Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That is my understanding. You will get a choice if you selected to share to share/not share each time there is the opportunity. If you had selected to not share the option just doesn't appear.
Pretty much, yes. I can't see mandatory sharing happen. It's a on open nerve for players.

SivartOne1

Dec 29, 2021
Absolutely love this game so far. I'm not into gore. But the writing uses it tastefully to build out this harsh world and give the player that full sense of actions and consequences without putting it in our face. Well balanced and fun to experience. I wish I could just force Ain to never remove her collar. I'd love to just collar everyone to remind them of their place in this world.

Recep510

Feb 8, 2022
hello friends, I played this game and finished the tasks in the male character, but there is also a female protagonist in the tags, but I could not switch to the female character. I will be glad if you help me

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
When is the next update for this game? I've been curious about this game since I first started to play it.
I think they were shooting for later January, but could be Feb. They have one of the shortest dev cycles for a game of this quality. Finding any sub 6 month cycles for games that aren't complete rubbish is getting more and more difficult.
Anyway, the dev updates are regularly posted here in the thread, so you can see the percent complete.

hello friends, I played this game and finished the tasks in the male character, but there is also a female protagonist in the tags, but I could not switch to the female character. I will be glad if you help me
Mostly male protag game, but it does switch to Shani's pov if you choose to play through her mission in the zone. You should have already seen the choice if you have played up to the end of the current content. If you missed it, then you need to go back to an earlier save and choose the option to follow Shani when you are prompted. The game will then periodically switch to Shani's adventures.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This only appears when ur daughter/stepdaughter Shani is already on her solo mission. Then on the right side an icon will appear on screen and u can switch to her and do her missions...

Oct 10, 2022
Ok, I'll write something unrelated to the game. Things went down south for me recently, out of job, out of messy relationship etc. I was depressed like last 6 months, in fact I still am. Then I started playing these AVNs played probably like 100 of them maybe more, it was nice escape from reality. I finished this one now and I wanted to support the game but I noticed I am pretty much broke right now. So, I decided that I am gonna fix everything broken in my life next year starting from today and if I manage to succeed I am pledging from January 2024 I will start donate the highest tier for this game and will donate up to total $100 with few other games as a token of gratitude that reminded me how fucked my life is right now.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Ok, I'll write something unrelated to the game. Things went down south for me recently, out of job, out of messy relationship etc. I was depressed like last 6 months, in fact I still am. Then I started playing these AVNs played probably like 100 of them maybe more, it was nice escape from reality. I finished this one now and I wanted to support the game but I noticed I am pretty much broke right now. So, I decided that I am gonna fix everything broken in my life next year starting from today and if I manage to succeed I am pledging from January 2024 I will start donate the highest tier for this game and will donate up to total $100 with few other games as a token of gratitude that reminded me how fucked my life is right now.
do what you have to do to get your life back on track.. the rest can wait

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes