Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for clarification, maybe we will find out more about the zones strange effects in future though through Shani or MC. I'm fine without knowing too however. This speculation is always good fun. It's still hard to accept Shani stayed there due to being scared or her lack of experience though. I wish our girl had more fire than that ;)
Well she has all fire she need, mc just couldnt prepare her for zone and what can happend there, that's why it's stalker thing to venture into alone. If you were a stalker-in make and you would find save house to rest/talk with friendly woman in zone you would too. What was the difference with that guy she meet in zone who was headshooted and Julia? One was real and the second could be real too, we learn later that it wasnt.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671323784656.png

Deja Vu.
MC had the same chance encounter happen to him while at Asani home .
His devotion to his babes got him to shut up and get back.
MC taught his bombshell how to kill mommys and ghouls,
taught her how to parley with the maneaters, got her trained in body and spirit
all toned and banging to always come back to her beloved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC ventured alone, on paths of his own design, taking his babe along, to train his babe. MC made alliance with the zone king - his former mentor and former hand of the queen. Mc and his ally - king OF THE zone - WILL SCORCH THE ZONE LOOKING FOR HER IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS CONQUERING EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH.

Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
View attachment 2243714

Deja Vu.
MC had the same chance encounter happen to him while at Asani home .
His devotion to his babes got him to shut up and get back.
MC taught his bombshell how to kill mommys and ghouls,
taught her how to parley with the maneaters, got her trained in body and spirit
all toned and banging to always come back to her beloved.

MC ventured alone, on paths of his own design, taking his babe along, to train his babe. MC made alliance with the zone king - his former mentor and former hand of the queen. Mc and his ally - king OF THE zone - WILL SCORCH THE ZONE LOOKING FOR HER IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS CONQUERING EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH.
Well his old mentor isnt zone king, nobody is. Mc's old mentor is leader of decayed(probably) From what we know Shani will return alone(victorious) from zone. She will finish her training, and her task for mc's mentor(cant remember his name)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Shhhhhhhhhh .. keep it down and away from our white knights ....
The thing is, I had Shani stay with Julia every time the option presented itself, and after a few times she leaves the house to see the tree, which is when the tree dies and the house disappears, implying that Julia has always been dead, but then Shani stills goes back to her base of operations and resumes as normal, so I just don't really get how you're deducing from this that Shani is dead too.

• Thinking Face

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
The thing is, I had Shani stay with Julia every time the option presented itself, and after a few times she leaves the house to see the tree, which is when the tree dies and the house disappears, implying that Julia has always been dead, but then Shani stills goes back to her base of operations and resumes as normal, so I just don't really get how you're deducing from this that Shani is dead too.
there's ending(which you can back from) that you see skeletons in ruins that show that Shani? would be dead too if you stayed there too long. That;s what i though anyway.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The alternate scene was added after beta was leaked. So if you only played the beta, then you wouldn't get that scene.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Well if i as mc had a chance to go look for my daughter, who was x years in a zone i would do it without a second of though. The question is what you would find there, and how would your daughter act after x years talking to ghost/living in a ghost place. And how would she react after you finally show her truth.
an arc where we take care of the daughter and heal her broken mind would be cool, would also deepen the bond with mc and shani (which would of course make the sex scenes that much more meaningful if u go that route)

it'd be like the fairy (i think thats the broken slave's name) route but way more emotionally impactful

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Idk why it took me so long to realize the Julia scene was essentially a reference to Egyptian desert mirages that trap people with salvation, sometimes I forget this game is based in Egypt lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671345192729.png

This bundle of emotionally charged throbbingly fantastic scenes
should have prepared you plenty.
an arc where we take care of the daughter and heal her broken mind would be cool, would also deepen the bond with mc and shani (which would of course make the sex scenes that much more meaningful if u go that route)

it'd be like the fairy (i think thats the broken slave's name) route but way more emotionally impactful
Idk why it took me so long to realize the Julia scene was essentially a reference to Egyptian desert mirages that trap people with salvation, sometimes I forget this game is based in Egypt lol
These scenes always test the mettle of the babes, MC is already iron man as it is.

Reactions: Phase_01

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Well if i as mc had a chance to go look for my daughter, who was x years in a zone i would do it without a second of though. The question is what you would find there, and how would your daughter act after x years talking to ghost/living in a ghost place. And how would she react after you finally show her truth.
If you go searching for her you fail as a desert stalker and she would fail, as well. The whole point of training to be a desert stalker is to go into the zone alone and survive. If you need someone to rescue you you don't become a stalker, you failed. So, you bring her back, what do you do with her? Train her as Ain to become a wife to someone else? Keep her in the home so everyday she faces her failure to become a stalker whenever she sees the MC and the MC sees his failure every time he sees Shani? For all the talk about playing the MC as alpha male bad ass you wimp out to rescue your protege/apprentice during her final test. Everyone knew the potential consequences if she didn't return when they said their goodbyes the morning of her departure, hoping she returns but knowing that she might not.

Oct 21, 2022
If you go searching for her you fail as a desert stalker and she would fail, as well. The whole point of training to be a desert stalker is to go into the zone alone and survive. If you need someone to rescue you you don't become a stalker, you failed. So, you bring her back, what do you do with her? Train her as Ain to become a wife to someone else? Keep her in the home so everyday she faces her failure to become a stalker whenever she sees the MC and the MC sees his failure every time he sees Shani? For all the talk about playing the MC as alpha male bad ass you wimp out to rescue your protege/apprentice during her final test. Everyone knew the potential consequences if she didn't return when they said their goodbyes the morning of her departure, hoping she returns but knowing that she might not.
It would only make sense with a time jump. You could still be alpha male badass and search for your "daughter", but you are right, it would diminish everything if MC did it after only 1-2 months. Bloker did say "X years" though which is a lot different right? MC could search for closure for the family, but secretly wish she was still alive even though he knows it's unlikely. He still has to get that item for his old mentor too if Shani never came back so perhaps he would go there. Overall you're correct though, We all knew the consequences.

On ANOTHER sidenote, I think it would be a cool alt story to find Shani alive and broken. Fighting off enemies to get her home and then training/helping her recover back to normality. She won't be a stalker of course, but what would X years alone in a zone do to you. Just making her a normal person again whilst doing other missions would be fulfilling content. (I guess this theoretical would be a chosen route if you wanted to her to eventually become like Ain).

Thanks for reading my BS anyway, it's fun to speculate. None of it matters because Shani is coming home!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd be OK if the whole game was just Shani going through that weird place. Great atmosphere! :cool:

It's always a pleasant surprise to try one of these types of games and find something that is really interesting beyond all the borking. :ROFLMAO:
While I heartily agree the zone was an incredible cinematic experience, and much better than the standard content you find in other AVNs...
...imma need Shani back for family fun time. :cool: She has been away too long. What you are proposing can be a spinoff game or sequel because I am quite happy with our current MC and his violent, lecherous activities in the desert.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
While I heartily agree the zone was an incredible cinematic experience, and much better than the standard content you find in other AVNs...
...imma need Shani back for family fun time. :cool: She has been away too long. What you are proposing can be a spinoff game or sequel because I am quite happy with our current MC and his violent, lecherous activities in the desert.

Shani just seems too nice of a girl to be slaughtering people as a stalker, whatever exactly a stalker is and does in this world.

There have always been the mythic warrior woman, such as Brunhilde and Artemis -- but such women are very rare in reality, and even in fantasy, Shani isn't convincing.

She likes to do stretches and stuff in her bedroom. Where is her gun collection?

Anyway . . . she's also too slight and skinny to be successful with a sword.

Maybe with a bow and arrow like Artemis . . . or with a gun from a distance, a sharpshooter who takes the shot, then hides.

But boldly going alone into basements for hand to hand combat?

Yeah, Shani takes me out of the story because I don't believe in her.

I believe the MC wants her to be a stalker because he doesn't have a son. THAT I can believe.

By the way, I believe in the other violent women in the story. They always seem never to care whether they live or die. Psychopaths, basically.

But Shani isn't like them. I don't know if she has a place where she fits in this world. She's a misfit whatever she will try to do.

She can't be like her sister, nor like Fairy in the basement, nor a servant girl . . . I suppose she could run her own little shop somewhere in town, as a single woman . . . .

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Shani just seems too nice of a girl to be slaughtering people as a stalker, whatever exactly a stalker is and does in this world.

There have always been the mythic warrior woman, such as Brunhilde and Artemis -- but such women are very rare in reality, and even in fantasy, Shani isn't convincing.

She likes to do stretches and stuff in her bedroom. Where is her gun collection?

Anyway . . . she's also too slight and skinny to be successful with a sword.

Maybe with a bow and arrow like Artemis . . . or with a gun from a distance, a sharpshooter who takes the shot, then hides.

But boldly going alone into basements for hand to hand combat?

Yeah, Shani takes me out of the story because I don't believe in her.

I believe the MC wants her to be a stalker because he doesn't have a son. THAT I can believe.

By the way, I believe in the other violent women in the story. They always seem never to care whether they live or die. Psychopaths, basically.

But Shani isn't like them. I don't know if she has a place where she fits in this world. She's a misfit whatever she will try to do.

She can't be like her sister, nor like Fairy in the basement, nor a servant girl . . . I suppose she could run her own little shop somewhere in town, as a single woman . . . .
You bring up a good point...and even in the zone, we see Shani needing help. I don't want that to be the case, but it is so. I hope something happens where she becomes a bad ass, like a Goku moment or something.

I don't necessarily agree that being too slight/skinny would make her a bad warrior. If she had appropriate training, while being at a disadvantage, she could still defeat bigger/stronger opponents.

I'm one of the people that, while I'd love for her to be back home for some family time, I still want more zone action. There are too many fun possibilities out there and I'd like her story in the Zone to be developed more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can go into the zone with the mutants .. or the decayed ... or the hive queens ...
or mano a mano with his mentor, *snickers* chance encounter Shani *snickers* take her along on the final assault on a heavily reinforced hive base our bethrothed queen lost control of and come back winners, all of us grinning and happily welcoming Shani as a battle hardened desert stalker having fought and won along side MC and his mentor and some other faction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes