Sep 7, 2018
I for one love all the discussions this game generates. From the advisability of shoving the MC's junk in a crazy's mouth to the various effects of Shani staying in the Zone for years, to all points in between. Every time I drop by there's a new in depth conversation on -something-. Here's to more! :cool:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That's not wrong but I think the main advantage of size is psychological. If your opponent is bigger, stronger and more aggressive (all things men are more likely to be, compared to women), you tend to get scared. Being confident in your abilities will help you to a certain extent. This confidence is something I think Shani is still lacking somewhat.
That also. The reason why the roman lorica segmentata had oversized shoulder plates what exactly to make the roman soldier look bigger for psychological warfare. Considering that roman where very short respect to the average european tribes, they had to look impressive by other means. Even the practice to march sincronising the steps was a trick they invended to "sound bigger' and scare enemies before the battle.

Oct 21, 2022
That also. The reason why the roman lorica segmentata had oversized shoulder plates what exactly to make the roman soldier look bigger for psychological warfare. Considering that roman where very short respect to the average european tribes, they had to look impressive by other means. Even the practice to march sincronising the steps was a trick they invended to "sound bigger' and scare enemies before the battle.
Ooh ye that's an interesting topic and a very good point mate. Confidence is an incredibly important tool and the ability to rob the enemy of theirs. Some more examples would include the use of instruments, the Roman eagle bearer or standards in general, some slinger ammunition had a bore hole (I think that's the correct term) put through it to create a whistling or *zoom* sound. Imagine 100's-1000's of them at the same time.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That reminds me: I'm petitioning for Zaton to retire that criminal from public use and take her in as a personal slave.
:unsure: I am on the fence about adding more household slaves. One one hand, I like the idea of creating a real Ottoman Empire style harem for myself with plenty of concubines, but on the other hand, I don't really want this to turn into a full harem simulator with a villa that is packed full and overcrowded with defeated enemies and slaves. That would be a different kind of game than what we have now which is following the desert adventures of a Stalker and his down time at home. A bloated cast of characters can be difficult to handle and can quickly spiral out of control if a dev isn't careful.

I think a villa of this size is sufficient for the current family and a handful (perhaps half dozen) of slaves/servants but not too much more than that. I don't know. I haven't completely made up my mind on this point, but I am at least open to any possibilities that the dev team offer.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
:unsure: I am on the fence about adding more household slaves. One one hand, I like the idea of creating a real Ottoman Empire style harem for myself with plenty of concubines, but on the other hand, I don't really want this to turn into a full harem simulator with a villa that is packed full and overcrowded with defeated enemies and slaves. That would be a different kind of game than what we have now which is following the desert adventures of a Stalker and his down time at home. A bloated cast of characters can be difficult to handle and can quickly spiral out of control if a dev isn't careful.

I think a villa of this size is sufficient for the current family and a handful (perhaps half dozen) of slaves/servants but not too much more than that. I don't know. I haven't completely made up my mind on this point, but I am at least open to any possibilities that the dev team offer.
She could just remain a servant and only get maybe one or two more sex scenes for the entire game, but still stick around as a tertiary character. Even in an Ottoman harem, the sultan didn't sleep with every single girl—hell, he probably didn't even sleep with most of them. Although if anyone's capable of handling a huge harem properly, it's definitely the Desert Stalker team lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 22, 2021

Just my take, I think the "Home" Harem is pretty much at a good number. That girl should passed of to the raiders and depending on where that settlement heads The girl there could be either kept there or sent to the Mutants as part of that Harem.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes