Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i wanna play this game but im Kinda feared...
Graphic Violence, Humiliation, Gore, Slavery, Horror, Sadism, Masochism, Urination
content Skipable? asking for my Mom :X
All Graphic Violence and Gore are avoidable by an option at the beginning of the game. The game is set in a dystopian future that is similar to Ancient Egypt, so Slavery is endemic to the story. Humiliation, Sadism, and Masochism are avoidable as it pertains to the MC, but may be seen during play from other characters [the Queen especially can be ruthless]. Horror is unavoidable in my opinion - there are monsters afoot [but see the option about violence and gore]. Urination? I haven't run into it myself, but haven't completely caught up with my play yet. I still have v0.11 to go.

I was hesitant to play this game because of several of those tags, and because it's a sandbox. But I enabled the violence and gore and have not regretted it. THIS is a GREAT game, and well deserves its ranking among the best!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There is one scene so far when you meet Fairy, this is fairly early in the game, IIRC. There is an option to "do what you came here for". Otherwise, you can just get a blowjob, or leave.
Don't forget Asha. You can piss on/in her in a few different scenes. She is a dirty girl. Later, she even sucks a blooded dick soaked with virgin, pukes on it :sick: mixes it up in her mouth :whistle: and then shows that she swallows it all :p
Fucking gross.....

...but still fapped to it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Again, all optional

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Don't forget Asha. You can piss on/in her in a few different scenes. She is a dirty girl. Later, she even sucks a blooded dick soaked with virgin, pukes on it :sick: mixes it up in her mouth :whistle: and then shows that she swallows it all :p
Fucking gross.....
Ahh yeah. I did skip the pukey part, for sure. Not into that.

:KEK:

Oct 21, 2022
Fucking gross.....

Again, all optional
Damn... that's brutal. I had to roll it back at that scene :ROFLMAO: respect for persevering soldier.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There is one scene so far when you meet Fairy, this is fairly early in the game, IIRC. There is an option to "do what you came here for". Otherwise, you can just get a blowjob, or leave.
When did this scene happen? I see it in the gallery but never encountered it in game

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes