Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So far, the sharing was only with Igor. And like I said, for Zaton's position it shouldn't really matter if he does share or not. So I think you are grossly exaggerating here.
That was more a generalisation, not directed at any one poster. The recent influx of three letter people aside, I was earlier seeing several referencing the culture of Zeta and the Laws of Hospitality and using it to shield their more basic kink desire to just see some household cheeks clapped by another dude. Again no shame there, I just don't think that former assertion was entirely candid representation of their choices.

I disagree on your assessment of Omar. He appears, indeed as a weakling, but as a wealthy merchant he is probably more powerful than Igor and perhaps also more than Zaton.
Have to agree to disagree on Omar/Igor. The term "honoured guest" was directly applied to Igor, putting him on a higher level than Omar regardless of which pulls in more coin per week. Also you have the two characters' differing personalities. Igor seems much more like a 'might makes right' practitioner than Omar who is an out-of-towner who is still learning the ways of the Force Zetans. It is clear MC respects Igor much more than he does Omar. MC is likely Nadia's real father. That isn't something you secretly do to a person you respect.

But, perhaps, Omar's sexual preferences make him more of a cuck. That doesn't mean he is not powerful, it just means that he gets turned on by his wife / daughter getting fucked.

It seems that this is not extremely uncommon. I'm not a psychologist but perhaps having (too much?) power makes some people want to be submissive when they can do so without being exposed for it. Apparently there is a good number of CEO's who like to be subs and be dominated by some mistress every once in a while. :unsure: It could be a nice research topic: find out if there is a correlation between somebody's wealth or income and whether he like NTR or harem games....
No idea about any of that. Not my area of study or interest at all. I just like seeing t&a and leave the sharing theory to the experts.
The main thing I do in this game (aside from really enjoying the story and setting) is act as evil as the devs will allow and have lewd time with as many of the ladies as possible. I fully admit that my MC don't follow the rules of Zeta. I am a bad citizen but sometimes you need Stalkers like that for the disgraceful jobs. Maybe that is what secretly arouses the Queen when my MC appear in her presence. :devilish:

Reactions: Yngling

the3m_dude

Feb 22, 2021
hey everyone, sorry to interrupt i just wanted to say that i hope my man Omar can finally have the time of his life with Zahra

but on a more serious note, we all know Omar is dying to have sex with Zahra and he has not had a good sex for a long time so i think a scene where Zahra let Omar fuck her out of sympathy and Zahra actually enjoys her time with Omar would be pretty hot... just my opinion and of course it should be optional

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
hey everyone, sorry to interrupt i just wanted to say that i hope my man Omar can finally have the time of his life with Zahra

but on a more serious note, we all know Omar is dying to have sex with Zahra and he has not had a good sex for a long time so i think a scene where Zahra let Omar fuck her out of sympathy and Zahra actually enjoys her time with Omar would be pretty hot... just my opinion and of course it should be optional
That's not Zahra's decision to make. It sounds like you want straight up ntr.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Have to agree to disagree on Omar/Igor. The term "honoured guest" was directly applied to Igor, putting him on a higher level than Omar regardless of which pulls in more coin per week. Also you have the two characters' differing personalities. Igor seems much more like a 'might makes right' practitioner than Omar who is an out-of-towner who is still learning the ways of the Force Zetans. It is clear MC respects Igor much more than he does Omar. MC is likely Nadia's real father. That isn't something you secretly do to a person you respect.
I think that distinction ("honoured guest") could not be used for Omar because he is, in a way, family. Don't know, but I don't disagree with you here.

Regarding Nadia being Zaton's daughter: in a way I hope not, because in that case Zaton will have his job cut out for him while trying to get her back in line. She's way too slutty for my taste... (and also when compared to Shani and Ain). Nadia is hot as a casual fuck but not as a daughter. As a niece it's already borderline. In my opinion of course...

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
The thing with Omar is that I feel he is really a good candidate to be dominated by Zahra. So, the 'sharing' part is not like Omar gets to fuck Zahra like the case with Igor but instead, Zahra dominate (and/or humiliate) Omar femdom BDSM-style (not sure exactly if BDSM getup is available in Desert Stalker universe or not but I hope most of you get the point). It seems like a fantasy that Omar would like considering his character:unsure:.
Actually kind of hoping Ain has that option. I mean that if the MC is too lenient with her with the punishments, she starts to get a lot more bratty and demanding. Has ideas of positioning herself above Zahra as she has the MC wrapped round her finger. That way she can start dictating what she wants out her interactions

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Bruh just because you care about fucking Omar doesn't mean everyone else does it too, but i guess it's your business.

Also everything related to NTR is optional anyway.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
sharing with Omar makes no sense. he is a complete beta male he has no respect from his wife/daughter and Zaton/Sahra. he doesn't understand the culture and even hints that he doesn't like to share
This is how I remember the whole dialogue with/about Omar. if Zaton wants something from this sissy .he just have to slap him in the face and demand from him

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Actually kind of hoping Ain has that option. I mean that if the MC is too lenient with her with the punishments, she starts to get a lot more bratty and demanding. Has ideas of positioning herself above Zahra as she has the MC wrapped round her finger. That way she can start dictating what she wants out her interactions
Yeah, currently no one has that option or even if it is an option in the first place:D. Lest's hope the dev team can come up with with some creative special and interesting twist to it, not just simply doing same thing over again i.e. replicate the Igor scenes with Omar. The easiest thing to do is MC taking (neterori? or stealing) Rabiah and Nadia, while Omar is left out to dead or something but no surprise there, that is pretty much expected:p.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
if Zaton wants something from this sissy .he just have to slap him in the face and demand from him
Exactly. A good slap and then making him watch while MC breeds his wife and daughter. Not even allowing him to touch himself.
Sorry, cucking generally does nothing for me but Omar is just such a slimy creature that he deserves it.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, currently no one has that option or even if it is an option in the first place:D. Lest's hope the dev team can come up with with some creative special and interesting twist to it, not just simply doing same thing over again i.e. replicate the Igor scenes with Omar. The easiest thing to do is MC taking (neterori? or stealing) Rabiah and Nadia, while Omar is left out to dead or something but no surprise there, that is pretty much expected:p.
One example is the MC arrives with family in tow looking to fuck Nadia with Zahra giving the nod only for Ain to walk up and be all like "I don't like her Daddy, she was mean to mean to me, I don't want you to fuck her" and then the MC having to make a choice between giving Ain more control over who he fucks or fucking Nadia and giving Zahra more say.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
One example is the MC arrives with family in tow looking to fuck Nadia with Zahra giving the nod only for Ain to walk up and be all like "I don't like her Daddy, she was mean to mean to me, I don't want you to fuck her" and then the MC having to make a choice between giving Ain more control over who he fucks or fucking Nadia and giving Zahra more say.
Yeah, it could be. I don't remember Ain and Nadia had an interaction before but it can be told in a backstory/flashback.

But yeah, we'll find out soon enough (probably in less than 2 weeks) and I hope to be surprised with what dev team had cooked for that storyline/side-story(y).

Reactions: Yngling

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
a scene where Zahra let Omar fuck her out of sympathy and Zahra actually enjoys her time with Omar would be pretty hot
Except Zahra doesn't seem interested in going for other men just for the sake of having sex, only if Zaton tells her like in the sharing scene with Igor, so it wouldn't be her decision. The closest we could get to your fantasy of seeing Omar getting laid is if Zaton decides to swing up (he bangs Rabiah while Omar has his way with Zahra), to make them feel more welcoming to the Zetan's ways. However, it seems that we are following a cuckolding route with him having to see his wife and step-daughter fall for Zaton.

Last edited:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017

Ok dude, hold my beer:

Why don't let him watch as Zaton has sex with Zahra while Rabiah makes out with her sister, and by the time Gigachad MC is about to blow, Rabiah comes and say "Come inside my pussy Gigachad, i want another daughter of yours" so everything comes clear on whos the daughter of who, and after the cucking of his life Omar just cums in own face.

Gigachad got Rabiah and her Daughter!
(Insert FFVII battle victory theme)

THE END.

P.S: Give me back my corona dude.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes