Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Anything to do with those lil raiders and I'm all in
Me too. Love those two sexy lunatics.

Ok, I'll write something unrelated to the game. Things went down south for me recently, out of job, out of messy relationship etc. I was depressed like last 6 months, in fact I still am. Then I started playing these AVNs played probably like 100 of them maybe more, it was nice escape from reality. I finished this one now and I wanted to support the game but I noticed I am pretty much broke right now. So, I decided that I am gonna fix everything broken in my life next year starting from today and if I manage to succeed I am pledging from January 2024 I will start donate the highest tier for this game and will donate up to total $100 with few other games as a token of gratitude that reminded me how fucked my life is right now.
Hope things get better in 2023. In meantime, Ain gives the DS thread a hug and gladly accepts headpat in return...

c.jpg

Are you sure? And when will Shani came back?
I imagine we have a least one more episode before she returns. I can hardly wait for that. It will be great having all of the OGs back together again.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Ok, I'll write something unrelated to the game. Things went down south for me recently, out of job, out of messy relationship etc. I was depressed like last 6 months, in fact I still am. Then I started playing these AVNs played probably like 100 of them maybe more, it was nice escape from reality. I finished this one now and I wanted to support the game but I noticed I am pretty much broke right now. So, I decided that I am gonna fix everything broken in my life next year starting from today and if I manage to succeed I am pledging from January 2024 I will start donate the highest tier for this game and will donate up to total $100 with few other games as a token of gratitude that reminded me how fucked my life is right now.
Best of luck to you! And to all of us as well

Also, holy shit this game is really cinematic. I'm reaally looking forward to the continuation of the game. Game is so epic.

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
I notice all other girls actually have realistic tits size, varying from A cup to C cup except for Ain. The reason dev give her that ridiculous milker tank is to convince patreon staff?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I notice all other girls actually have realistic tits size, varying from A cup to C cup except for Ain. The reason dev give her that ridiculous milker tank is to convince patreon staff?
Oh now it's ridiculous eh? Ain's rack isn't that much bigger than other women in game. Just look at Shani and Zahra. Theirs are only slightly smaller than Ain. And as far as F95 games go, these sizes are more than reasonable. I might actually consider these to be smaller than in the average game. There is nothing wrong with having a variety like we have in DS (as you even pointed out). This game covers the entire spectrum, which means there is something here for everyone. You are just going to have to get used to the fact that these characters look the way that they do.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh now it's ridiculous eh? Ain's rack isn't that much bigger than other women in game. Just look at Shani and Zahra. Theirs are only slightly smaller than Ain. And as far as F95 games go, these sizes are more than reasonable. I might actually consider these to be smaller than in the average game. There is nothing wrong with having a variety like we have in DS (as you even pointed out). This game covers the entire spectrum, which means there is something here for everyone. You are just going to have to get used to the fact that these characters look the way that they do.
As someone who prefers smaller/average breasts, I do find Ain and Zahra's tits to be a real treat. Not only that, they actually look like breasts that size would look IRL.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As someone who prefers smaller/average breasts, I do find Ain and Zahra's tits to be a real treat. Not only that, they actually look like breasts that size would look IRL.
I like them all, from very small to very large. One requirement...natural not bolted on fake-looking and these all look natural. But regarding Ain and Zahra, that's just it. I don't know how anyone can look at those two and think...cup c for one and cup ridiculous for the other. They are nearly identical size.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like them all, from very small to very large. One requirement...natural not bolted on fake-looking and these all look natural. But regarding Ain and Zahra, that's just it. I don't know how anyone can look at those two and think...cup c for one and cup ridiculous for the other. They are nearly identical size.
You think pretty much the same as I do about breasts. I do love all breasts, with exception to ridiculously large and bolt-ons.

But yes, I agree, Zahra and Ain are very similar in size.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've been (almost) there, dude. No situation is a no-way-out. Do your best and i wish you all the luck in the world!

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Seems next update is more about the household and Rabiah's family. Maybe the raider sisters have a chance of some sexy stuff.
I think not, but we should, we haven't seen those scenes in a long time
Thanks for the answers! Well, too bad for me as I don't care about the family part! I'll wait for the following update!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How old is Ain?
Oh, well. For once she's not a character who looks too you young to be MC's 18 old 'childwood friend'. I would say 18-19 Ain and 21-22 the other Daughter. Same age rougly wirh Katherina.

Honestly the girl that looks the youngest in the game is the younger of the raider sisters. I would agree if it was officially meant to be 18 minus 2 or something, but i'm pretty sure the devs of this game never meant to put in questionably 18 old LIs in this game.

Reactions: selberdreher

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well that's for the best. The family has the priority in this game so you're gonna have to wait between updates for the queen, Yuna and the raiders parts (especially the queen) if you're only into them.
The Queen already had some very minor content if you are on the dominant path.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes