The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
is this game has mother/son incest content or planned? or at lest brother/sister? (what i know it's just aunt/nephew and father/daughter)
Father/Daughter is the main focus of the incest tag, though Zahra has her fun with Ain (and will also be intimate with Emilia and Katheryna very soon... and hopefully Shani too) so Mother/Daughter also counts.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
i think i already play every high quality game on this website, its pity that there are not so many good game like desert stalker or power vacuum, im tired about find game ,it give me blue ball now, i dont know what should i play when i jerk...

Nov 22, 2021
I agree, so far they have been my fav characters, though the stalker in training step daughter is almost as good.
Would love to have to make a choice eventually as to where the M.C. will end up, much like his Mentor did, Shani running the homefront and The M.C. with the raiders overthrowing the mutants and the Queen

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would be so into that, love those crazy girls. Would need to be very careful though- too much of a good thing and all
Agreed. It is like the old story technique of giving the audience just enough but not too much. Enough to get them excited and wanting more, but not too much so that they become accustomed to or bored with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really enjoy all of the raider girl scenes and they quickly moved up my list of favourites. That said, I don't think I have much interest in a spin-off game based solely on raider girls and certainly not if it is a 100% femMC where you are playing as one of them. That kind of game would either be mostly lesbian or mostly corruption where you get groped and graped by every rando marauder that happens by. None of that is my cup of tea.

I would however love to see them return in a DS sequel. They have certainly earned their place in the pantheon of memorable characters.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I would be so into that, love those crazy girls. Would need to be very careful though- too much of a good thing and all
As far as a spin off, what I think would be interesting would be something happens and the girls lose their raiders maybe they all get killed and those two just barely escape. Which could be the intro to such a game. Then they move to a new place and the quest and story is them doing stuff. to recruit new raiders, getting the new people in line, raiding places, aquiring more stuff/weapons etc. So kinda community/base building but raider style where those two girls are the ones that go out and do the main missions.

I would like something like that and could even have DS show up from time to time and show the girls he is still the real boss. ;)

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes