 100% agree. The scene after the raid was mwah chef's kiss ;)

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call screen nav_menu
  File "game/scripts/radio.rpy", line 31, in script call
    call screen bunker_radio
    call screen bunker_radio
    call screen bunker_radio
    call screen nav_menu
  File "game/scripts/key_events.rpy", line 31, in script
    jump expression t
ScriptError: could not find label 'd10c79'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen nav_menu
    call screen bunker_radio
    call screen bunker_radio
    call screen bunker_radio
    call screen nav_menu
  File "game/scripts/key_events.rpy", line 31, in script
    jump expression t
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Desert Stalker 0.11Beta
Tue Dec 13 17:43:30 2022
what happened?

Nov 22, 2021

Love how both the girls fall into a set role, One being "Almost" the M.C.'s Level and the other one being the good little toy. Really want to see this "Fleshed" out

Reactions: schinoize

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Desert Stalker 0.11Beta
Tue Dec 13 17:43:30 2022

what happened?
You are clearly playing BETA (outdated) version of this game, and that is what happened.

So, just download and play the latest version.

If you use mod, then make sure you update your mod to the latest version as well, although I advise against using mod because you won't know what is causing issue (mod or the game itself) when you run into one (which is rare).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
All the girls in this game are great.
I really hope it'll be possible to end up with all of them in a happy loving harem.

Reactions: dcguy3

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
You are clearly playing BETA (outdated) version of this game, and that is what happened.

So, just download and play the latest version.

If you use mod, then make sure you update your mod to the latest version as well, although I advise against using mod because you won't know what is causing issue (mod or the game itself) when you run into one (which is rare).
You do know the the b in the version number means beta right? So I am using the current version.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You do know the the b in the version number means beta right? So I am using the current version.
I am pretty sure I know what I posted earlier. It is your loss not mine. For future reference, here is the clarification for the versioning adopted by Desert Stalker. Refrain yourself from complaining about how non-standard version being used yada yada. Either you adapt to this versioning or GTFO.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes