DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
And you'd pick Omar of all people.... sometimes i just don't get folks.
While it ain't my thing, it would be an interesting option to have: toughening up Omar, making him more of a city Zetan man, translating to a powerful mercantile ally in whatever political dispute kicks off later in the plot. A reward for people with certain tastes.
So long as I can take the option to just off him and nick the fine ladies.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
While it ain't my thing, it would be an interesting option to have: toughening up Omar, making him more of a city Zetan man, translating to a powerful mercantile ally in whatever political dispute kicks off later in the plot. A reward for people with certain tastes.
So long as I can take the option to just off him and nick the fine ladies.
Nope, he would end up serving MC without tainting any of his girls...(And I'm looking forward if and when MC can take Omar's wife and daughter to be part of his harem :devilish: ).

It's about being an alpha male in a dystopian society, where alpha dominance is a must to have and keep what you want. At least that's how I play.

Hmm...a release in a few weeks. Time for a new playthrough to refresh my knowledge of past content.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Nope, he would end up serving MC without tainting any of his girls...(And I'm looking forward if and when MC can take Omar's wife and daughter to be part of his harem :devilish: ).

It's about being an alpha male in a dystopian society, where alpha dominance is a must to have and keep what you want. At least that's how I play.

Hmm...a release in a few weeks. Time for a new playthrough to refresh my knowledge of past content.
It's like pokemon, gotta catch em all. ;)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

I think you misunderstand what alpha male means.

It doesn't mean "take all the girls for myself".
It means being in full control of the situation, in the present but also in the future.

Therefore the scenes with Igor, I consider typical alpha male behaviour. By chosing to share his girls Zaton reinforces his alliance with Igor, who may prove a powerful ally in the future.

However, since Zaton is the alpha male, he does not need to share. He may just as well keep his girls for himself and respectfully add Katarczyna to his harem as a honourable second wife. This also strengthens his alliance with Igor. Like him marrying Zahra allied him with Omar.

So, both options can be correct.

However, forcefully taking Katarczyna to his harem as a "slave" (or in any other way without Igor's consent, which is not an option in the game) would weaken Zaton's position and is therefore not alpha male behaviour.

We have to remember: Zaton is not Attilla the Hun (yet), he's just an important officer under the Queen. He needs allies. And, coincidentally, Omar is a more important ally than Igor.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
We need more sharing contect, it's tome for sharing wife and daugher with Oman
If you are going to defend a ridiculous position, you might want want to at least use the right words. Go back and edit, please. It's driving me crazy. Here:
We need more sharing content, it's time for sharing the wife and daughter with Omar.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think you misunderstand what alpha male means.

It doesn't mean "take all the girls for myself".
It means being in full control of the situation, in the present but also in the future.

Therefore the scenes with Igor, I consider typical alpha male behaviour. By chosing to share his girls Zaton reinforces his alliance with Igor, who may prove a powerful ally in the future.

However, since Zaton is the alpha male, he does not need to share. He may just as well keep his girls for himself and respectfully add Katarczyna to his harem as a honourable second wife. This also strengthens his alliance with Igor. Like him marrying Zahra allied him with Omar.

So, both options can be correct.

However, forcefully taking Katarczyna to his harem as a "slave" (or in any other way without Igor's consent, which is not an option in the game) would weaken Zaton's position and is therefore not alpha male behaviour.

We have to remember: Zaton is not Attilla the Hun (yet), he's just an important officer under the Queen. He needs allies. And, coincidentally, Omar is a more important ally than Igor.
True, but a lot of people seem to want to turn the entire household into the Zeta bicycle just for funsies. At a certain point you can't really hide behind the facade of it being an "alpha male show of power and dominance" when you are whoring out your immediate family to anyone and everyone. I fall into the no sharing camp so granted I'm biased in one direction but even if you are pro share, not every acquaintance or person who happens to walk by is automatically worthy. Laws of Hospitality state that the status of a guest is to be considered. Igor is apparently regarded as an honoured guest because of his status within the city and his friendship with MC. Omar on the other hand is an outsider and a bit of a weakling.

That said I'm quite sure devs will eventually make the Omar option because a majority of the players apparently want it, but going by the rules of Zeta, he just doesn't seem worthy and deserving of that degree of "hospitality." At least not like Igor. Omar is lower on the hierarchal ladder, doesn't seem like a "close friend," and acts more like a beta anyway. But everything here is optional so people can just activate or ignore the content to their liking.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
True, but a lot of people seem to want to turn the entire household into the Zeta bicycle just for funsies. At a certain point you can't really hide behind the facade of it being an "alpha male show of power and dominance" when you are whoring out your immediate family to anyone and everyone. I fall into the no sharing camp so granted I'm biased in one direction but even if you are pro share, not every acquaintance or person who happens to walk by is automatically worthy. Laws of Hospitality state that the status of a guest is to be considered. Igor is apparently regarded as an honoured guest because of his status within the city and his friendship with MC. Omar on the other hand is an outsider and a bit of a weakling.

That said I'm quite sure devs will eventually make the Omar option because a majority of the players apparently want it, but going by the rules of Zeta, he just doesn't seem worthy and deserving of that degree of "hospitality." At least not like Igor. Omar is lower on the hierarchal ladder, doesn't seem like a "close friend," and acts more like a beta anyway. But everything here is optional so people can just activate or ignore the content to their liking.
The mistake you're making is thinking the sharing crowd gives a shit about lore and rules and all that, they just want the girls to get fucked by anyone and everyone as often as possible.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The mistake you're making is thinking the sharing crowd gives a shit about lore and rules and all that, they just want the girls to get fucked by anyone and everyone as often as possible.
Yes a lot of people are hiding behind the Zeta rules when, as you say, they just want to see everyone get fucked.
No shame in that, but a little more honesty about it would be encouraging to see.

Reactions: punisher2099

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Played it and I must say, was amazing. I played Hot Sand of Antarctica before this game, and I definitely get a somewhat similar vibe; however, the obvious difference is that this game is a sandbox and HSoA is fully VN. While I do prefer pure VN experiences, for a sandbox game this is still amazing.

The sandbox element in this game isn't some grind fest first off, which is a major plus, secondly it's very straightforward and not jarring at all. Most sandbox games start to lose direction and everything starts to become jarring and confusing, but luckily this game doesn't have that issue at all.

The characters in this game are top-notch, I mean seriously amazing cast of characters, almost none of them feel dull (the prominent characters at least) and all are interesting in one way or another. The renders are beautiful and the atmosphere/setting is great. I have almost nothing to complain about with this game, except that I ran out of content to play. :cry:

Looking forward to future updates and more time with the daughters especially. ;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The thing with Omar is that I feel he is really a good candidate to be dominated by Zahra. So, the 'sharing' part is not like Omar gets to fuck Zahra like the case with Igor but instead, Zahra dominate (and/or humiliate) Omar femdom BDSM-style (not sure exactly if BDSM getup is available in Desert Stalker universe or not but I hope most of you get the point). It seems like a fantasy that Omar would like considering his character:unsure:.

But the question remains, do the dev team wants that type of contents and do the players want or like to see such contents:unsure:? Does it even make sense in that universe in the first place? Personally, I don't know.

Reactions: Yngling

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Please don't confuse the sharing crowd with the ntr crowd. The latter wants the girls to be humilated and fucked in the worst way possible, they crave the homeless guys, interracial, forced sex, gangbangs, stuff like that. The former is fine with strong narratives with hot group scenes. I'd argue the pure harem lover or pure ntr lover is a bigger threat to lore consistency than the middleground.

Reactions: Yngling

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Played it and I must say, was amazing. I played Hot Sand of Antarctica before this game, and I definitely get a somewhat similar vibe; however, the obvious difference is that this game is a sandbox and HSoA is fully VN. While I do prefer pure VN experiences, for a sandbox game this is still amazing.

The sandbox element in this game isn't some grind fest first off, which is a major plus, secondly it's very straightforward and not jarring at all. Most sandbox games start to lose direction and everything starts to become jarring and confusing, but luckily this game doesn't have that issue at all.

The characters in this game are top-notch, I mean seriously amazing cast of characters, almost none of them feel dull (the prominent characters at least) and all are interesting in one way or another. The renders are beautiful and the atmosphere/setting is great.
Yes, HSoA similarities are striking. They were clearly fans of DS.
I am not normally a sandbox devotee, but it is done well here and as you say, no grind at all. I enjoy being able to wander around my villa and then return to VN mode for missions.

I have almost nothing to complain about with this game, except that I ran out of content to play. :cry:

Looking forward to future updates and more time with the daughters especially. ;)
Same mate.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know if the new version is already available on Patreon?
I would buy it and can see on patreon that new version will get released middle to end of january but in his progress reports only for supporters Dev is very good hiding the content...:)..

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone know if the new version is already available on Patreon?
I would buy it and can see on patreon that new version will get released middle to end of january but in his progress reports only for supporters Dev is very good hiding the content...:)..
I don't see anything posted for my tier (Legates), and no hidden posts, either. Haven't heard anything about beta testing, yet. Though, I don't think we're too far off based on the last dev update.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
True, but a lot of people seem to want to turn the entire household into the Zeta bicycle just for funsies.
Unfortunately....

At a certain point you can't really hide behind the facade of it being an "alpha male show of power and dominance" when you are whoring out your immediate family to anyone and everyone.
So far, the sharing was only with Igor. And like I said, for Zaton's position it shouldn't really matter if he does share or not. So I think you are grossly exaggerating here.

I fall into the no sharing camp so granted I'm biased in one direction but even if you are pro share, not every acquaintance or person who happens to walk by is automatically worthy. Laws of Hospitality state that the status of a guest is to be considered. Igor is apparently regarded as an honoured guest because of his status within the city and his friendship with MC. Omar on the other hand is an outsider and a bit of a weakling.
I disagree on your assessment of Omar. He appears, indeed as a weakling, but as a wealthy merchant he is probably more powerful than Igor and perhaps also more than Zaton.

But, perhaps, Omar's sexual preferences make him more of a cuck. That doesn't mean he is not powerful, it just means that he gets turned on by his wife / daughter getting fucked.

It seems that this is not extremely uncommon. I'm not a psychologist but perhaps having (too much?) power makes some people want to be submissive when they can do so without being exposed for it. Apparently there is a good number of CEO's who like to be subs and be dominated by some mistress every once in a while. :unsure: It could be a nice research topic: find out if there is a correlation between somebody's wealth or income and whether he like NTR or harem games....

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes