FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
you know I replayed the game again a couple of days ago and I thought it would be nice to have more scenes like Igor's visit and family reunion where instead of sharing you can let others watch you.

Reactions: Yngling

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I just realized, how is there no fan art thread for this? The models don't look all that tough to deduce. Ain is salem with a few added morphs and a different skin. (2 different skins actually, it looks like he reskinned everyone early on)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
Apr 27, 2022
I just realized, how is there no fan art thread for this? The models don't look all that tough to deduce. Ain is salem with a few added morphs and a different skin. (2 different skins actually, it looks like he reskinned everyone early on)
I like the story but not any of the characters to make them myself for fanart. Not really wroth it when I have some 50 of my own characters I don't use already lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Morgan42

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
You're free to determine the level of blood "kinship" in the main family according to your tastes. Once you have started the game, you can reach the menu and edit the relationships from a dedicated feature. A couple specific relationships trigger dedicated dialogue options. (I don't remember which ones specifically, and it's mostly cosmetic, no dedicated plotlines, just for the dialogues to make sense).
it is for now hard coded that Rabiah and Zahra are actual sisters (although we do not specify if by blood or, again, by having been raised by the same parents), Nadia is Rabiah's actual daughter, and she had her before she met/married Omar, with another undefined man.
What is established today is still subject to revision as the game development proceeds, should we deem it necessary
That said, you are free to fill the gaps with your imagination until we determine otherwise canonically.. if we decide to define things at all. Sometimes it's nice to leave things unanswered and open to interpretation.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I completed the update and couldnt get a few scenes that the walkthrough shows and i dont know what mistake i made. Many locations i should be able to access again dont appear on my map anymore.

1- Ivy/Yuna reveal bath scene. She comes to see me at night and speak with me and leaves to find her friend, then gone. The mutant HQ only has the sample donation scene available.

2- Shani scenes with the elf in the zone. All i get after i follow the map is getting to the blocked door, seeing someone on the roof that dissapear, then to be continued appear.

3- Cant access the scene sequence with Kitty and General. I used both sisters everytime i can, i win then the settlement, boink them both again. WT say wait a day then go back, but i dont have the raiders location on the map anymore, even if i wait many days.

4- With Kateryna, i tell her i want her, the wife questions her, we tell her she can come back, then i cant get the scene where she gets involved in some of the family action afterwards.

Will the WT mod help me figure out which choice or option i missed?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I completed the update and couldnt get a few scenes that the walkthrough shows and i dont know what mistake i made. Many locations i should be able to access again dont appear on my map anymore.

1- Ivy/Yuna reveal bath scene. She comes to see me at night and speak with me and leaves to find her friend, then gone. The mutant HQ only has the sample donation scene available.

2- Shani scenes with the elf in the zone. All i get after i follow the map is getting to the blocked door, seeing someone on the roof that dissapear, then to be continued appear.

3- Cant access the scene sequence with Kitty and General. I used both sisters everytime i can, i win then the settlement, boink them both again. WT say wait a day then go back, but i dont have the raiders location on the map anymore, even if i wait many days.

4- With Kateryna, i tell her i want her, the wife questions her, we tell her she can come back, then i cant get the scene where she gets involved in some of the family action afterwards.

For me it looks like you havent updated game to newest version.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Are you sure you are playing the latest version v0.11b :unsure: ? Based on your descriptions, those are the from the previous release v0.10b.

I don't think the WT Mod will help if you don't have the latest version, but the WT Mod might be the issue if you have downloaded the latest game version but did not update the WT Mod you are using.

Personally, I don't recommend using any mod because there is no easy way to figure out the issue that you face is caused by the game or the mod or your previous choices. Cheers.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Are you sure you are playing the latest version v0.11b :unsure: ? Based on your descriptions, those are the from the previous release v0.10b.
OMG. Yes my folder is indeed 0.10 thanks! I've downloaded 3 games a couples weeks ago and decided to try this one yesterday, but reading the 1st page it got an update very recently so i must've snatched it just before the update.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How long until we see the queen naked? Also is she even a "LI"? for lack of a better word.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes