muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh, well. For once she's not a character who looks too you young to be MC's 18 old 'childwood friend'. I would say 18-19 Ain and 21-22 the other Daughter. Same age rougly wirh Katherina.

Honestly the girl that looks the youngest in the game is the younger of the raider sisters. I would agree if it was officially meant to be 18 minus 2 or something, but i'm pretty sure the devs of this game never meant to put in questionably 18 old LIs in this game.
I think it’s kind of inevitable for characters intended to be in the 18–19 range, as you estimated, to present some ambiguity. Even without the additional obfuscation provided by the stylization in this game and others, people around that age range can easily look a couple years younger or older.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Ain: 18-19
Shani: 20-25
Zahra: 38-42
Zaton: 45-50

Rabiah: 39-45.. anyway older than Zahra.
Nadia: 18-20
The queen: roughly about Shani's age, maybe a couple years older.
Kateryna: 18-20.
That's roughly the canonical version.

In your head you're free to change that.

I personally think of Kyra and Asha being somewhere around 25-30, Kyra being the elder of the two... But I don't remember us ever putting their age on paper, so your head-canon is as valid as mine

chuchusex

Jun 17, 2022
help!! something wrong with my game! after I got the Kitty and became leader of the settlement,the game cannot proceed to the next stage? !
I can only just walk around between Lab and Home.
There is no new task, what am I missing?
pls help thanks~

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
With regards to strange sexual practices in other cultures, I stumbled across this:

With somewhat older girls, could this be something that fits the story and Zaton's personality?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ain: 18-19
Shani: 20-25
Zahra: 38-42
Zaton: 45-50

Rabiah: 39-45.. anyway older than Zahra.
Nadia: 18-20
The queen: roughly about Shani's age, maybe a couple years older.
Kateryna: 18-20.
That's roughly the canonical version.

In your head you're free to change that.

I personally think of Kyra and Asha being somewhere around 25-30, Kyra being the elder of the two... But I don't remember us ever putting their age on paper, so your head-canon is as valid as mine
What about Yuna? around 100 year old?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
help!! something wrong with my game! after I got the Kitty and became leader of the settlement,the game cannot proceed to the next stage? !
I can only just walk around between Lab and Home.
There is no new task, what am I missing?
pls help thanks~
I believe you might have reached the end of the current game release, this game is not completed yet. If you want a check box, i'll go a bit by memory:

Household:
- You should have had 3 interactions with Fairy in the basement. Also you might have missed Fairy at all, according to your choices during your play.
- You should have been on a 'date' with Ain
- You should have visited a few times Rabiah's house, interacting with her and with MC's niece.
- You should have traded MC's car for a pre-apocalipse pick up. You might have missed it accourding with your choices, but probably you haven't, having visited the miners camp.
- If you got the car you should have met also the black lady from the beginning of the game in her hut, unless you slew her.
- You should have learned a bit of Emilia's past.

Raiders:
- Sounds like you already have done everything if you got Kitty and now the raiders control the miners camp.

Mutants:
- You should have visited the hive

Ivy:
- Presuming you save hed, you should have visited her secret cave. You might have missed the chance by your game choices.

Shani:
- You should have visited a ghost house (might be missed i believe) and recovered an artifact from a bunker research facility.

Zeta:
- You should have visited the colosseum, then either the bathhouse or the prisons with the Queen.
- You should have met the wannabe kidnapper women working her duty on the street.

Decayed:
- You should have met the decayed leader (MC's former mentor) and you should have received a mission from him.

I can't think of any other content you might have reached/missed for current version.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That's nothing! People of around 40 can look like anything between 30 and 50! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but the difference is, if you sleep with someone who looks 50, but is actually 40, no one’s going to bat an eye. On the other hand, if you sleep with someone who looks 18, but is actually a couple of years younger, you can get into a lot of trouble.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes