Jun 16, 2022
View attachment 2229259

Hey everyone! More progress is being made, and since we got a preview of the upcoming fairy scene, I'll also give a bit more insight on what's coming up for her.

The previous events were the initial ones where the player gets introduced to Fairy's character and state. The way you approached her will have an impact on her personality, whether you try to slowly "heal" Fairy, or "condition" her more into her current state.

With this upcoming update, we continue down that road. The player will have the chance take care of Fairy even further in short scenes and choose how to behave, like last time, whether it's about giving her a bath or affecting her sleeping arrangement.

She will react to what you do to her, and yes, one hand washes the other. And by hand I mean servant. ;o See you next week!

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy bath: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)
th.jpg

Please keep making my ideas come to fruition. Lol

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 2229259

Hey everyone! More progress is being made, and since we got a preview of the upcoming fairy scene, I'll also give a bit more insight on what's coming up for her.

The previous events were the initial ones where the player gets introduced to Fairy's character and state. The way you approached her will have an impact on her personality, whether you try to slowly "heal" Fairy, or "condition" her more into her current state.

With this upcoming update, we continue down that road. The player will have the chance take care of Fairy even further in short scenes and choose how to behave, like last time, whether it's about giving her a bath or affecting her sleeping arrangement.

She will react to what you do to her, and yes, one hand washes the other. And by hand I mean servant. ;o See you next week!

Render progress:
Rabiah's house:
- Nadia's scene: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy bath: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)
About time they give Fairy a good scrub, she was dirty as shit :KEK:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Excited for the update but imo Fairy is the least interesting character in the game.
You can technically say that about every character that hasn't had their story develop yet. So that's kind of the point of the next update... to develop her character more. I disagree that she's uninteresting though. She already has the foundation for interesting subplot. She's a feral woman who's mind has been broken and now she's being healed. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to the healing and what she might be able to reveal once she recovers.

There's obviously more to come with her, just like Emilia. Until then though, she's at least got some nice funbags.

Last edited:

Fleshke

Jul 9, 2017
Hello, can anyone tell me the name/composer of the song that you can hear on the radio at 99.1 in the "Shani's entry in the Zone" part?
i've been looking for it for ages and shazam keeps giving me different (and wrong) songs. Thanks up front.

Radio.png

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes