tcn2010

Jul 12, 2022
You made me an horrible father and and horrible man but the game is very good congratulation. Graphics are greats, psychology of girls crazy but it make them more likables :) feel like sexual freedom culture or paradygm.

Only thing i regret is animated scenes during sex that are little short compared others games. But outside it it's a great game, thousand thank for all this work.

chuchusex

Jun 17, 2022
I believe you might have reached the end of the current game release, this game is not completed yet. If you want a check box, i'll go a bit by memory:

Household:
- You should have had 3 interactions with Fairy in the basement. Also you might have missed Fairy at all, according to your choices during your play.
- You should have been on a 'date' with Ain
- You should have visited a few times Rabiah's house, interacting with her and with MC's niece.
- You should have traded MC's car for a pre-apocalipse pick up. You might have missed it accourding with your choices, but probably you haven't, having visited the miners camp.
- If you got the car you should have met also the black lady from the beginning of the game in her hut, unless you slew her.
- You should have learned a bit of Emilia's past.

Raiders:
- Sounds like you already have done everything if you got Kitty and now the raiders control the miners camp.

Mutants:
- You should have visited the hive

Ivy:
- Presuming you save hed, you should have visited her secret cave. You might have missed the chance by your game choices.

Shani:
- You should have visited a ghost house (might be missed i believe) and recovered an artifact from a bunker research facility.

Zeta:
- You should have visited the colosseum, then either the bathhouse or the prisons with the Queen.
- You should have met the wannabe kidnapper women working her duty on the street.

Decayed:
- You should have met the decayed leader (MC's former mentor) and you should have received a mission from him.

I can't think of any other content you might have reached/missed for current version.
Thank you ,
I think your conclusions are correct
Thanks for your help ^^

Reactions: Machete

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
1672521801515.png

Happy new year!
"These old-world gadgets are too good to be wasted. Time to let hell go loose."
This goes out to all supporters and fans alike. 2023 is looming at the doorstep, or, depending on where you live, already here. May you break the bad habits of last year and begin the new one in the most bombastic fashion.
Stay healthy and optimistic, even in challenging times. Happy new year everyone from the DS team!

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
The game quality is really good and the woman are beautiful. Shame there is no romance and corruption aspect to the game where you build a relationship over time and have a connection to the characters through dialog and choices. You pretty much do quests and sleep to gain access to sex scenes with the woman besides the older daughter atm. There is a little of that relationship building with the queen where you may have to gain it through choices. I'm not gonna knock the game because of my preferences though.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The game quality is really good and the woman are beautiful. Shame there is no romance and corruption aspect to the game where you build a relationship over time and have a connection to the characters through dialog and choices. You pretty much do quests and sleep to gain access to sex scenes with the woman besides the older daughter atm. There is a little of that relationship building with the queen where you may have to gain it through choices. I'm not gonna knock the game because of my preferences though.
While, it is true you have a wife and family at the start of game, I wouldn't necessarily say that there is no building of relationships. There are several points where you have heart-to-heart talks with people at the villa and influence the direction of their journey. For me, it certainly felt like much more than simply doing quests and sleeping to get lewds. Plenty of choices throughout and plenty of action (both in the bedroom and on the battlefield). Also, the scenes with Zahra felt romantic at times. If you don't fast foward through all conversations and text just to get to the lewds, you find quite a bit of seriousness. zahra is best wife I've ever seen in an AVN. I normally hate the wives and gfs I'm saddled with, but not here. Yuna is another character that seems very much to have a complex and interesting relationship that is slowly building and it isn't even based on sex.

For the more corruption based, you can essentially train Asha for example to be quite the dirty girl if you so choose. I suspect Kitty, Kat (heh, nice), Fairy and others can be corrupted along with that naughty bitch of a queen that I am quite looking forward to seeing her submit. They are all certainly on the path to be trained at the very least.

WildPT

Mar 30, 2018
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.11c] [Zetan] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.82GB
Repack size: 792MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Read install instructions before using Update Only.
Update Only from v0.11b to v0.11c (27.9MB) =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Not wanting to look like a begging broken record, but is there any chance for another one of your amazing HQ or UQ repack? :unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

tcn2010

Jul 12, 2022
i'm block on the queen mission where u try make stop caravaner attacks after talked with purple hairs girl, it's normal? or the next wasn't developed yet ? i'm on android.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
So, I reached the end of the current content, I think? If I'm reading the changelog right.

My favorite pair of raiders just got hold of a new settlement, and there's a a new hot girl with pink hair there. And then, there are no more ! marks on the map, no matter how long I sleep and what I do. I'm gonna admit I've skipped lots of text in the last few quests, lol. Just wanted to get to the good stuff. But I read everything in the first few hours, hey.

Game is fantastic, there's lore, characters with cool personalities, lots of sex and great animations. Can't wait for the MC to dominate the arrogant queen.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes