markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This is the game I'm the most impatient for lol. Zetan Has not disappointed me yet:cool:. Ive been a supporter from the beginning...up until this month. The damn bank never mailed me a new debit card to replace the one that expired at the end of dec:mad:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
wouldn't mind if she wanted some of MC's most overused organ
Well I hope so, I have been most patient with this elf. How much more kindness and forbearance must I fake before she lets me land my longship on the shores of her Vaginor Valinor? :unsure:

I wonder what color her eyes turn when she's orgasming
I'm guessing white, because they will roll back up in her head. :giggle:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I like this game a LOT, all aspects of it. I know the greatest part don't enjoy it, but I enjoy the swinging and whoring your girls aspect too (now that I said, a lot will annoy me, oh well), I hope we continue to get swinging and whoring yout girls content, even though we're a minority of the player base.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I like this game a LOT, all aspects of it. I know the greatest part don't enjoy it, but I enjoy the swinging and whoring your girls aspect too (now that I said, a lot will annoy me, oh well), I hope we continue to get swinging and whoring yout girls content, even though we're a minority of the player base.
I fully agree. I prefer this game to happend in the old city with the people around the familly. The sharing scene last uppdate brought me back. Was about to give up when it takes place in the Madmax world.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
How much more kindness and forbearance must I fake before she lets me land my longship on the shores of her Vaginor Valinor? :unsure:
I'm more worried about how many more slave owners MC will have to kill to impress Yuna, the queen may have a crush on MC but she'll have to intervene if too many of her people get killed

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Focusing on developing the story and the main fan base should take priority always. The moment you stray from that, it becomes a mess. Lots of devs on here make that mistake over and over. This is one of my top 3 games. I hope this doesn't go that route.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This is the game I'm the most impatient for lol. Zetan Has not disappointed me yet:cool:. Ive been a supporter from the beginning...up until this month. The damn bank never mailed me a new debit card to replace the one that expired at the end of dec:mad:
Zahra is so pretty. And the psycho sisters is comical too. I agree with you, this game is pretty epic.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Zahra is so pretty. And the psycho sisters is comical too. I agree with you, this game is pretty epic.
Also fully agree...Dev has already lots of supporters and i ll also join wiith next update end of january...he is really solid in delivering and the game is just so well made its really a pleasure. Even in brutality of some scenes its showing real adult content. I have really nothing to complain about anything..

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Haven't met the step daughter yet. Hope she is as hot as the MC's 2 daughters
He's talking about Shani: the game has “step-daughter” as the default relationship, but gives the player the chance to redefine relationships, so most people change it to just “daughter” from the looks of things. The devs have left it up to interpretation, stating that either would be equally plausible.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
View attachment 2277307

Happy new year!
"These old-world gadgets are too good to be wasted. Time to let hell go loose."
This goes out to all supporters and fans alike. 2023 is looming at the doorstep, or, depending on where you live, already here. May you break the bad habits of last year and begin the new one in the most bombastic fashion.
Stay healthy and optimistic, even in challenging times. Happy new year everyone from the DS team!
Too bad it has been quite a while since she had any content. Fav girl with the raiders, don't really care about the family women.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
He's talking about Shani: the game has “step-daughter” as the default relationship, but gives the player the chance to redefine relationships, so most people change it to just “daughter” from the looks of things. The devs have left it up to interpretation, stating that either would be equally plausible.
What muschi said, I choose stepdaughter, I just forgot her name.
I should have added the /s to that but I didn't think I had to.
I was kidding bros ;)

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes