JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Shani's style of stalker would be different from her father's. She would have to use her strengths and as several posts point out that could be stealth, mobility, quickness to avoid confrontations. Weapons of choice would be short blades in close and bows or throwing knives for range. Decayed, which might be her most common opponents aren't typically big from what I've seen. Raiders could pose a problem, but here she could use feminine wiles as a distraction to distract or even turn the males against each other to gain advantage. If one on one learning some type of judo moves could offset size disadvantage especially with concealed daggers or stilettos. Light armor like the suit the MC gave her or something like what Ivy stole would give some protection and not hinder stealth, mobility and quickness. Anyway, interesting discussion.

Oct 21, 2022
I thought the exact same thing! The first time I played, I was expecting him to get bit and then die when choosing that option. :ROFLMAO:

I mean how dumb can you get? Sticking it the mouth of a psycho that was just trying to kill you? Not smart kids. :ROFLMAO:
Risky but didn't he have his sword in hand? I mean the second she uses teeth she's got a blade in her.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I guess which option you choose depends on your personality, but “play nice and hope the guy in charge has mercy” offers a higher chance of survival than “bite dick off and hope to take him down with you”. Moreover, even if you’re guaranteed to die, trying to get on the guy's good side will probably lead him to make it as fast and painless as possible, whereas biting his dick off is basically asking him to make it really, really painful. (There's always the chance that he's a psycho sadist who'll torture you regardless, but you should probably forget that and play to your outs instead.)
come on man I know I gave a completely ridiculous example to the game's story but is a realistic scenario. and that was the intention.
Why are you being so defensive? trying to prove the opposite.
really? girl always lived like shit in apocalyptic world her whole life fighting to survive seeing ppl dying/being kill around her plus she is a fighter/killer.
and you're giving me all this talk like it doesn't make sense for her to fight until the end. and it's more realistic for her to act like a scared little girl. sure is better for the game but definitely not realistic at all

That's true of any story, really: the only realism that's taken into consideration is the realism the author feels like putting in.
true but I don't know what your point

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think you're right. He might have had a blade handy. Still... will he have the mental clarity to be able to use that when his guy parts have just been bitten off? :ROFLMAO: Either way I consider it, it's just a bad idea to stick it in crazy's mouth. :ROFLMAO:
Totally worth it in this game, though. The Raider sluts have some of the hottest scenes.

Oct 21, 2022
I think you're right. He might have had a blade handy. Still... will he have the mental clarity to be able to use that when his guy parts have just been bitten off? :ROFLMAO: Either way I consider it, it's just a bad idea to stick it in crazy's mouth. :ROFLMAO:
I'd say so if we're being realistic. People can be shot/stabbed and still operate immediately on adrenaline. Not all though so it's possible she could have grabbed his sword or something.

and shiiit mate sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :ROFLMAO:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
really? girl always lived like shit in apocalyptic world her whole life fighting to survive seeing ppl dying/being kill around her plus she is a fighter/killer.
and you're giving me all this talk like it doesn't make sense for her to fight until the end. and it's more realistic for her to act like a scared little girl. sure is better for the game but definitely not realistic at all
I might be wrong about this, but my impression was that Asha is very dependent on Kyra for her status. Other raiders don't touch her because Kyra is their leader, and she's her sister; they don't necessarily respect her on her own merits. Moreover, judging from the fact that raiders typically go for easy targets, it's possible that her encounter with Zaton was the first time Asha experienced real resistance. The raider trio even seem to acknowledge that they've never faced a stalker and don't know what he's capable of, and it's only after Hazim eggs them on that they actually decide to risk it and fight.

Also, again, biting Zaton's dick off would be guaranteed death. It's not because someone is used to killing and seeing people die around them that they value their own lives any less.

true but I don't know what your point
My point is that even if it's convenient for Asha to turn fully submissive the moment she encounters unforeseen adversity, it's not less realistic. People can have different reactions to the same situation—another person in Asha's situation might have fought to the bitter end, and yet another person might have tried to bargain another way (kind of like Asani does); all these reactions are normal, equally “valid” human reactions. Therefore, it's not a problem if the storyteller chooses to use the one most conducive to the story they want to tell.

As an example, the story of Othello only works because Othello is distrustful and prone to anger. Hamlet only works because Hamlet himself is an indecisive nervous wreck. Indeed, if you switched the two characters, basically every problem in each story would resolve itself instantly. Yet, because both these characters are believable people, and Shakespeare was looking to write tragedies, it's perfectly acceptable for the angry one to end up in the narrative where anger causes the tragedy, and the nervous one to end up in the narrative where indecision causes the tragedy: it's simply Shakespeare utilizing different real human personas in order to tell the stories he wants to tell.

IDK if I worded that clearly enough. If not, sorry.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Girl is a fighter yes, who just got slapped around, got a concussion, saw her friend killed, saw that the black girl survived and all around lost a 3 vs 1 fight.
She is a fighter, not an idiot.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I might be wrong about this, but my impression was that Asha is very dependent on Kyra for her status. Other raiders don't touch her because Kyra is their leader, and she's her sister; they don't necessarily respect her on her own merits. Moreover, judging from the fact that raiders typically go for easy targets, it's possible that her encounter with Zaton was the first time Asha experienced real resistance. The raider trio even seem to acknowledge that they've never faced a stalker and don't know what he's capable of, and it's only after Hazim eggs them on that they actually decide to risk it and fight.

Also, again, biting Zaton's dick off would be guaranteed death. It's not because someone is used to killing and seeing people die around them that they value their own lives any less.

My point is that even if it's convenient for Asha to turn fully submissive the moment she encounters unforeseen adversity, it's not less realistic. People can have different reactions to the same situation—another person in Asha's situation might have fought to the bitter end, and yet another person might have tried to bargain another way (kind of like Asani does); all these reactions are normal, equally “valid” human reactions. Therefore, it's not a problem if the storyteller chooses to use the one most conducive to the story they want to tell.

As an example, the story of Othello only works because Othello is distrustful and prone to anger. Hamlet only works because Hamlet himself is an indecisive nervous wreck. Indeed, if you switched the two characters, basically every problem in each story would resolve itself instantly. Yet, because both these characters are believable people, and Shakespeare was looking to write tragedies, it's perfectly acceptable for the angry one to end up in the narrative where anger causes the tragedy, and the nervous one to end up in the narrative where indecision causes the tragedy: it's simply Shakespeare utilizing different real human personas in order to tell the stories he wants to tell.

IDK if I worded that clearly enough. If not, sorry.
too much text to read it all but
1q8n1i.jpg

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Asha isn't as much respected as she is feared.
She's prone to violence and a strong fighter.
Kyra is the brain and Asha the muscle.
That said, MC is too much for her and rattled her dome enough for her to drop her usual attitude.
And yes, the whole putting your family jewels in her mouth is a stretch..
Let me go and remove that from the game :devilish:

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I thought the exact same thing! The first time I played, I was expecting him to get bit and then die when choosing that option. :ROFLMAO:

I mean how dumb can you get? Sticking it the mouth of a psycho that was just trying to kill you? Not smart kids. :ROFLMAO:
sometimes the gains outweight the risks..
I might be wrong about this, but my impression was that Asha is very dependent on Kyra for her status. Other raiders don't touch her because Kyra is their leader, and she's her sister; they don't necessarily respect her on her own merits.
they are scared shitless of those two psychos.. we're misguided by how putty the sisters are, but if even Zion (I swear I'll put some babies in her..) obeys them, they must have some screws lose.
And yes, the whole putting your family jewels in her mouth is a stretch..
Let me go and remove that from the game :devilish:
i double dare you.. I'll turn you into food for decayed :D

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I have to say that seeing you guys carry on with this after the first guy has completely missed the point. and started digging this rabbit hole is funny :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: PussyDelendaEst
Oct 21, 2022
is a nice game despite the launch have been a shit show.
now it's much better. still have small bugs but nothing game broken like in the beginning plus some improvements like driving skills....
Thanks mate I think I'll check it out. Small bugs are manageable. Appreciate the reply :)

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes