Bertlogins

Apr 12, 2022

View attachment 2295845
View attachment 2295847
We're into the second week of the year now, and as I've stated in , I'm aiming for a release at the end of january.

I have a couple days extra in case before I head off for a few weeks, so it could also be in the first week of february.
Regardless, I'm writing the script at the moment, doing the animations, so that we can go over what we've got so far for the update and see what else we can include in the remaining time.

3-4 weeks to go! Omar won't like the update.

Render progress:
Rabiah's house continuation (summed it up):
- Nadia's room: 80%
- Dining room: 60%
- Living room: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy's scenes: 70%

Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)
I think Omar accept it because he bargain Nadia to taste Zahra

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I was with you until you brought up the morality part. The type of people that can actually afford a harem lifestyle generally do not allow such petty things as morals to get in the way. Old money or new, such things are for peasants to worry about.
In that case, you can substitute the word "morality" with "public image". And in many cases (e.g. the British royals) it can also be a mix of both and I don't want to assume too much in that regard. However I do think that for most people with real power, public image is extremely important. They often also go to great lengths to enhance their public image.

You've also overlooked a very specific group of wealthy individuals that are not as careful with their reputations or their assets. It's not even a little bit uncommon for professional athletes and music industry types to decorate their mansions with THOTs.
Professional athletes and musicians are not what I consider "powerful, ambitious people". They do have a large following and a large reach (and a reasonable amount of money, but not enough to buy real influence with it) but in the vast majority of the cases, they lack the intellect to use it effectively.

The way I personally see Zaton is like an ancient general / diplomat, who might reach into politics if it suits him, but who is not a politician. I would equate that with a modern day CEO or a similar position, but obviously including the physical / combat aspect, which nowadays is sadly missing.

In the context of the game setting, the MC having a harem would be much more like that of the days of early civilizations and empires. The men who had harems were those who could afford them. The women in them were there because it was it was beneficial or because it was arranged for them to be there. Symbolic marriages as non-aggression pacts and the like. Anyone found being inappropriate with them would pay a heavy price. Even if they too were members of the harem.
Sure. That's the beauty of this game's setting.

I'd say that only a very select group of historical rulers would have had their daughters blow them while having a conversation with a friend. :cool:

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope I won't come off as entitled, but I hope there will be some way to see Nadia without rubbing it in Omar's face.
I do think that will be a choice if we go by the previous encounter at Omar house (and most every sex choice we are given in game for that matter). When Zahra walks up to you and Omar you can grope her right there in front of him or just give her a kiss hello. I am sure Nadia will at least do the same with a kiss and then you will likely decide if you want to Weinstein her right there or just politely meet and greet. Nadia might push the issue because that little sex kitten seems to want to cuck Omar even more than MC. That is ok though, just put her over your knee and spank some discipline into her tight bum.

Although it is utterly baffling to me, you can indeed play your MC has a loving father, honourable warrior, and a good friend without being a sexually predatory sadist if that is your play style. How boring to me though. :sleep:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I do think that will be a choice if we go by the previous encounter at Omar house (and most every sex choice we are given in game for that matter). When Zahra walks up to you and Omar you can grope her right there in front of him or just give her a kiss hello. I am sure Nadia will at least do the same with a kiss and then you will likely decide if you want to Weinstein her right there or just politely meet and greet. Nadia might push the issue because that little sex kitten seems to want to cuck Omar even more than MC. That is ok though, just put her over your knee and spank some discipline into her tight bum.

Although it is utterly baffling to me, you can indeed play your MC has a loving father, honourable warrior, and a good friend without being a sexually predatory sadist if that is your play style. How boring to me though. :sleep:
Oh, I will have her, even if that's what is required for it, but I just wish it weren't necessary. For me getting with the girl is reward enough, without needing to emasculate Omar on top of it all.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
4.80 star(s) 591 Votes