Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Anyone know the brutal raider song that screams blood. The one in the car with Kyra.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Anyone know the brutal raider song that screams blood. The one in the car with Kyra.
No but listen to me, seriously, listen,

There is a search engine here on the site, there at the top left. It's like google, it knows almost everything!
But listen, listen! I will be nice!
Literally on the page before there is the answer! And I let you even discover that it was given by someone from the game development team!
Well, thank you for listening to me, and kisses!:whistle::coffee:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
No but listen to me, seriously, listen,

There is a search engine here on the site, there at the top left. It's like google, it knows almost everything!
But listen, listen! I will be nice!
Literally on the page before there is the answer! And I let you even discover that it was given by someone from the game development team!
Well, thank you for listening to me, and kisses!:whistle::coffee:
Bruv the answer says its in the credits, i already checked that before, it only lists author name not the song name. And if i had a pc i could find it no problem

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
The whole Julia segment was so well done. At first i felt something fishy about Julia but at the end when Shani looked back and saw only ruins and dead tree i got massive chills. That was really great writing there. I felt bad for Julia, i really hope we gonna get some closure. Maybe from books or maybe we gonna meet someone who knew her.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The whole Julia segment was so well done. At first i felt something fishy about Julia but at the end when Shani looked back and saw only ruins and dead tree i got massive chills. That was really great writing there. I felt bad for Julia, i really hope we gonna get some closure. Maybe from books or maybe we gonna meet someone who knew her.
I really hope her husband came back, or she finally decided to leave the house, I don't remember Shani seeing any corpse as she didn't go back, though considering the alternate ending, seems unlikely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I scum-saved that scene and went back to my previous choice immediately lol, shit was so depressing, but really well written.

Every top game I've played on this site so far has really good story, but this is the first game I've played one with such really good world building and lore(the scenes where they just drive by the desert and you see the backgrounds/sun setting is amazing)

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
I'd be OK if the whole game was just Shani going through that weird place. Great atmosphere! :cool:

It's always a pleasant surprise to try one of these types of games and find something that is really interesting beyond all the borking. :ROFLMAO:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I really hope her husband came back, or she finally decided to leave the house, I don't remember Shani seeing any corpse as she didn't go back, though considering the alternate ending, seems unlikely.

When you decide to stay with Julia, the scene makes it seem like Julia and Shani stayed in that house forever and died together, but with the implication that Julia was always dead, means that Shani spent the rest of her life alone in that house speaking to essentially a ghost/illusion, which is terrifying to think about. That ending also implied that the MC never actually went out to look for her after she was gone for so long, which I guess is Dessert Stalker code, but man that's sad to think about.
I scum-saved that scene and went back to my previous choice immediately lol, shit was so depressing, but really well written.

Every top game I've played on this site so far has really good story, but this is the first game I've played one with such really good world building and lore(the scenes where they just drive by the desert and you see the backgrounds/sun setting is amazing)
Well if i as mc had a chance to go look for my daughter, who was x years in a zone i would do it without a second of though. The question is what you would find there, and how would your daughter act after x years talking to ghost/living in a ghost place. And how would she react after you finally show her truth.

Oct 21, 2022

When you decide to stay with Julia, the scene makes it seem like Julia and Shani stayed in that house forever and died together, but with the implication that Julia was always dead, means that Shani spent the rest of her life alone in that house speaking to essentially a ghost/illusion, which is terrifying to think about. That ending also implied that the MC never actually went out to look for her after she was gone for so long, which I guess is Dessert Stalker code, but man that's sad to think about.

Well if i as mc had a chance to go look for my daughter, who was x years in a zone i would do it without a second of though. The question is what you would find there, and how would your daughter act after x years talking to ghost/living in a ghost place. And how would she react after you finally show her truth.
I loved that part too and it made me sad when my curiosity got the better of me and got the alternative ending. I can't remember exactly but was it only implied spirits/ghosts? I thought it was odd that Shani would decide to actively do that. Do you think something was drawing her to stay there or just that the spirit had "powers" of some sort? Or is it in line with her character in your opinions?

You could argue that it turns her into a coward of sorts which is also incredibly sad along with the fact she was alone. She never decided to venture further into the zone due to perceived fright, yet never went home due to the shame of having to face MC. Damn I hope I'm just not remembering correctly, that's brutally sad :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022

Shani was talking most likely to a ghost or some sort of ilusion from the past. Her words didn't meant much than and from what Julia said to Shani before she leaved, Julia probably died there alone and lonely in middle of nowhere still waiting for her loved one to return. Man that's tough but from what i'm reading i'm glad i didn't go for the 2nd option

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Phase_01

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I loved that part too and it made me sad when my curiosity got the better of me and got the alternative ending. I can't remember exactly but was it only implied spirits/ghosts? I thought it was odd that Shani would decide to actively do that. Do you think something was drawing her to stay there or just that the spirit had "powers" of some sort? Or is it in line with her character in your opinions?

You could argue that it turns her into a coward of sorts which is also incredibly sad along with the fact she was alone. She never decided to venture further into the zone due to perceived fright, yet never went home due to the shame of having to face MC. Damn I hope I'm just not remembering correctly, that's brutally sad :ROFLMAO:
We actually dont know(probably never will) but it was something about zone that fooled her into beliving she was talking/living with a alive person. When you're in enemy/unfamiliar(dont really know how to say it) land/place and you find a single person/thing that reminds you of good/familiar things you will catch and hold it as long as you can. As for Shani, because of being in zone she couldnt make it out(due to lack of experience probably) that something isnt right and decided to stay.
If i remember correcly, from what Zaton wrote, we wont get exact explenation what happend there, which im fine with. It opens up space for speculation

Oct 21, 2022
We actually dont know(probably never will) but it was something about zone that fooled her into beliving she was talking/living with a alive person. When you're in enemy/unfamiliar(dont really know how to say it) land/place and you find a single person/thing that reminds you of good/familiar things you will catch and hold it as long as you can. As for Shani, because of being in zone she couldnt make it out(due to lack of experience probably) that something isnt right and decided to stay.
If i remember correcly, from what Zaton wrote, we wont get exact explenation what happend there, which im fine with. It opens up space for speculation
Thanks for clarification, maybe we will find out more about the zones strange effects in future though through Shani or MC. I'm fine without knowing too however. This speculation is always good fun. It's still hard to accept Shani stayed there due to being scared or her lack of experience though. I wish our girl had more fire than that ;)

Reactions: Yngling
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes